Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

@Mow

Congratulations on opening your second city ! You can add it to your passport now.

I added Edinburgh to the lists and the map, and I'm really looking forward to visiting it !! I always wanted to go there, and until I manage to actually do it in the real world, I'll take a look via using the imagination, borne on the wings of our dragons. :)

This thread is failing to notify me... Junk offer made !

Travelling Europe!

Travellers involved: fuzzbucket, Mow

Capitals travelled: Edinburgh, whichever city it is Mow hasn't been to - to follow !

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:31 AM, Mow said:

Do you still have it? I know you have Helsinki, do you have already something from Edinburgh? If not i could give you an IOU for them (when i'm allowed to host the city :D) you would have to wait at least two weeks cause the first one is promised to fuzzbucket 😊

Also i just need another city for beeing able to host a 2. city, cause with my own native 2nd gen i have 9 Cities so far. 😁 shall i wait till the 10th is grown till aplying for Edinburgh?

sorry they grew up xc

congrats on your new city though! c:

21 hours ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

@Mow

Congratulations on opening your second city ! You can add it to your passport now.

I added Edinburgh to the lists and the map, and I'm really looking forward to visiting it !! I always wanted to go there, and until I manage to actually do it in the real world, I'll take a look via using the imagination, borne on the wings of our dragons. :)

I will, thank you! 

Your text is so nice 😁 i'm glad we can travel this way, at least :) maybe i will some time in the future visit the Cities i'm hosting.. That would be cool :)

Does anyone want to go to Belgrade? My dragons are ready for breeding again! Plus I'll be able to get my second city with one more travel.

@OutlawQueen

As I said a few posts back - you probably should pick a city you like from the list, and PM the host. We have quite a few members who tend to forget about the thread, but are happy to travel when reminded. :)

If no-one else shows up, I'll take it and send you to Zagreb in the interest of your getting another city :)

I will send you to Zagreb ANYWAY if you like. Against the first ticket to your new place. LP, I can do that can't I ?

@OutlawQueen

Congratulations on visiting your 10th city !

You can open your 2nd city any time you want now. (Adding it to your passport would be splendid.) Will it still be Marseille with Scripts ?

If so - bienvenue, my French neighbour ! :lol:

1 hour ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

@OutlawQueen

Congratulations on visiting your 10th city !

You can open your 2nd city any time you want now. (Adding it to your passport would be splendid.) Will it still be Marseille with Scripts ?

If so - bienvenue, my French neighbour ! :lol:

Yup, thanks. I'll add it now. So excited!

They bred an egg so next week there'll be a ticket to Marseille up for grabs!

Edited by OutlawQueen

Congrats on your 2nd cities Mow and OutlawQueen. :D

Can I reserve an egg each from the new cities please? In exchange for Vienna or Bratislava, whichever you don't have yet. ^_^

Oh noes i forgot i locked myself earlier ...  

I accidentially abandoned the 2nd ticket to Edinburgh =/ the code is A6ddQ if anybody is able to stalk the AP. Its bred at XX:08 this hour!

"Cheating" a bit and including my own cities to the travel passport (as it is allowed by the rules xD), I have already travelled 10 countires/cities and would love to unlock the flight route to Munich Bavaria. :)

Follow the white rabbit.. ehm link to the passport ;)

Is that allright, @Lantean_Pegasus ? :3

Also as soon as I unlock I get back to breeding. It's been ages. Hope the planes didn't get too rusty... *blush*

Edited by Belisar

Offering a ticket to Nuuk! ( please also send PM) I will get it through email as I have a one year old that keeps me a bit busy and forgetful)

Travelling Europe !

Travelers involved: Belisar, galleri

Capitals travelled: Nuuk, Stockholm

Thanks for the lovely journey :)

I found Mows little Scotsdragon in the AP ! PMed her about it. So if anyone else was searching there, you can stop now. ;)

Important Note

In the light of some responses to the activity check, I thought about some of our members who took up inactive cities before our change of rules that allows a change of breed. Some seemingly had a hard time finding people who wanted to visit again, having been there already under the previous host.

So I looked over the passports, and sent out PMs to those of them who haven't given out more than a few tickets. If the people who already got a ticket from them (usually one or two) agree, those members will be allowed to change the breed for their city. Their old pairs (and the offspring) will stay part of the project, but will fall inactive, like it would be if the host for the city had changed.

This will be a one-time thing, designed to bring some more traffic to travellers who host cities that have seen many visits under previous hosts, but nearly none under the new ones.

After this, just like before, changes to a city/breed combination under one host won't be allowed.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I proudly present a freshly opened route:

Thanks for your patience! The route is now open and safe to travel ;)

Second Capital/City: Munich

Dragons: Stone

Native 2nd gen: Dirndl Alpenblick

Ticket: -gone-

I've already been to Berlin, Copenhagen, Luxembourgh, Oslo, Paris, San Marino, Vienna, Nuuk - would love a new destination. :3

(more details in main passport )

Edited by Belisar

I wannna ! I offer Zagreb. Just a sec....

OFFERED !

Travelling Europe !

Travelers involved: Belisar, fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Munich, Zagreb

I knew you would be first XD

A pleasure :3

YAAAAAYYY I WILL get to 8th gen :)

And I LOVE Munich IRL.

It's nice indeed. ;)

Hope you will show off your precious 8th gen then? :3