makenziec123

The Calling

Just a little bit more :I

Companion- you start off in whatever city you are from, meet other characters along the way (at least four if you want to go to the mountains as soon as you get to Horusia), then you will meet your Compnaion.

Last companion is misspelled.

Also, I don't think it's fair people should be forced to group up. Some RP charas just do better alone.

Once they are Awakened and free of their Tombs, this voice may change, but what will remain constant is the dragon's Gift and that most can only communicate with other dragons or with it's Caller.

Not sure if Awakened was a term normally capitalized or not, but I thought to point it out.

If a Caller becomes a Taken then so does their Companion, as they share a mind and soul.

He usually inhabits the body of a Hellhorse Dragon, whose Caller he has let other Body Snatchers take control of.

Soooo, which is it? Do they both become Taken or not? because these two kinda contradict.

Salamanca: The Queen of The Slasher Horrors.

More or less just a personal nitpick, but every time I see that name I think of the Pokemon Salamence

Nalati(the Xpaurel equivalent of a Merlin).

Should be a space before the (

If a class of Horror does not have a leader it is because they are either un organized or they do not need one.

Unorganized is one word

Do you mind if I comb the entire thread and add in edits/sentences/etc? I wouldn't do anything too major, just add stuff in, and maybe slide in some OoC notes.

It might also help me get a better feel for the thread, and be able to find more errors.

Edited by Psycho Cat

I've got no problems with that. If you think you can help, by all means, go ahead and tweak stuff here and there smile.gif If you're not sure if it's okay to change it or not PM me and we can look over it together smile.gif and that goes for anybody else who reads this as well smile.gif

I think need a space before your parentheses.

They range from awful nightmares that can actually harm your physical body(Example: If you get cut on the arm...

...destroyed, but something remains behind(like a soul, but Horrors don't have those.)

((Okay, somehow my family dragged me out into the boondocks O.O. I will be unable to respond until Sunday to most RPs, so sorry if anything major happens before then, and please send me any edits or anything you think this needs smile.gif thanks! biggrin.gif ))

I'll post them now. I couldn't post them when I got them cuz my family decided to drag me to the boondocks sleep.gif

Also: Merlin is one of the wizards of King Arthur's court, and (blah blah blah mythology stuff) he's awesome and super powerful.

Alright! Thanks for everything Cat smile.gif I really appreciate it smile.gif and I like the names you came up with better than some of the ones I did XP

Hey guys. I added an age part to the forms, so if you wouldn't mind just putting your character's name and then their age, that'd be awesome and I'll update them as soon as I can smile.gif

Hello again everyone! biggrin.gif

Okay, so this has been up and running for two weeks now. If you haven't sent me the age of your character please do so, as I just found out that if nobody approves the RP in two weeks, we can start playing biggrin.gif

However I'm disappearing again tomorrow, so we'll start on Sunday smile.gif

See you then! biggrin.gif

Oh, and before I forget: should I add a love interest/mate thing to the forms? And does anyone want to be in control of one of the NPCs or have an idea for more? PMs pwease! biggrin.gif

((OOC: Yay! Just wait a moment while I look up my character again... It's been a long time, alright? Don't judge me!))

Jacen

It was finally happening. He was finally off to do what he had dreamt for so long. Now that he had left his home country of Horusia to fight the enemy at their doorstep, the young man was slightly nervous. What if he messed up? What if he caused himself, or someone else harm accidentally? So many what ifs. But the gentle voice that had been there with him for a few years now had told him to press on, always encouraging him, always giving him advice. And now it beckoned for him to go to the mountains. Jacen was very frightened, but the voice soothed away those fears. He had no idea what it was, but he felt a deep connection with it. It seemed more trustworthy than anyone he had ever met. But all the same, his heart began to pound as he neared the border, and came within sight of the one who guarded it.

((OOC: I assume you will want to control Hannalea Mak.

May you please change Jacen's dragon into a black dragon alt please?))

((For now, yeah, I'll control her, but she's really one of those kind of characters that anyone and everyone can control smile.gif and which alt? there's two I think.))

