Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

As both were transfers, not trades, I took them both now. I'd like to keep at least one for a delayed ticket to Reykjavik (if you still need it) or both, if possible. But I don't want to be greedy, so I am willing to give one (or both, if you want it) onwards.

I just took them both in so noone outside of the project nabs them up.

Please let me know if you want me to give on or both onward.  smile.gif

Exchange from my side would be Reykjavik and later my second city.

Dolphine, if you want one of those two in exchange for prague, then let me know which and send prague to StarLaDragon, okay?

Both the one way transfers were accidents, I completely missed that. unsure.gif Could I have the one for Chisinau back please? I'm happy to wait for a ticket to Reykjavik in return for the Budapest egg, but Chisinau is my newer pair of the two and not that many people have visited there yet compared to Budapest...

And I have already been to Prague tongue.gif

Edited by StarLaDragon

I am now officially confused....

Both the one way transfers were accidents, I completely missed that. unsure.gif Could I have the one for Chisinau back please? I'm happy to wait for a ticket to Reykjavik  in return for the Budapest egg, but Chisinau is my newer pair of the two and not that many people have visited there yet compared to Budapest...

Sent you the transfer and thank you! smile.gif

For the record: I gave the Chisinau-ticket back and will keep the Budapest one.

I will only count Madrid and Budapest as visited by me once I have given the hosts the return-tickets to Reykjavik.

@ fuzzbucket:

I picket up both of StarLaDragon's offered eggs from a few posts above, because they were transfers and not two-way trades, to prevent anyone not part of the project from taking them.

This caused me to go 3 eggs over my ticket-payback-limit, so LP rightfully reminded me to not take anymore eggs in before I can give some back.

Now Chisinau is back with StarLaDragon, which leaves me with 2 owed Reykjavik tickets.

Edited by Shroomlet

@New Cities:

I am sorry, but something came up, so I'll have no time to formalize all the things about the new cities today. Since that will involve quite some work in various posts, and thus time, I'll do it as soon as I have enough free time on my hands.

However - all those members who are ready to take a second city (and would like to do so), just post your choice of city and dragon breed ! I'll do the writeup as soon as possible, but that shouldn't keep you from starting as soon as you want to ! smile.gif

What I remember so far:

Beldarius - Torshavn - Black-capped Teimarrs

Shroomlet - The Hague - Blusangs (reserved for later)

If we are now allowed to post our picks for our desired new cities...having traveled to more than 10 cities (including my own 2G), I would formally like to request if I could take Zürich with the Falconiform Wyverns! smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Not a problem, and thanks for sending back the egg :3

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: StarLaDragon, Shroomlet

Capitals travelled: Budapest, Reykjavik

Return ticket to Reykjavik to follow when there is one available

And Chisinau is now available again tongue.gif

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Voted!

Also, while the Ankara travel bureau's computer is currently experiencing difficulties, there is a Ticket to Moscow available.

Preference given to offers of travel to places I have yet to visit (see my passport HERE to see where I've been) but since I've been to quite a few places already, I'm willing to take a dummy egg from a new traveler who's picked up a city I've already visited, too.

For the record: I gave the Chisinau-ticket back and will keep the Budapest one.

I will only count Madrid and Budapest as visited by me once I have given the hosts the return-tickets to Reykjavik.

@ fuzzbucket:

I picket up both of StarLaDragon's offered eggs from a few posts above, because they were transfers and not two-way trades, to prevent anyone not part of the project from taking them.

This caused me to go 3 eggs over my ticket-payback-limit, so LP rightfully reminded me to not take anymore eggs in before I can give some back.

Now Chisinau is back with StarLaDragon, which leaves me with 2 owed Reykjavik tickets.

Which is the kind of reason.... Never mind - it's all working, so what the bleep xd.png

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: StarLaDragon, BringsTheSnow

Capitals travelled: Nuuk

One less IOU on my plate! This was my half of an earlier exchange that happened.

