TJ09

2013-10-05 - October Release Reminder

ί ςαη'ℸ ωαίℸ. ί ℎαѵℯη'ℸ Ъℯℯη ℴη ∂ς ƒℴr şℴ ℓℴηℊ ηℴω..

Anybody got any ideas what the new Halloween might be, Two headed, pygmy, lindwyrm, something?

I hope it's something the Drakes can breed with. They're breeding pool is so limited, it's sad. sad.gif

Thanks for the heads up TJ, I'm hoping to get a boat load of last year's Halloween release this time. I would have been set if someone hadn't view-bombed all five of them.

I will not be making the same mistake this year, No way, they're getting fogged the second I get them and I won't unfog them for 1-2 days just to be safe. Same with any other Halloween dragon I get.

Ok, thanks for the heads-up! I was beginning to get curious as to why there were no new releases yet. Thanks for reminding me. xd.png

I'm actually surprised that we will be having a November release. I don't ever recalling having a release between Halloween and Christmas. That's quite cool.

I fear I am *snickering* in my scales ..

For a FREE game which obviously delights us all, or we wouldn't be here.. One would think there'd be less ... armchair egging at the sidelines. Embrace the Unknown! We're moving into an exciting season!

Halloween, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then New Year's ! BAM BAM BAM! Dragons EVERYWHERE!!

Maybe I'm a bit more patient cuz I'm old. And maybe I'm a bit more patient because I just came back from my last Dragon Cave excursion back in 2009. So there's been HUGE changes between then and now. So for all the folks thinking that "this could have been handled better" , perhaps a bit of perspective might make this easier, eh?

Back in the day, we had to hike MILES uphill BOTH WAYS!! to grab our eggs, and hike them back down off the snowy mountains.. with NO biomes to funnel off excess numbers! And we had to work in the dark coal mines of InterWebz Outages!! It was hard work back in them days....

biggrin.gif

I'm excited. My first Halloween drop since 2008. THANK YOU TJ !

>^,,^<

AWESOMELY worded, my dear!

Yeah, I was here before the changeover to teleporting, biomes, whathave you - it was totally awesome but at the same time, I felt like ooooooohhhhhhh wow...

Then the new features came and I felt safe doing trades finally... but then I became a bit miffed about the biomes because some of the biomes move SO slowly that an uncommon breed turns ultra rare! tongue.gif

But overall, I have to say, I like the new features a lot. I like that there's more dragon releases. It makes for a lot of enjoyment.

Even before the biome changeover, I still thought the Dragcave rocked and I still do. smile.gif

Go, TJ! biggrin.gif

I just wish that for the halloween dragons, we can have double the breeding period considering we can have multiple of those. I have need to find a way to organize which halloweens I want this year so I can trade for them.

For anyone who knows, I recently bred two Shadow Walkers together so I can check for compatibility ahead of time but I got back they refuse to even go near other message. Does anyone know if that will act like I was actually breeding them and switch them around?

I just wish that for the halloween dragons, we can have double the breeding period considering we can have multiple of those. I have need to find a way to organize which halloweens I want this year so I can trade for them.

For anyone who knows, I recently bred two Shadow Walkers together so I can check for compatibility ahead of time but I got back they refuse to even go near other message. Does anyone know if that will act like I was actually breeding them and switch them around?

They refused because they were out of season. You can only breed holidays together and not get a refusal if one of them is in season. However, refusals are turned off for holidays so they should be able to breed then. smile.gif

I can't wait! <3

A werewolf dragon that acts like the vampire dragon would be epic, only instead of biting eggs, it can only bite hatchlings. rolleyes.gif

But that's just what I think

Edited by Pandana

Thank you TJ for the update. We will look forward to the Halloween release.