Oasis

Anyone read the Everlost books before?

I just finished the second book, (of three), and the series is really good so far. Its about two kids who die in a car crash, but instead of 'getting where they were going' (heaven, hell or reincarnation, whatever your religion), they got stuck in a place called the everlost.

The books are very well written and even have a touch of humor.

No, I haven't read it, but a quick Google search tells me that it's interesting. If I have time, I think I'd like to read it.

They were in the library at my school, and you're right- it was a very original idea, and the books were way too fascinating to put down. I especially liked the concept that the kids' minds shaped their outward appearances in Everlost. And the parts from Allie's POV are just plain awesome! x3

Did you have a favorite part of the series so far?

They were in the library at my school, and you're right- it was a very original idea, and the books were way too fascinating to put down. I especially liked the concept that the kids' minds shaped their outward appearances in Everlost. And the parts from Allie's POV are just plain awesome! x3

Did you have a favorite part of the series so far?

Hmm, I personally liked the 'scene' where they found NYC and the twin towers. I know that whole part was early-on, but I loved that. Meadow is pretty cute, aswell.