Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

@Mak0 So it's Podgorica ! :) And the Striped Rivers, a very elegant choice !

Welcome to our merry fellowship of travellers. May you have fantastic journeys through Europe !

The lists and the map now include our newest member.

@all:

So it doesn't get lost:

There's a ticket to San Marino a few posts above !

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I just tried breeding my two but they didn’t give me an egg this week:dry: Hopefully they are more cooperative next week so I can start participating and getting other tickets!

This looks fun! Are we allowed to join before a breeding pair has grown up (i.e., reserve a breed)? Sorry if this is listed somewhere, I'm running on 24+ hours of no sleep and I may have missed it. 

You can join any time - pick a breed and a capital (your first pair MUST be a capital)

Available just now there are only 2, it seems:

Unrepresented (May be chosen as your first and second city.) (2)

The breeds mentioned below represented the respective city before its host went inactive. You may keep them or choose another (unclaimed) breed instead.

Chisinau - (Ridgewings)

Tirana - (Seragamma Wyverns)

and here are the breeds you can pick from:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=155149&view=findpost&p=7894692

When you go for one of those you CAN change breed if you like.

Post, and Lantean Pegasus will fly in and welcome you :)

74sLwXSi7OBAo0zMZJ7B3EPig0Okoh79WsF0G23wYAgljIB7uNcLVKcefJo_M0gSBZidt4o2hvlvt9Ef19zNXWNrgBOXptzZchdDk5xxQ0LGhpc_DKaSZWWJetIkpZ3-OvYmC416   OGgAm_8xO0uiz4tRou_en7TSqxf7IFOM2BIGZrHY0hap6liZqBHH1uYsoPy3UT1NID0nxdfJHLyUo__jJ3oGREfMzOUfKaOhLKBAbow1Mofh0cYON7pnlDpxI5_Yf2watyPczVXb      

|| European Travel Passport ||

Capital: Chisinau

Dragons: Fire Gems

Native 2nd gen: None yet 

Last bred: Not yet ready to breed

Contact (Thread, PM or both): Both are fine :)

If you use the thread, please try to mention me by username so I'll get a notification. 

Already traveled:

Rome - 01/22/2018 user posted image

Would like another visit: N/A

Regular online time(s): Frequently through the day

Consistently in the evening and night. 

Time off: When life calls. 

Related image

Edited by pretty_thumb

YES ! A NEW one for me (I have a desperate desire to get my line to 8th gen !)

As soon as you have one available (get your own 2 gen first of course !) I will offer you a ticket to Zagreb or Oslo - your choice :)

Helsinki is finally open to visitors again! Get you ticket here!

I have been to Nicosia already, so thats not an option for me 😊

37 minutes ago, Mow said:

Helsinki is finally open to visitors again! Get you ticket here!

I have been to Nicosia already, so thats not an option for me 😊

I'll see if I can't grab that little ticket once I'm not egg locked but I'll keep ya posted??

Travelling Europe!

Travellers involved: Mow, Wintersphoenix

Cities travelled: Helsinki, Andorra

Maybe i can travel to Belgrade next time, @OutlawQueen!

First - you can edit your post instead of posting again (*caughs* just saying xD) 

Second - i think it has been possible in the past but not anymore (i don't know why though) 

Third - i need 5 more for my second city 😍 if my Tetras keep up the good pace it should be possible in 6 to 7 weeks (not counting Valentines!)

Edited by Mow
see i have to do that really often xD

Fist-You right XD I keep forgetting that!

Second- Yeah I can wait I guess.

Third- Yeah this is my sixth, so...... 4 more and yeah im excited. I would've been three more if it wasnt for the wandering little tourist who adventured around DC's AP for a couple days.

Where does it say no reserving ? Just curious.

@pretty_thumb:

Hello, and welcome to our merry fellowship of travellers ! You are right, it IS fun, so I hope you enjoy your journeys all across Europe ! :)

I'll add you to the lists with Chisinau and Fire Gems.

@OutlawQueen:

You could offer on Beldarius' ticket to Nicosia. If you don't mind the little one being a hatchie already. And I don't know if Beldarius would like to visit Belgrade again, but since you brought a change of host and dragons I think it's worth a try. ;) (And it would be better than letting the little one grow up untravelled.)

@Beldarius

Perhaps a trip to another part of Belgrade, if OutlawQueen offers ? If they don't (or you don't want to visit again) you should probably PM someone who has a city you'd like before the little one grows up.

@Fuzzbucket

Thank you for the quick help. :)

For everyone who is asking themselves (or me) about reservations:

It doesn't say "no reservations" anywhere. That's because the option of reservations was taken out of the rules entirely when the possibility to choose a new breed for an inactive city was introduced.

The idea behind the option to reserve a 2nd city was to compensate for the fact that new members had to choose from a list of capitals that had all been hosted before, and had a certain breed of dragon already attached to them. Because they got no choice of breed for their first city, they got to reserve a second one. With the new system new players can choose a breed again, so the reservations are gone. The ones on the list are still there from before the change.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

@Beldarius I offered to Belgrade with the new dragons. Let me know if you don't want to travel though and I'll offer for others.

Sorry in advance if this question has been answered in the past. Are city's hosts able to have multiple pairings for their city? (I'm struggling to choose between blue and red Fire Gems.)

Your second gen base one will be only one colour. I can't see why you can't bred other colours, but when trading I guess we get what you deliver :) Just as we do when a tan ridgewing shows up ? I have one of those and also an alt black !

But LP is the one to RULE on this :)