Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Offered to Bratislava 😊

A Ticket to Helsinki will be available in 6 days...

@MowGreat, have fun in Bratislava! I'm eagerly awaiting the return ticket. ^_^

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: idril, Mow

Capitals travelled: Bratislava, (Helsinki will follow at a later time)

This was totally unplanned but it looks great. I feel like I've gotten the jackpot for TAE lineages: https://dragcave.net/lineage/rQWCn

I don't believe I have any more green/red dragons so it won't continue. The only other option could be cool/warm colours but I'm too lazy to do all the calculations and plan it all out so chance it is. By the way, I have no problems breeding these (or other generation pairings) for people if they want. I'm not going to hatch for Alt though.

Edited by OutlawQueen

Tickets currently available to Moscow and Ankara!

Visit Moscow!

Visit Ankara!

If you need either one and don't have a return ticket currently available, just offer a dummy from the AP. I copied off the cities I have yet to visit, but I'm not at all against a second trip somewhere, especially if there's a different tour happening. That said, I'm about to hit the sack for the night, so I won't respond to offers until 6 hours or so from the time this post goes up.

Still seeking: Bratislava, London, Nuuk, Podgorica, Riga, Stockholm, St. Petersburg, Torshavn, Munich, The Hague, Brugge, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Istanbul, Marseille, Pristina, Salzburg, Tromso, and Venice

@catstaff You don't have a Bratislava eggg from me? But I have both your cities. Interesting...must have forgotten about it.... Next Bratislava egg will be yours. :D

1 hour ago, Idril said:

@catstaff You don't have a Bratislava eggg from me? But I have both your cities. Interesting...must have forgotten about it.... Next Bratislava egg will be yours. :D

Sounds good to me! I bet I tossed you my second city back before you had Bratislava or something. Probably had bred it to offer on someone else's ticket, then got the offer in too late to get the trip and simply put it up for someone to take to make room for one of my many projects.

@catstaff I offered a dummy (an Azure Glacewing) on Ankara for a future visit to Belgrade with the new Red Zyus. They should be breedable quite soon actually. On Thursday. Although it's okay if you don't want to revisit.

Edited by OutlawQueen

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Catstaff, Outlaw Queen

Capitals travelled: Ankara, Belgrade (new Belgrade, coming soon.)

On 1/29/2018 at 11:48 PM, catstaff said:

Tickets currently available to Moscow and Ankara!

Visit Moscow!

Visit Ankara!

If you need either one and don't have a return ticket currently available, just offer a dummy from the AP. I copied off the cities I have yet to visit, but I'm not at all against a second trip somewhere, especially if there's a different tour happening. That said, I'm about to hit the sack for the night, so I won't respond to offers until 6 hours or so from the time this post goes up.

Still seeking: Bratislava, London, Nuuk, Podgorica, Riga, Stockholm, St. Petersburg, Torshavn, Munich, The Hague, Brugge, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Istanbul, Marseille, Pristina, Salzburg, Tromso, and Venice

Bumping for a new day... Moscow still available!

We need someone new to take on Edinburgh (it's a second city.) I have been owed a ticket there for literally years...

ETA Still hoping for:

Istanbul                                                                  

Marseille                                                                 

Munich                                                                   

Salzburg                                                                 

Venice                                                                    

Brugge                                                                    

Cardiff                                                                   

Edinburgh                                                              

Tromso        

I think we could also use an activity check - there is at least one person on the list I am almost certain is inactive...                                                          

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Agreed, we do need an activity check. If all goes as planned I'll have a week free from work starting Feb 12th, that should give me the time and leisure to do one. And all people that are still marginally active should be around by then to notice it, because it's Val event time. ;)

An activity check would be a great idea! I helped perform one before for another thread and it worked out great. We even got an official list of PM only breeders that we put into one of the main posts. I don't mind helping out if any help is needed.

@Fuzzbucket i plan to host edinburgh when i'm at 10 cities :3 i should be able to breed a Ticket to Helsinki tomorrow in exchange for Bratislava last week!

2 hours ago, Mow said:

@Fuzzbucket i plan to host edinburgh when i'm at 10 cities :3 i should be able to breed a Ticket to Helsinki tomorrow in exchange for Bratislava last week!

GREAT ! I can breed whichever I didn't breed for you (Zagreb ?) for an IOU on a ticket if you like :)

Oh please not i cant keep track 😂 we can exchange after Valentines?  Ehh forgot we talked about edinburgh. We can exchange when i'm there ok? 😊 will give you the first bab, i promise! And then i'd breed my native 2nd gen XD

Edited by Mow

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Mak0, Idril

Capitals travelled: Podgorica

Edited by Idril

Just now, OutlawQueen said:

@catstaff I bred my Belgrade pair but didn't get an egg so I'll try again next week:(. 

No worries. It can wait until after the Valentine's breeding season, since that'll be starting before your pair is off cooldown.

8 minutes ago, catstaff said:

No worries. It can wait until after the Valentine's breeding season, since that'll be starting before your pair is off cooldown.

Okay, I'll mark down a later date so I remember.

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Beldarius, Lantean_Pegasus

Cities travelled: Torshavn, (Beldarius visited Heraklion a few weeks ago)