cerimonster

The Courage Family

I don't mind competition, but the answer to this question lies with Cladus. Next time, also just pm questions like this to thread owners so one. They can answer the question with as much detail possible and two. So you don't clog the thread ^^

Not a problem, and don't double post xd.png That'll get you a warning from the mods, next time just edit your original post ^^

Oh! Sorry again, lol. All the forums that I'm in don't have the option to edit posts. That's really neat. Thank's for the heads up. I'll try to remember that in the future biggrin.gif

~I want aCourage Dragon~

Scroll Name: Zerhai

Generation: 2nd

Breeder (Optional): cerimonster

Other: Queen Loyalty and Courage and King Gizmo

~I want aCourage Dragon~

Scroll Name: Zerhai

Generation: 2nd

Breeder (Optional): cerimonster

Other: Queen Loyalty and Courage and King Gizmo

Accepted~

An eggy has been bred this week, and has gone to Cladus^^

As further notification, breeding will be paused over the halloween holidays.

Also, the breeding will be capped at a max of 5 spots for the time being so that I may get a 2nd gen for myself and speed up the process a little.

I am starting up breeding again as of right now :3

I have Ruby eye's egg sitting on my scroll. I'm just out of teleports currently, but it will be along shortly.

Edited by cerimonster

The little Prince grew up and refused his intended mate. Time to find a new one!

The little Prince grew up and refused his intended mate. Time to find a new one!

Oh no, that's no good D:

Also, Ruby eyes, are you intending to put him down in the database?

In other news, I have sent Isides little baby off to them, making the total a count of 4~

There is a database I can add to? If so, I guess I'll do as soon as the little Prince proved he intends to make babies at all.

Little one is still an hatchling, but he has already gendered so I gave him a name. If he will like his intended mate, tomorrow i will add the "breeder" form smile.gif

Please meet Lord Edvard Courage

~Databasing aCourage Dragon~

Dragon Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/qtNId

~I Want to be a Courage breeder~

Name: Iside

Scroll Name: Iside

PM Link (Optional): http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...ODE=4&MID=58441

Dragons willing to breed: Lord Edvard Courage x Lucretia Whitetail. Offsprings will look like http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=3&mate=PWzrc

Best method to gain contact: you can PM me. I will breed this pair every week. If I don't receive any request via PM I will put a one way trade link in this thread

Waiting list Cap: 3

Restrictions: Since aim is spread the Courage name, freezing will not be allowed for first 3rd gen offspring. It is ok if it is the 2nd (or more) dragon you get from this pair of mine

Other: Add Whitetail, in addition to Courage, to the name of the offspring will be appreciated, but not compulsory smile.gif

Edited by Iside

Iside, can i have the first egg you distribute? I am not on the list but I think that is because I said 'any' dragon. Cermimonster accepted me.

No Problems and accepted~
Edited by Laura-Lana

Iside, can i have the first egg you distribute? I am not on the list but I think that is because I said 'any' dragon. Cermimonster accepted me.

Sorry, Sorry >.> I derped up.

I'll put you down on my list as well.

Aww. That's nice but I'd be content with Iside's egg. Just wanted to prove that I've already been approved for this lineage biggrin.gif

@Laura-Lana

Of course! smile.gif

My pair didn't produce this week, but I'll let you know if I have good news in 6 days

I've PM'ed Narvix with his or her little courage baby :3

~I want aCourage Dragon~

Scroll Name:kittycaty

Generation:any

Breeder (Optional):

Other: (if breeder has more than one courage dragon, put down here which one you want.)