Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Just a question: Do I have to wait until I've visited 10 cities to get Marseille or is it whenever I can breed my Scripts?

@OutlawQueen

You have to wait until you've visited 10 cities (your own included if you keep a "souvenir"(egg) from it). That way we wanted to make sure that only people who actually stay with the project for a while get a second city.

Once you have a Belgrade ticket to trade you could post here in the thread, or PM the host of a city you'd like to travel directly. (Some members are quite sloppy in following the thread, but they do respond to PMs.) If the other traveller doesn't want to visit Belgrade (usually because they've already been there when it was hosted by someone who went inactive) they should still give you a ticket to their city and you can offer your ticket for exchange with someone else.

22 hours ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

Hello and welcome, OutlawQueen !

It's great to see another traveller in our company - may the winds always be fair, the streets open, and the planes on schedule.

I added you to the lists.

Actually, when the rules were changed a short time ago, to allow for a new choice of breed for cities that already had one, the option to reserve a second city in advance wasn't included any longer. (It was originally there to make up for the lack of choice of breed for the first city.)

But since you are our first new member after the change I'll reserve Marseille and the Scripts for you. (added that to the lists as well)

I'm looking forward to visiting Belgrade again, and hope to see you in Paris (or Heraclion) soon.

@fuzzbucket:

If you are eager to make another trip, why not visit Belgrade again ? There are many new things to be discovered (including a new breed of representing dragons), and it is already available. ;)

Fair enough. Travel bureaux are in negotiation !

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: OutlawQueen and fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Oslo, Belgrade (pending opening of the Belgrade travel bureau !)

That's a Z !!! I'll trade it for Zagreb even though I know you've been...

Bumping. SOMEONE has to go to Zagreb - or it goes to the AP....

I would rather this egg went to a Europe person. It is now in an ER as it is well below 4 days. When it hatches, I will put up a new link, but tomorrow it WILL go to the AP, as I am going to be away. So offer a dummy if you can use it.

Ticket to Zagreb

@fuzzbucket

I offered a dummy. I already have a Black Tea from Zagreb, but I'll try and PM some project people to find a home for it. If that doesn't pan out, well, I'm sure Zagreb is nice enough to visit twice. ;)

That's great - thanks :) (And yes, it is nice enough to visit twice. I've been.)

And it's in evina's ER - and I didn't think to take it out before I traded, so you'd better keep an eye !

Edited by fuzzbucket

On 10/12/2017 at 1:11 PM, fuzzbucket said:

That's a Z !!! I'll trade it for Zagreb even though I know you've been...

Sorry for the late reply, you can have them if you want sense i don't really need another Zagreb egg c: (they are hatchie as of now). they are taken as of now

Edited by Warriorchick2000

Great to see this project runnign again. Vienna and Bratislava are breedable anytime, just PM me. :)

I'd like to visit Belgrade again once the Halloween madness is over. ^_^

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: OutlawQueen and fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Oslo (already travelled), Belgrade (Now that the Belgrade travel bureau is open for business!)

I'm still up for breeding as well Brussels- sunrise/sunset, just if you leave  a request send me a note as well :) and I will respond soon as I see it 

Passport

Capital: Andorra

Dragons: Spirit Ward (Tuan of Andorra x Nali of Andorra)

Native 2nd gen: Yanis of Andorra

Last bred: December 4th 2017

Contact (Thread, PM or both): Both

Already travelled:

-Zagreb

-Bratislavy

-Paris

-Moscow

-Sveaborg

Would like another visit:

Regular online time(s): Short burst at random, rather frequently these days

Time off: -

--------------

Traveler's Notes:

Open Tickets:

Planned Visits:

Edited by Winterspheonix

GREAT ! Another new breed. I will breed Oslo or Zagreb for you; can we trade ? (I went to the OLD Andorra, but..)

Sorry that was weird (I don't know why it posted my passport again.)

I can start travelling next week, I'd love to trade with you!  (Since I'd like to keep the first born as the "Native 2nd Gen")

Edited by Winterspheonix

Sure - that's what you are supposed to do ! And I am locked today anyway !

Which would you prefer ?

Either or is fine by me, especially since I'm a new traveller and all. If I'd have to pick it would be Zagreb, I think. (But really I'd love to get both one day.)

Oh you will. Get to 10 visits and you get to choose a second city.