Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

I've been - but as soon as I am unlocked, would you like a Zagreb ticket ? It's not in your sig...

I've been - but as soon as I am unlocked, would you like a Zagreb ticket ? It's not in your sig...

Thanks for offering! I would love to have one. And I just checked my dragons - I really haven't been to Zagreb!

Besides:

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Drachenbraut, TemptestSea

Capitals travelled: Warsaw, Monaco

Pfft. No egg. I will try again next week ! (Unless you'd rather wait till after Valentine's ?)

@Warriorchick2000:

After all the Valentine's stuff is over (so somewhere around the 18th) I'd love to travel to Minsk. I'll try to breed Paris or Heraklion for you, whichever you prefer. smile.gif

Please hurry to get to host Pristina ! I NEED more cities ! Have I bred Zagreb and Oslo for you ?

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Warriorchick2000, Lantean_Pegasus

Capitals travelled: Paris, Minsk

Thank you ! smile.gif

If anyone still needs a ticket to Zürich or Vilnius, please let me know! smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

you've breed Zagreb for me but not Oslo

OK - your ticket is in your mailbox biggrin.gif

If anyone still needs a ticket to Zürich or Vilnius, please let me know! smile.gif

I still need both cx

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: fuzzbucket, Warriorchick2000

Capitals travelled: Oslo

@Viridis:

I think it does still make sense to join at this point, and a very warm welcome to you if you do so ! smile.gif

Because this project started out with the idea of visiting the capital cities of Europe, though, there is a rule that says you have to choose a capital city first if there are any available (not used by other members at the moment). That was implemented to make sure that people can travel as many capitals as possible.

At the moment the capitals to choose from are the ones that fell inactive when their initial hosts left. That would be:

Andorra with Skywings

Belgrade with Tri-Horn Wyverns

Helsinki with Waters

Podgorica with Fever Wyverns

Sarajevo with Brute dragons

To make up for the fact that for those the breeds are chosen already, a new traveller like you can reserve a second city and a breed to match when joining. (like Salzburg with Hellfires) Once you have travelled ten cities (including your own if you'd like to keep a 2nd gen) you can then open your second city for visitors.

The easiest way to travel at this point would probably be to choose a city you want to visit and PM the host, offering an exchange of "tickets" (eggs). Even if they already visited the capital you choose they should give a ticket from their city to you.

But of course you are still welcome to just post offers and requests for travels right here in the thread. smile.gif

That said - I think I'll do an activity check in the next two weeks, to see if any other capitals have fallen inactive. If that is the case they'll be open for taking again. If you'd like to wait until that's through, I'll still reserve Salzburg and the Hellfires for you.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I don't know if it makes sense to get in this late. But if you have some patience, I would join with Salzburg and Hellfire Wyverns.

YES YE YES YES it makes SO much sense. those of us rather overly seasoned travellers NEED more places to go...

Excuse me smile.gif

But PLEASE hurry to Salzburg...

Because I have all the assigned capitals and I am VERY stuck ! I will breed Zagreb AND Oslo for you, to help you on your way.

LP - activity check - Edinburgh (greys) seems extremely inactive - I have been owed a ticket for over a year....

Edited by fuzzbucket

@Viridis:

Thank you for your patience ! Salzburg and the Hellfires have been reserved for you.

@fuzzbucket:

I included a reminder for Edinburgh in the PM for their Activity Check.

@topic:

The Activity Check is underway. PMs went out to every member who hasn't posted in the thread during the last two months. Those of them that don't answer via PM or thread until March 13th will be declared inactive.

@fuzzbucket:

I included a reminder for Edinburgh in the PM for their Activity Check.

Well I DO hope it works. She responded last time, said she had been sick, and would be right on it from then on. My PM asking for the ticket I was owed (and had been for a while) at that time - sent on Feb 17 2015 - remains unread. Last post was January last year sad.gif

ETA but she DID manage to collect her Caligenes and Aegis dragons... and I note the same seems to apply to Asia sad.gif no Manila dragons bred since last January. I hate to say this - but how many "OK I'm BAAAAAACKS" followed by a year of total silence are going to be OK ?

I don't like being mean - but it is SO frustrating.

Edited by fuzzbucket

ticket to Minsk

There code looks like they can't spell cup xd.png, I need 2 more ticket till I get to ten and I can start Pristina....

@Viridis - I hope you do join, it's a really cool project. If you do I'd love to breed Minsk for you c:

Just popping in to say that I'm still around... Ankara and Moscow tickets bred upon request!

Just updated my passport, too, including the "still need to visit" list.

I am always happy to trade if someone PMs me. smile.gif Copenhagen.

oh good, this project is back biggrin.gif

I'm still around, not as active on the thread anymore but more than happy to trade Skopje and Dublin tickets if anyone PMs me smile.gif

@Lokiphantom:

The project was never absent. But it may have been snoring a little bit. wink.gif

@topic:

Thanks to everyone who reported back so far !

We already have a "go" from:

- Berlin/Tallinn

- Copenhagen

- Nicosia/Torshavn

- Moscow/Ankara

- Prague/Kiev

- Warsaw

- Madrid/Barcelona

- Oslo/Zagreb

- Vienna/Bratislava

- Paris/Heraklion

- Athens/Ljubljana

- Skopje/Dublin

- Vilnius/Zürich

- Valletta/Sofia

- Reykjavik/The Hague

- Monaco/Rome

- Minsk

12 travellers have still to answer the PM, and one I couldn't get to (Tiga), because their PM-box is full. I'll try again later.

Edit1:

- Vaduz

- Brussels

Attention: There's a ticket to Minsk waiting on the previous page !!

Edit2:

- Luxemburg/Riga

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

@Viridis:

So that's why you chose the Hellfires. Cute idea ! laugh.gif

@topic:

I'll edit in any further replies to the activity check in the post above.

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Beldarius, Tempestsea

Capitals travelled: Nicosia Torshavn

I am on the receiving end of both lol 2 more down...