Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Hello everyone !

I'm really sorry, but right now, when the project needs more attention than usual, I'm quite short on free time to spare. However, I'm glad that some opinions were given already, and I won't forget about them.

First thing now I'll go ahead and PM all members that haven't posted here in the last two weeks, to see who is still with us.

Everyone feel free to give a short "I'm still here!" via the thread, too, if you'd like.

When that is done, hopefully everyone still in the project will be aware of the ongoing discussion as well, so I can be sure that anyone who wants to add something can do so before we take the next step (whatever that may be).

Travel on and bon voyage !

European Society of Travellers, Paris office

Edit:

PMs sent: 19

Answers:

positive 11

negative 0

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

*waves in*

Hi, there. I'm still active, but don't have time for the thread at the moment (which probably won't change until autumn or so). So I'll pass on the discussion about allowing new cities and go with whatever you guys decide. smile.gif

I'm always reachable via PM and happy to exchange tickets on demand, which is pretty much how I travel these days. tongue.gif So Athens an Ljubljana are definitely open for visitors, and I gladly do return visits. Things just have to be organized via PM.

Happy travelling, everyone!

I'm essentially the same. I'm online quite often, but I haven't really been following the thread… Whenever anyone has asked for an egg, I usually have it within a day, unless my pair refuses.

(By the way, I took the ticket to Warsaw, which was even shiny – the greens produced a Geode!)

I'm essentially the same. I'm online quite often, but I haven't really been following the thread… Whenever anyone has asked for an egg, I usually have it within a day, unless my pair refuses.

(By the way, I took the ticket to Warsaw, which was even shiny – the greens produced a Geode!)

Actually my greens produce a lot of Geodes, the ratio is 12:4 in favour of the Geodes...

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved:Drachenbraut, mpolo

Capitals travelled: Warsaw, Vaduz

Edited by Drachenbraut

I'm still active, just have been very busy with some exams. Anyways, right now I'm scroll locked, but I'll put up an egg if they breed tomorrow.

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Fuzzbucket, lilysally

Capitals travelled: Oslo, Bern

Hoping to get back to this a bit.

I have so many projects going, so little time...

So yes, still (more or less) active... and just exchanged eggs.

I have a ticket for Madrid!

Ticket

I have already been to Paris, Bern, Vatican City, Ankara, Berlin and Oslo. I'd appreciate a ticket to visit another lovely city. smile.gif

I have a ticket for Madrid!

Ticket

I have already been to Paris, Bern, Vatican City, Ankara, Berlin and Oslo. I'd appreciate a ticket to visit another lovely city. smile.gif

Offered my ticket to Luxembourg! smile.gif

Anyone want to go to Vienna?

Vienna Ticket!

Please see my passport for cities I´ve already been to. smile.gif

Ticket to Vienna still available.

If you don´t have a return ticket right now, just put in a dummie egg. smile.gif

Edited by Idril

Offered a ticket to Skopje!

Accepted! Thanks so much!! biggrin.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: LumosSeeker148, Lokiphantom

Capitals travelled: Vilnius, Skopje

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: idril, DragonNighthowler

Capitals travelled: Vienna; return trip to Madrid on a later time

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Tempestsea, Isanor

Capitals travelled: Monaco, Riga

After the ticket machine broke down last week and was unable to give out any tickets, we have fixed the problem. And now to book your tickets to San Marino.

Dummy egg is fine if you don't have a ticket in return.