Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: WolfParadise, Lantean_Pegasus

Capitals travelled: Paris, Belgrade

Thank you, WolfParadise, I'm looking forward to a great time in Belgrade ! smile.gif

Travelling Europe!

Travellers involved: SarBer, fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Sarajevo, Zagreb

EDIT: If we open new cities, I'd like to call dibs on the Brute Dragons ! Will figure which city I want when we settle that later rolleyes.gif

Brutes are taken - by Sarajevo !

@SarBer:

Please read the rules in the first post of the thread, especially point 1. !

- You are already enlisted as the host of Sarajevo with this pair of your dragons.

- You may only host a second city after you have visited 10 capitals (including your own).

- If an inactive capital is taken up, you have to use the breed that's already chosen for it. (Sofia would be Waterhorses.)

- Drakes, Two-headeds, Pygmys and Holiday dragons aren't allowed for the project. (To keep the dragons from different cities interbreedable.)

So I suggest you continue travelling from Sarajevo, exchanging tickets with the other members, and enjoy visiting all the beautiful capitals out there. smile.gif

@SarBer:

Please read the rules in the first post of the thread, especially point 1. !

- You are already enlisted as the host of Sarajevo with this pair of your dragons.

- You may only host a second city after you have visited 10 capitals (including your own).

- If an inactive capital is taken up, you have to use the breed that's already chosen for it. (Sofia would be Waterhorses.)

- Drakes, Two-headeds, Pygmys and Holiday dragons aren't allowed for the project. (To keep the dragons from different cities interbreedable.)

So I suggest you continue travelling from Sarajevo, exchanging tickets with the other members, and enjoy visiting all the beautiful capitals out there. smile.gif

Alright thanks smile.gif I thought there was something wrong with the way a read the rules

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Idril, Iside

Capitals travelled: Bratislava, Vatican city

I'm very sorry I haven't been around lately. I got lost during one of my trips again. I really need to get a map this time. And I'm sorry to announce that there are no tickets to Bucharest right now, due to the lack of interest my dragons have for each other.

As for what cities we should add. What about the European Capitals of Culture? They are not always the actual capital of a Country and they're quite diverse too.

Just in time to let you all know I'm still alive, and more importantly that Brussels is still available for travel! In fact, I've got a ticket available right now even wink.gif! I'll try to react to PM's more quickly from now on, but probably won't stay very active in the thread.

Come visit Brussels!

Just in time to let you all know I'm still alive, and more importantly that Brussels is still available for travel! In fact, I've got a ticket available right now even wink.gif! I'll try to react to PM's more quickly from now on, but probably won't stay very active in the thread.

Come visit Brussels!

YAY - offered Oslo smile.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: timpieh, fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Brussels, Oslo

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Lokiphantom, Lastalda

Capitals travelled: Ljubljana

(I already visited Skopje)

Which means that all my obligations are filled and Athens and Ljubljana are open for ticket requests! smile.gif

Just Pm me to arrange a visit. smile.gif

(My Passport)

Edited by Lastalda

The Activity Check is (almost) done !

See the News Post and the ones following it for the results.

And thank you for your cooperation and patience !

Bon voyage !

Just bred a Stockholm egg - would anyone like to visit?

Ticket!

(As a side note, I love my new Pillow pair. biggrin.gif Haven't had a single unsuccessful breeding yet, though admittedly, I've only tried 3 times.)

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved:Tempestsea, StarLaDragon

Capitals travelled:Monaco, Chisinau

As this is my 10th visit I would like to reactivate Dublin and the Terrae dragons smile.gif

Edited by TempestSea

Just bred a Stockholm egg - would anyone like to visit?

Ticket!

(As a side note, I love my new Pillow pair. biggrin.gif Haven't had a single unsuccessful breeding yet, though admittedly, I've only tried 3 times.)

Offered a ticket to Luxembourg. smile.gif

Finally my dragons decided to cooperate! biggrin.gif

Tirana Ticket Avaible

Check mt passport for cities I've already traveled (because I can't remember them right now xd.png)

I offered my Vienna egg. smile.gif

I offered my Vienna egg. smile.gif

Accepted the offer biggrin.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: RyuKaiser, Idril

Capitals travelled: Tirana, Vienna

Offered a ticket to Luxembourg. smile.gif

Accepted it! smile.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Cendaquenta, Isanor

Capitals travelled: Stockholm, Luxembourg