Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Welcome Snowmoon, great to see a new traveler. biggrin.gif

although I don't need a Budapest egg anymore I can breed my Vienna and Bratislava pairs for you anytime. smile.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: stagazer_7, LumosSeeker148

Capitals travelled: Sarajevo

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Altiron, Warriorchick2000

Capitals travelled: Tallinn, Pristina

Hi all! New here to this project. Fuzzbucket found me posting on the mentor thread asking about how the Euro travel worked, I read the directions about a trillion times it felt and just could not figure it out.

But I think I have a bit of a grasp now that Fuzz explained a bit smile.gif And the rest will fall into place.

So I am guessing I will grab an abandoned place to host.

I am going to pick:

Nuuk - Bleeding Moons (let's hope I can catch the guys!) Edit: Caught 2 CB Bleeding Moons! smile.gif

Edited by galleri

MANY people need a ticket to Nuuk - so you should do well.

May I offer you a free ticket to Oslo to get you moving ? (I have actually been to Nuuk !)

WELCOME !

(edited to remove link, in case of Bad People !)

Edited by fuzzbucket

MANY people need a ticket to Nuuk - so you should do well.

May I offer you a free ticket to Oslo! to get you moving ? (I have actually been to Nuuk !)

WELCOME !

Thank you again! And yes I will accept the offer to go to Oslo smile.gif I did send you a question about this in a pm.

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: fuzzbucket, galleri

Capitals travelled: Oslo (Nuuk already visited under the previous administration)

@galleri:

Greetings and a warm welcome to you !

I'm glad you like the idea (now that fuzz explained it, at least wink.gif ), and I hope you'll have a lot of fun travelling the capitals and other interesting cities of Europe !

If you have any more questions, feel free to post them here or send me a PM. (Or stay in touch with fuzz, she's been here since the project started back when Hyesu opened it.) smile.gif

In the long run it would help if you posted a passport for your travels, so yourself and others have an easy way to find out where you have been already and where you'd still like to go. You can find a form here.

A word of advice: Most members are happy to trade tickets at almost any time, but the ones that have been here longer often aren't all that active in the thread. So it often helps a lot to breed a ticket, pick a nice destination, and PM the host of that city with an offer for an exchange.

I updated the lists and the map, so Nuuk is officially active again. Huzzah !

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Altiron, galleri

Capitals travelled: Berlin

Welcome galleri, I hope you have fun traveling. smile.gif

I've already been to Nuuk, but I gladly breed you a Vienna and Bratislava egg anytime you want. smile.gif

The same applies to anyone else who hasn't been to those two cities yet. wink.gif

Tickets to Nicosia and Torshavn available.

Note the blue line - I take dummies. Just let me know about it by PM~

EDIT: Updated the list of available breeds. I've added Candelabra, Aria/Bright Pink and Frilled.

Edited by Beldarius

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and offers. smile.gif I am going to let what I have grow first and get together my passport post smile.gif

Passport

galleri

Capital: Nuuk

Dragons: Spinel Wyvern

Native 2nd gen: Solo Nuuk

Last bred: https://dragcave.net/view/xFxnj

Contact (thread, PM or both):Both would be easiest, just in case I overlook something.

Already travelled: 

Oslo,

Berlin,

Stockholm , and Stockholm again,

Minsk ,

Nicosia,

Edinburgh,

Nuuk,

Vatican,

Paris,

Prague,

Kiev

Would like another visit:

Regular online time(s): My online times and offline times are very random. wink.gif

Time off:

Edited by galleri

Can I have a few CB Bleeding Moons breeder dragons for Nuuk, as long as I have the same couple breeding. I.E. 2 different couples breeding?

My last catch wasn't so successful sad.gif They both turned out to be Males. LOL So caught another egg and let's hope it is female!

@galleri:

I'm sorry, but more than one pair per city isn't allowed. Of course you could have a few pairs as long as you are trying for the first egg, but as soon as one of those bred the first egg you declare to be a valid ticket for Nuuk, that pair will be the only Nuuk pair from then on.

Best of luck with the new egg. If you'd like help with the gendering, send me a PM with a one way trade when it is at 5 days left or lower. I'll take it, influence and hatch it and send the hatchling back. smile.gif

@galleri:

I'm sorry, but more than one pair per city isn't allowed. Of course you could have a few pairs as long as you are trying for the first egg, but as soon as one of those bred the first egg you declare to be a valid ticket for Nuuk, that pair will be the only Nuuk pair from then on.

Best of luck with the new egg. If you'd like help with the gendering, send me a PM with a one way trade when it is at 5 days left or lower. I'll take it, influence and hatch it and send the hatchling back. smile.gif

@Lantean:

Thanks for the answer!! I have caught 2 more eggs, if one turns out to be a female then I will be in luck. If they both turn out males again, then I will catch another and we will work on trying to influence it smile.gif

Thanks!

Passport

Capital: Amsterdam

Dragons: Coastal Waverunner

Native 2nd gen: Diedrik van Haanrade

Last bred: August 7

Contact: Start with thread, but feel free to poke me via PM if I haven't responded!

Already traveled:

Paris - Melody of Parisian Sunlight

Dublin - Rowan the Heir of Sevenwaters

Would like another visit:

Regular online time(s): unfortunately sporadic, but responses should not take more than a day to turn around. Note: I am on Eastern Standard time.

Time off:

Edited by Faerie_fyre

Welcome ! I have been to Amsterdam, but if you'd like a free ticket to Oslo, PM me !

Hi. I would love to join this lineage, and represent the capital of my native country, Estonia - of which the Capital is Tallinn

If I had 2 CB ones, I would use Blusang Lindwurms. (their wings are the colours of the Estonian Flag)

Unfortunately, I don't have a CB Blusang, so instead, it is probably that I would use Swallowtails, as the female Swallowtail's colours are similar to the Estonian Flag. smile.gif

If I ever obtain any CB Blusangs, however, I would use them instead, but I think it is more likely that I would have to use Swallowtails.

I am a little confused in how this lineage/project works though (I've read the rules, ect) and how to apply to represent a country, and how to visit others, ect.

So if anyone could tell me the basics a bit more simply, i'd be grateful xd.png

*retreats to corner feeling dumb* >.>

@Trickseh:

Yes, I'm afraid the rules got a bit complicated over time. I'm writing you a PM. smile.gif