Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

First - you can edit your post instead of posting again (*caughs* just saying xD) 

Second - i think it has been possible in the past but not anymore (i don't know why though) 

Third - i need 5 more for my second city 😍 if my Tetras keep up the good pace it should be possible in 6 to 7 weeks (not counting Valentines!)

Edited by Mow
see i have to do that really often xD

Fist-You right XD I keep forgetting that!

Second- Yeah I can wait I guess.

Third- Yeah this is my sixth, so...... 4 more and yeah im excited. I would've been three more if it wasnt for the wandering little tourist who adventured around DC's AP for a couple days.

@pretty_thumb:

Hello, and welcome to our merry fellowship of travellers ! You are right, it IS fun, so I hope you enjoy your journeys all across Europe ! :)

I'll add you to the lists with Chisinau and Fire Gems.

@OutlawQueen:

You could offer on Beldarius' ticket to Nicosia. If you don't mind the little one being a hatchie already. And I don't know if Beldarius would like to visit Belgrade again, but since you brought a change of host and dragons I think it's worth a try. ;) (And it would be better than letting the little one grow up untravelled.)

@Beldarius

Perhaps a trip to another part of Belgrade, if OutlawQueen offers ? If they don't (or you don't want to visit again) you should probably PM someone who has a city you'd like before the little one grows up.

@Fuzzbucket

Thank you for the quick help. :)

For everyone who is asking themselves (or me) about reservations:

It doesn't say "no reservations" anywhere. That's because the option of reservations was taken out of the rules entirely when the possibility to choose a new breed for an inactive city was introduced.

The idea behind the option to reserve a 2nd city was to compensate for the fact that new members had to choose from a list of capitals that had all been hosted before, and had a certain breed of dragon already attached to them. Because they got no choice of breed for their first city, they got to reserve a second one. With the new system new players can choose a breed again, so the reservations are gone. The ones on the list are still there from before the change.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

@Beldarius I offered to Belgrade with the new dragons. Let me know if you don't want to travel though and I'll offer for others.

Sorry in advance if this question has been answered in the past. Are city's hosts able to have multiple pairings for their city? (I'm struggling to choose between blue and red Fire Gems.)

Your second gen base one will be only one colour. I can't see why you can't bred other colours, but when trading I guess we get what you deliver :) Just as we do when a tan ridgewing shows up ? I have one of those and also an alt black !

But LP is the one to RULE on this :)

@pretty_thumb

There is only one pair of dragons that is allowed to represent your city, so you can only have one CB pair to breed from, I'm sorry. But the two CBs don't have to be of the same colour, so maybe you could use a red male + blue female, or vice versa. The offspring may have any colour you choose (or your guest chooses, if you'd allow them to contact you with a colour wish).

1 hour ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

@pretty_thumb

There is only one pair of dragons that is allowed to represent your city, so you can only have one CB pair to breed from, I'm sorry. But the two CBs don't have to be of the same colour, so maybe you could use a red male + blue female, or vice versa. The offspring may have any colour you choose (or your guest chooses, if you'd allow them to contact you with a colour wish).

Thank you for your answer :) I've got two of red and blue each so I'll just pick my two favorites once they grow up and go from there. 

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: OutlawQueen, TempestSea

Capitals travelled: Belgrade, Monaco

I have a ticket to Podgorica for anyone who’s interested!:) I haven’t been anywhere as of yet. The egg is currently hidden because of sickness. You can post here if you want it or can PM me! Once it’s healthy again I’ll be reposting the trade link

Edited by Mak0

I refrained from offering, too, this morning. I had a fuzzy feeling that egg was needed elsewhere. :lol:

@Fuzzbucket

That 7th gen is marvellous !

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Fuzzbucket, Mak0

Capitals travelled: Oslo, Podgorica

31 minutes ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

I refrained from offering, too, this morning. I had a fuzzy feeling that egg was needed elsewhere. :lol:

@Fuzzbucket

That 7th gen is marvellous !

I love you :)

Three more cities and I can make the 8th :)

So close! But no worries, Wintersphoenix and I are planing on hosting a second city as soon as we travel 10 cities ourselfs! Tomorrow i can breed mine again.