Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: LumosSeeker148, TempestSea

Capitals/Cities travelled: Zürich, Monaco

Currently in the process of sorting through my dragons and updating my passport since there are a few places I've traveled to that aren't on my passport yet. Once that's all sorted I'll start messaging the cities i still need smile.gif

Hi! If Sarajevo's still inactive, I'd like to claim the capital - here are my CB's: Sarajevski Cevap (a national dish, right next to boreks wink.gif) and Bascarsija Nights.

Passport

Capital: Sarajevo

Dragons: Sarajevski Cevap and Bascarsija Nights

Native 2nd gen: Bijelo Dugme

City: Dubrovnik

Dragons: Pearl of the Adriatic and Stradun

Native 2nd gen: Walls of Dubrovnik

Last bred: 2.6.2016

Contact (thread, PM or both): both, but it'd be better to shoot me a PM as I might miss a request on the thread

Already travelled: Sarajevo, Oslo, Zagreb, Moscow, Dublin, Vilnius, Zürich Heraklion, Lisbon, Vatican, Tórshavn, Nicosia, Vienna, Ankara

Would like another visit: anywhere new ^^

Regular online time(s): European timezone

Time off: /

If possible, I'd also like to reserve Dubrovnik and Plated Colossus breed to represent the city's mighty walls.

Reserved tickets:

Sarajevo - free to request immediately wink.gif

Dubrovnik - Lokiphantom, LumosSeeker148, Dolphine, Beldarius

Edited by stagazer_7

GO for it. Have you been to Zagreb and Oslo ? My I offer you tickets and my I book a trip to Dubrovnik the MINUTE you have a native pair ?

(I am DESPERATE to get to 8th gen smile.gif)

Welcome! Yay for Sarajevo, and Dubrovnik later. I still need those cities. biggrin.gif

In exchange you can visit Vienna and Bratislava. smile.gif

Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm happy to be here! smile.gif

@fuzzbucket

I'm only just starting my travels so I'd love both tickets to Zagreb and Oslo, thank you! When I get 10 tickets, my unofficial pair becomes official and I'll breed an egg from them for you. I put you on my list. smile.gif

@Idril

Awesome, I'll put you on my list for both cities! And I'll be super happy to have tickets to Vienna and Bratislava, whenever you get the chance to breed some eggs. <3

Edited by stagazer_7

Your Oslo plane ticket is in your mailbox smile.gif

Actually so is Zagreb. Like, what the hell biggrin.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

*beams in* Hello everyone ! I'm very sorry, but I am too busy these days to bring everything here up to date. I'm hoping to find the time on Monday. Happy Easter ! *beams out*

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: catstaff, Dolphine

Capitals travelled: Kiev

Thanks, Dolphine!

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: stagazer_7, fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Oslo, Zagreb

Thanks fuzz! :3

The lazy bee(lisar) is finally having the ticket curse broken. (uncooperaitve little thingies ^^")

If anyone wants to travel to Stockholm - Sweden, be my guest:

http://dragcave.net/teleport/6b0f09b67f15f...50e35d15296482f

I already traveled to those countires, so a different would be nice. However, if none is available, just offer a random junk egg. smile.gif

Passport

Bisous

Beli

The lazy bee(lisar) is finally having the ticket curse broken. (uncooperaitve little thingies ^^")

I already traveled to those countires, so a different would be nice. However, if none is available, just offer a random junk egg. smile.gif

Passport

Bisous

Beli

I've BEEN under the last administration. But I will breed you Zagreb when they are off CD. Then the SECOND you have a second city I can go there biggrin.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Passport

Bisous

Beli

Offered a ticket to Dublin biggrin.gif

also:

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved:Warriorchick2000, Lokiphantom

Capitals travelled:Minsk, Skopje

Edited by Lokiphantom

Dear fellow travellers !

Another activity check is done. Once more, some travellers decided to settle down once and for all, and their cities fell inactive. (The lists are up to date, in case you'd like to look them up.)

On the bright side we have two new adventurers in our midst: A warm welcome to Viridis and stagazer_7, who will open again the gates of San Marino and Sarajevo, respectively !

Happy travels for all of you !

Greetings,

Lantean Pegasus

European Society of Travellers, Paris office

Edit: And Warriorchick2000 just added Pristina and its Spitfire dragons to our list of possible destinations ! Congrats !

Edit2: The Map is up to date as well now.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Can I book flights to some new cities please? smile.gif

I need Sarajevo and Pristina... and Dubrovnik when it's available. biggrin.gif I can offer Vienna and Bratisava.

Sorry to see so many inactive cities again. sad.gif

I've got tickets for Nicosia, Cyprus and Torshavn, the Faroe Islands. I bred them just today to make up for my absence - I've been so tired and busy thanks to work I've had to stay off the computer...

have a Dublin egg with only two days left on it:

Here

feel free to offer a dummy egg if you don't have a ticket, or even if you've been there already, just hate to see it go to waste D:

have a Dublin egg with only two days left on it:

Here

feel free to offer a dummy egg if you don't have a ticket, or even if you've been there already, just hate to see it go to waste D:

I'd be super happy to have it - I offered a dummy, because I don't have a ticket to offer right now but I can put you on my list for tickets to Sarajevo (and Dubrovnik, when unlocked) if you need them. smile.gif Thank you!

I've got tickets for Nicosia, Cyprus and Torshavn, the Faroe Islands. I bred them just today to make up for my absence - I've been so tired and busy thanks to work I've had to stay off the computer...

I also offered dummies for these cities - if you need Sarajevo (and Dubrovnik later when I have 10 cities to unlock them) I'll be happy to put you on these lists. smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: stagazer_7, catstaff

Capitals travelled: Sarajevo, Moscow

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: stagazer_7, catstaff

Capitals travelled: Moscow

@Beldarius:

I offered a ticket to Heraklion for the ticket to Torshavn. Looks like we didn't visit our respective 2nd cities so far. smile.gif

I'd be super happy to have it - I offered a dummy, because I don't have a ticket to offer right now but I can put you on my list for tickets to Sarajevo (and Dubrovnik, when unlocked) if you need them. smile.gif Thank you!

I also offered dummies for these cities - if you need Sarajevo (and Dubrovnik later when I have 10 cities to unlock them) I'll be happy to put you on these lists. smile.gif

Accepted smile.gif and I still need tickets for both cities, so please add me to your list biggrin.gif