cerimonster

The Courage Family

Let's see if I can make something that could just be copied.

2nd gens:

3rd gens:4th gens:5th gens:I think that's it for now? I didn't list eggs and hatchlings.

Aww! That's absolutely awesome Ruby Eyes!

And as far as I see only Lady Fiducia Courage v has to be added as an official Courage Dragon.

I've been trying to get a Nebula egg from Lord Cole Courage and his mate Metionin (I fear I am pretty sick of the bleeding moons) so far without sucess.

But I'll happily breed my other Courage Dragons if anyone is still waiting for an egg or wants an extra egg.

I just don't want to breed more eggs just to have to abandon them. I feel bad enough doing that to Cole's eggs.

Next one I'll try will be a Royal Crimson - these *must* be stronger than Bleeding Moons biggrin.gif

Now this eggy I'll abandon now - who knows whom it may get interested in the lineage, too!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

So how did it work out with the royal Crimson? I am still getting Bleeding Moons only. I am beginning to hate those dragons.

Well, it's yet another Bleeding Moon ... I'll see if I can find a second gen Twister Wyvern from Silver next.

edit: abandoned it.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

~I want aCourage Dragon~

Generation: 2nd

Breeder (Optional): any

Other: I'm happy with it being from any pairing. Prefer the Lineage starters though.

Trhought I'd see if this ones still offering eggs

~I want aCourage Dragon~

Generation: 2nd gen

Breeder (Optional): None

Other: (if breeder has more than one courage dragon, put down here which one you want.)

I want a second gen to breed, but I will be happy with a third gen. smile.gif

~I want aCourage Dragon~

Generation: Any

Breeder (Optional): Any

Other: (if breeder has more than one courage dragon, put down here which one you want.) Any

Uh oh! Just realized the red dragon I used as a mate is inbreed. I am very sorry! If you want you can abandon and I'll breed you a different egg.