Sofi

@New Cities:

However - all those members who are ready to take a second city (and would like to do so), just post your choice of city and dragon breed ! I'll do the writeup as soon as possible, but that shouldn't keep you from starting as soon as you want to ! smile.gif

What I remember so far:

Beldarius - Torshavn - Black-capped Teimarrs

Shroomlet - The Hague - Blusangs (reserved for later)

I've gone ahead and updated my Passport with Torshavn. ...I have a soft spot for the Faroe Islands for whatever reason... maybe because they're Scandinavian and so unknown to the rest of the world. <3

Not to mention I actually like their language - it's surprisingly easy to understand with basic knowledge of Swedish. ...Granted, I can actually read Old English and Middle English and understand a few phrases of Old Norse and Icelandic so it helps. xd.png

PS. I bred my Teimarrs just now, but got no egg. Looks like we'll have to wait for better weather in the Norwegian Sea / North Atlantic, then.

Ticket to Moscow still available!

I know plenty of the more experienced travelers have been there already, so as I said before, I'm fine taking a dummy egg in exchange from newer travelers from host cities I visited ages ago. (Helsinki or Reykjavik, for example.)

I've gone ahead and updated my Passport with Torshavn. ...I have a soft spot for the Faroe Islands for whatever reason... maybe because they're Scandinavian and so unknown to the rest of the world. <3

Not to mention I actually like their language - it's surprisingly easy to understand with basic knowledge of Swedish. ...Granted, I can actually read Old English and Middle English and understand a few phrases of Old Norse and Icelandic so it helps. xd.png

PS. I bred my Teimarrs just now, but got no egg. Looks like we'll have to wait for better weather in the Norwegian Sea / North Atlantic, then.

Have you been to Oslo ? Can I BOOK for Torshaven and breed you a ticket RIGHT NOW ??

Ticket to Moscow still available!

I know plenty of the more experienced travelers have been there already, so as I said before, I'm fine taking a dummy egg in exchange from newer travelers from host cities I visited ages ago. (Helsinki or Reykjavik, for example.)

Sorry, I can't take any more eggs on right now until I bred some tickets myself. sad.gif

Maybe it will be okay if the ticket would grow up on your scroll if I didn't take it, but as it is now, I cannot help you.

Or do you mean you do not need to visit Reykjavik anymore?

Edited by Shroomlet

Have you been to Oslo ? Can I BOOK for Torshaven and breed you a ticket RIGHT NOW ??

Haven't been to Oslo yet - feel free, I'll get the next Torshavn egg for you.

Sorry, I can't take any more eggs on right now until I bred some tickets myself. sad.gif

Maybe it will be okay if the ticket would grow up on your scroll if I didn't take it, but as it is now, I cannot help you.

Or do you mean you do not need to visit Reykjavik anymore?

I mean I visited Reykjavik already, so for you, just offer a dummy egg for it.

Haven't been to Oslo yet - feel free, I'll get the next Torshavn egg for you.

Oh man - I was viewbombed last night, fogged everything - and lost count. I bred one but it autoed.... Next week, OK ?

On another issue. We still have two inactive capitals and one unclaimed. If I understand it right, anyone coming in as a new member has to take one of those before one of the new cities, right ? But those already playing can take one of the new ones rather than an actual capital (leaving aside Pristina).

(*lives in hope of completing with actual capitals first...!*)

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Idril, lilysally

Capitals travelled: Vienna, Bern

I did the voting thing. smile.gif

I could take Paris, but can't offer any travel myself yet. unsure.gif

I just updated the list of Available Dragon Breeds here, by adding Frostbites and Falconiforms.

I did the voting thing. smile.gif

I could take Paris, but can't offer any travel myself yet. unsure.gif

I think that's legit. It's not as if you have a load of collected tickets ... xd.png

Edited by fuzzbucket

Edit: Ticket to Paris

I just got a ticket to Paris ! The hosts of these cities haven't been to Paris, yet: Podgorica, Stockholm, Valletta and/or Sofia. So, CosmicStorm, Cendaquenta or quinney - how about a trip to the heart of France, to enjoy the summer on the Seine ?!

Of course, there are other cities that I'm still missing, too. (see my Passport) But the hosts of those have traded tickets with me for their other city already. If any if you would like to visit a second time - you are very welcome !

Bienvenue à Paris !

Offered a dummy ticket, I'll breed Sofia for you as soon as I can if that's okay.