Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Ohhhh i would love to drive around with a Camper!
My Uncle rented once or twice a 7 seater VW and we drove to italy, were we met another VW Minibus on the Highway and talked through written pages with the other drivers XD it was really fun, we even met at the next stop and ate together!

I have been to Sizilia as a Kid (Messina) in Sylt on the border to Denmark, in London with our class and to Rome and Paris with my Boyfriend. Oh and Prague and Hamburg too (but not Berlin!) My biggest trip was to Japan, but thats not for this topic here ;)

Fuzzbucket i saw your lineage today (tracked one of my latest eggs siblings!) and its amazing!   

I WILL get to 8th gen if it kills me !

I love to travel. The Asia thread has some of my stuff too. Budapest was for our 50th wedding anniversary.

That's awesome, not to mention where you've been! You've must've seen quite a bit! ;v; Also that is super awesome going to Bedapest for your anniversary!

It wasn't going to be there (not that we had ever been) but we had this Hungarian thing we were doing for choir, and I wanted to hear it so I googled and a youtube clip clinched it.

HAD to go after that. (How do I make that SMALLER ?)

Edited by fuzzbucket

That reminds me, I never really listed the actual cities I've been to.

Cyprus: Paphos

Denmark: Copenhagen, Billund (Legoland tour)

Estonia: Tallinn, Pärnu

Finland: Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Naantali, Porvoo, Varkaus, Pielavesi, Ähtäri, Ranua, Kittilä (Levi), Sotkamo, Kuusamo, Nurmijärvi, Hyvinkää, Mäntsälä, Vaasa, Joensuu, Vantaa, Espoo, etc. Lots of places I can't even remember.

Greece: Rhodes

Germany: Lübeck

Italy: Florence, Terracina, Siena (tour), Pisa (tour), San Gimignano (tour), Rome (tour), Naples (tour), Pompeii (tour)

Latvia: Riga

Lithuania: Vilnius, Kaunas (tour)

Poland: Krakow, Lublin, concentration camps (Majdanek, Treblinka, Auschwitz-Birkenau)

Portugal: Praia da Rocha, Sagres (tour)

Russia: St. Petersburg

Spain: Mallorca

Sweden: Stockholm, Visby, Kolmården Zoo

Turkey: Alanya

UK: London

Vatican: St. Peter's Basilica (tour)

I've probably forgotten a few places since I was a kid in countries like Cyprus (10), Denmark (4), Greece (2), Spain (6) and Turkey (8).

That's awesome!

So I got the little bugger back, and I think I'm going to keep it because oh my did it cause me trouble (not to mention first auto AP ever) I think I'm going to call it something based on Tourism?

Either way, Andorra hopefully will be getting tickets done soon!

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Beldarius, Lantean_Pegasus

Cities travelled: Heraklion, (ticket to Torshavn will be given as soon as a flight is available)

@Winterspheonix

Glad to hear that the little one returned safe and sound from its great journey. :)

Hm. You've been to Zagreb and Oslo, I think ?

Helsinki Airports are closed this week due to heavy snow storms. ;)

I’m interested in joining, is the passport the only thing l need to fill out in order to be approved? And do l need to have a pair of dragons named and a 2nd gen bred prior to trying to join? Sorry if these were already answered somewhere, I tend to like overthinking even the simplest of things:rolleyes:

@Mak0

All you need to do to join is filling out a passport with a city and dragon breed that are open for choosing and that you like. :) Open capitals are: Chisinau, Podgorica, Tirana. The list for the breeds already in the project (and a link to a list of those that are still free) is here.

You can get the caveborns after that (of course you should actually get to that soon, not waiting weeks to even start collecting them), and you don't have to breed a 2nd gen for yourself at all (that's just in the passport because most people prefer to have a "souvenir" from their own city anyway, and it's a nice way of showing off your pair).