((Why on earth did I give myself so many characters O.O incoming big post lol >.<))

Hannalea, guardian of the border between the world of Horrors and the rest of the world, stood like a sentinel at the gates that allowed humans entrance into the Badlands. A heavily armed guard stood on either side of her, but she already knew that they weren't really needed- nobody was exactly trying to get into the Badlands unless they were either a Caller or just plain dumb.

A young man walked up to the gates and she looked down at him.

"What business have you here young man?" She asked politely.

~~~~~

Amanda was flying. She was soaring through the clouds, looking down at the beautiful green land below her and enjoying the thrill of the rushing wind against her skin.

Then she felt little droplets of water... the ocean. With a scream, she tried to pull up and away, but her body fell into the cold salty water like it was made of lead, slowly dragging her deeper into the darkness...

"Gah!" Amanda gasped as she sat up and jerked herself out of her nightmare.

"Ugh... I hate that dream..." The fair-skinned beauty grumbled as she kicked her tangled sheets away and slowly got out of bed, heading for the bathroom.

She summoned a tiny flame at the end of her finger and set alight the candles in the room so that she could see to get ready. Today her father was taking her to the mainland for some kind of apprenticeship or something.

"We'll probably be going soon then..." She muttered, dragging a comb through her long curly brown hair.

~~~~~

"I can do this..." Roark thought as he quietly let out a breath, steadying his arrow on the target. He looked at his competition- a group of twenty people all with bows and throwing knives that had already been thrown deep into their respective target rings.

This was an exam for the Aresian army. The archery division exam to be precise. The idea was to fire two arrows in quick succession- shooting one arrow through the other in what is commonly known as a "Robin Hood", and then to split both arrows once more with a sharp throwing knife.

The people with the most accuracy and speed would be accepted into the training school, sending each of them on an almost direct route to the front lines.

"Maybe once I get to the Badlands I can figure out more about that little voice I keep hearing."

"You will. Don't worry Roark, you and I both know that you're going to get the best score out of all of them... just shoot." Said voice chimed in his head as he loosed his arrows and knives before most people could even blink.

~~~~~

Talibah listened to the little voice in her head once more, walking with one foot in front of the other as she moved towards the gate... the gate between The Badlands and Horusia.

"I'm not ready for this yet..." The dark complected woman thought as she turned, almost running over a young man in her haste to get away from the doorway, away from that soft, sweet voice.

"Talibah... What is it that you are so afraid of...?" The voice asked her.

She didn't respond.

Edited by makenziec123

((OOC: There is only one alt for the female))

Jacen

Jacen stood at attention as the woman at the gate addressed him.

"I wish to pass the gate ma'am." He said, his voice bold. "I've trained my whole life to fight Horrors, and now, I believe that I am ready."

He grew nervous once more. What if she refused him passage?

'Keep strong young one.' The voice said. 'You shall go in due time.'

((OOC: I just would like you to keep RPing her for now. At least till I get a good idea of what she is like.))

"I presume then that you are aware that you must pass a challenge first, young man?" Hannalea asked, as proper and proud and steadfast in her responsibilities as always.

She rested her hand lightly on her broad sword, which was almost the same length as the short woman herself.

The dark haired woman smiled.

"You know what? I'm in a good mood today. You can either come on a Horror raid on the other side of the gate, or you can fight me in a combat match right here in two hours. Choose wisely, young one. I believe our scouts told us that we would be fighting against Giants today." She smirked and crossed her silver-protected arms over her breastplate.

Jacen

Jacen swallowed nervously. The woman before him was rather intimidating.

'Stay calm. Be brave little one.' he heard the voice say.

"Yes, I am aware." Jacen said, his voice becoming as strong as he could manage. "I've been training my whole life for this."

Of course, he did not have the best trainers, or the most training time, but she didn't have to know that. His family couldn't afford more, but that did not stop him. Even in his spare time, he practiced. He was good, but not the best.

"G-giants you say?" Jacen asked surprised.

How could he fight giants? They were huge! Monoliths! How could one stand up to them? This was hardly fair for a trial. The more the young man thought about it, the better fighting the guard sounded. But then again, when he looked at the intimidating woman, the better fighting giants sounded. At least, if he fought her, he would have time to go through his forms and prepare.

"Is it all right if I just take some time to decide?" Jacen asked.

((OOC: If Jacen went to fight the giants, would Talibah go as well?))

Edited by Narath