Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Welcome to our merry fellowship of travellers, Winterspheonix !

May you have many wonderful travels all through Europe ! I look forward to a visit to Andorra ! If you'd like to exchange tickets with Paris or Heraklion, just let me know !

You were added to the lists and the map.

Greetings,

Lantean Pegasus

Thanks so much, glad to be here! As for tickets, I'd love to go to either of those places but I'd love to schedule something. Also I was looking over the reserved list just a moment ago (kinda thinking about second city a little bit), should Skywings be off the list or does it stay there since it was previously used? (idk if that's an error or not, sorry if I'm being a pest or anything.)

Either way, I'd love to exchange tickets with you!

Edited by Winterspheonix

UM - I am NOT in charge - but I'd prefer Skywings stay unchoosable - some of us have them in lineages already. Me f'rinstance. And while I am OK repeating cities (now that I got over myself :lol: ) I'm NOT so OK with repeating breeds.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Oh yeah! That is true. My apologizes I was simply curious on the matter. It does make sense that it would stay unchoosable.

Edited by Winterspheonix

@Winterspheonix: There's nothing wrong in asking questions if you need something cleared up, so don't worry. :)

fuzzbucket is right in this. Breeds that once represented a city will stay unchoosable, to avoid a mix-up of cities in future times. (So if a traveller has a Skywing, they will always know right away that they got it when travelling Andorra, not any other place.) There are many things to be seen in each city - so there are different breeds that can represent it. But the sights of each specific city can be found only there, so you can't "find" the same breed of dragons in different cities. So to speak. ;)

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Oh GOODY. Because I am not the boss and you could have said it was OK :)

And by the way - we can also travel in Asia... ;)

Not to derail anything - we can do both at once. Trust me, I know this...

I've always been a sort of nervous person, but I'm glad to know.

That makes sense, I assumed that was why it was like that but just wanted to make sure. If I can be 100% honest, I do like Skywings but I had no CBs around so I chose my fave breed that I had available. And I can totally see that though, there's always more to a city than one particular thing. Thanks for answering my question though! :)

Oh right that group! I might go try that one out too now that you mention it!

@OutlawQueen: I'd love to travel there. I offered a ticket to Paris in exchange. If the weather is cold and clear, you'll have a fantastic view from the Eiffel tower or from Montmartre, and if it's nasty you could spend a day or two in the Louvre, or in lots of wonderful cafés, restaurants and clubs. ;)

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: OutlawQueen, Lantean_Pegasus

Capitals travelled: Belgrade, Paris

@OutlawQueen  I offered a Vienna egg. Have fun. ^_^

@Winterspheonix  I'd like to request an egg from Andorra, when you have room and time for breeding please. No Hurry. :)

Edited by Idril
forgot egg request

@Idril I should be able to get that egg to you from Andorra in 3 days, if my dragons get with the program.

Edited by Winterspheonix

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: OutlawQueen, Idril

Capitals travelled: Belgrade, Vienna

I'd like to do Helsinki 😊😊 

Just need a bit time to get the native 2nd gen and name them accordingly! 

With the original breed or a new one ? (Perks up !)

@Winterspheonix: I'd love a trip to Andorra. Offered a ticket to Paris in exchange, you could visit the "City of Light" while it is preparing for the enchantment of Christmas.

@Mow: Welcome to our merry fellowship of travellers as the new host of Helsinki ! You could already fill out a Passport if you'd like. As fuzz already asked - are you planning to keep the Water dragons, or will it be a new breed representing the city ? (I'm asking so I can bring the lists up to date.)

Aw i cant decide 😱

When i read the thread i somehow thought Fever wyvern were Helsinki lol 😆 but instead its Podgorica! 

I think i'd go with Tetra Dragons, if thats ok! 

Works for me; then I will have a new one to add to my lineage :) Let me know when you'd like to trade a ticket for Oslo or Zagreb !

Passport

Capital: Helsinki

Dragons: Tetra (Miika Taavetti of Sveaborg x Kylli Marjukka of Sveaborg)

Native 2nd gen: Suomen Linna of Sveaborg

Last bred: April 17th  2018

Capital: Edinburgh

Dragons: Storm/Grey (Merlin of Dun Eideann x Edinburgh Castle is open today)

Native 2nd gen: The stone of destiny

Last bred: April 17th  2018

Contact (Thread, PM or both): Both, PM is faster

Already travelled: 

Zagreb, Paris, Nicosia, Bratislava, Belgrade, Andorra, Minsk, Moscow, Heraklion, Preussen, Monaco, Vienna, DubrovnikOsloPristinaKievAmsterdamNuuk

Would like another visit:

Regular online time(s): I'm in GMT and can mostly be contacted throughout the day! 

Time off: 4 pm to midnight Cave Time +-2 hrs -> will be sleeping :P

--------------

Traveler's Notes:

Open Tickets:

Planned Visits:

None

Edited by Mow

6 hours ago, Winterspheonix said:

Soooo anyone want an Andorra egg?

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I offered a ticket to Moscow in return! (Tickets to Ankara also available upon request. Life's a bit crazy, but I do respond to PMs even if I'm not spending lots of time in the forums.)