As soon as you have a pair and they give you an offspring that you don't need for yourself (many people keep the "firstborn, but again, that's not a must) you can offer it for exchange and start travelling.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask them here in the thread, or PM me.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

@Lantean_Pegasus

Okay thanks! I have a CB pair already in mind for a city. I’ll start filling out the form and I’ll have to breed them and made sure they like each other. Now that I understand the 2nd gen firstborn concept, I’ll end up most likely keeping it:)

@Mak0

Sounds like a plan ! :) I edited my post with the open capitals and the link to the breed lists while you were reading/writing, so I hope you still saw them. ;)

@Lantean_Pegasus

I saw them before, I even did a little research prior too so there’s some relation between the city and dragons I chose. Thank you, though! Made it easy to go back and double check availability of everything:)

@Mak0

Perfect ! :) I'm looking forward to discovering which city you'll open for us, and what your choice of dragons will be ! Will have to wait until tomorrow to do that, though, it's getting late over here.

Passport

Capital: Podgorica 

Dragons: Striped River Dragons

Native 2nd gen: Blazo Jovanovic

Last bred: 2/28/2018

Contact (Thread, PM or both): Both

Already travelled:

Oslo

Vienna

Pristina

Belgrade

Would like another visit: 

Regular online time(s): Consistently throughout the day and evening

Time off:

Edited by Mak0

Hurry ! I NEED more !

Offering Zagreb or Oslo whenever you're ready for a trip :)

@fuzzbucket

It’s times like these that make the seven day wait period seem like much longer! And I’ll happily accept once I breed them again:D

On 2.1.2018 at 2:14 PM, Beldarius said:

And finally, at the Latvia-Estonia border, we started watching the truck drivers on the opposite lane. One of them was a Russian leaning on his truck's horn and yelling something from the window. One of my classmates hollered "He seems like the type of guy with a baseball bat under his seat!"... 10 seconds went by, and the dude got out of his car carrying one. XD I haven't experienced anything like that ever since.

Russian men sure have a temper. :rolleyes: When I was in Moskow we got stuck in trafic jam on the way to the airport and on a crossing were two men who's cars blocked each others way. They just got out of their cars and started to fight in the middle of the crossing/jam. One grabbed a brick and hit the other guy with it. :blink:

Other places I've been.

Hungary: Budapest and other cities mostly west of the Danube (the Hungarian border is not far from where I live ;))

Slovenia: Maribor, Ljubjana and other smaller cities (I live about 10 km from the border :P )

Italy: Rome (including Vatican), Venice, Grado and other cities

Greece: I've been all over Greece from the mainland to the Peloponnes Me and my family did a three week trip with our old Landrover Defender throughout the country. We came by ferry from Triest to Igoumentisa and then Ioannina, Volos, Athens, Korinth, Sparta, Kalamata, from Patras back to Triest. Also saw most of the historic sites, Akropolis, Delphi, Olympia,... :)

Turkey: Bodrum, Ephesos (class trip)

Russia: Moskow, Kyzyl (Republic of Tuva)

France: Paris

Germany: Düsseldorf and other cities

Tunisia: same with Greece, two week trip by car throughout the country from port La Goulette till Tataouine. Historic cities Carthage, Sbeitla, Matmata,...

Welcome, @Mak0! Can't wait to get to Podgorica. That and the new Helsinki are the only cities I'm still missing so far. Feel free to request an egg from Vienna or Bratislava anytime. ^_^

Last year i was Bratislava for the Christmas markets and visiting the castle in town, it was a really nice experience! Cant wait to get a ticket from there :) but sadly mine wouldnt coporate today!

OOOH a new Podgorica ! I went when it was fevers so now I HAVE to go again ! YAY !

Looks like I haven't made it to Podgorica either! But Fuzz goes first, I'm egglocked right now anyway.  (And I really need to sit down when I'm NOT needing to head out in an hour, and update my passport. Sigh. Too much real life on top of too many dragon projects! :-) )