Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

I'd like to do Helsinki 😊😊 

Just need a bit time to get the native 2nd gen and name them accordingly! 

With the original breed or a new one ? (Perks up !)

@Winterspheonix: I'd love a trip to Andorra. Offered a ticket to Paris in exchange, you could visit the "City of Light" while it is preparing for the enchantment of Christmas.

@Mow: Welcome to our merry fellowship of travellers as the new host of Helsinki ! You could already fill out a Passport if you'd like. As fuzz already asked - are you planning to keep the Water dragons, or will it be a new breed representing the city ? (I'm asking so I can bring the lists up to date.)

Aw i cant decide 😱

When i read the thread i somehow thought Fever wyvern were Helsinki lol 😆 but instead its Podgorica! 

I think i'd go with Tetra Dragons, if thats ok! 

Works for me; then I will have a new one to add to my lineage :) Let me know when you'd like to trade a ticket for Oslo or Zagreb !

Passport

Capital: Helsinki

Dragons: Tetra (Miika Taavetti of Sveaborg x Kylli Marjukka of Sveaborg)

Native 2nd gen: Suomen Linna of Sveaborg

Last bred: April 17th  2018

Capital: Edinburgh

Dragons: Storm/Grey (Merlin of Dun Eideann x Edinburgh Castle is open today)

Native 2nd gen: The stone of destiny

Last bred: April 17th  2018

Contact (Thread, PM or both): Both, PM is faster

Already travelled: 

Zagreb, Paris, Nicosia, Bratislava, Belgrade, Andorra, Minsk, Moscow, Crete, Preussen, Monaco, Vienna, Dubrovnik (links will follow. Deleted all the changes i made -.-) K3atV

Would like another visit:

Regular online time(s): I'm in GMT and can mostly be contacted throughout the day! 

Time off: 4 pm to midnight Cave Time +-2 hrs -> will be sleeping :P

--------------

Traveler's Notes:

Open Tickets:

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Planned Visits:

None

Edited by Mow

6 hours ago, Winterspheonix said:

Soooo anyone want an Andorra egg?

I offered a ticket to Moscow in return! (Tickets to Ankara also available upon request. Life's a bit crazy, but I do respond to PMs even if I'm not spending lots of time in the forums.)

On 11/26/2017 at 3:49 PM, Winterspheonix said:

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Winterspheonix, Lantean_Legasus

Capitals travelled: Andorra, Paris

@Winterspheonix: Thank you, I'm sure Andorra will be a great experience !

Perhaps you should take Moscow as well, and send the next Andorra ticket to catstaff. It would be within the rules.

@catstaff: Sorry for stealing the last seat on the plane. ;) I hope you find a visitor for Moscow. It's a fascinating city.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Oh and for the reccords: I think Tetras represent Helsinki/Finland mostly with their colors, the blue is a bit brighter than the waters' was and the red stands for the coat of arms which is inside the cross of some (military) flags. Sveaborg was a Castle/Tower guarding and defending Helsinki, located near the city in the water (if i recall corecctly XD)

Edited by Mow

10 hours ago, Winterspheonix said:

@catstaff Hey Catstaff, if you want I'l love to go on the Moscow tour, and I can ensure the trip to Andorra is reserved for you!

Yes, please take it!

@Mow :

I finally got around to adding you to all the lists and the map ! Happy travelling !

And thank you for the insights about choosing Tetras. :)

@Mow Welcome to the thread! Can't wait to travel to Helsinki again. I hope you visit Vienna and Bratislava soon. :)

Thanks i cant wait, too! 

Soumen hatched today and in a few days i will be able to get one of you a ticket to Helsinki! Can't wait to show you around :)