TJ09

2013-10-05 - October Release Reminder

Was in eggs around the world and saw a very pretty bright blue egg that I had not seen before, could this be one of the new releases that has escaped early smile.gif

Sorry don't know how to screen shot the page but the egg description is  -

This egg glows mysteriously.

Guess we will all just have to wait and see.

Those were released a while ago, named Guardian of Natures. wink.gif

I did the same thing, Naughtrish. X3 All I saw was the word 'release' and I frantically clicked my way over to all the biomes before realising! laugh.gif

Edited by cfmtfm

*Squeaks in exitment!!!* The first release I'm actually aware of!!!!!! I'm gonna give my hoarding a rest and wait patiently for my draggies to grow up now, so that I'm not scroll-locked when the new dragons arrive!!! Thanks, TJ!!!

Thank you for the info TJ, I am really glad that we will get an november release too. smile.gif

I was under the impression that there was not going to be a monthly release...looks like this release will get mostly ignored for the bred Halloween dragons, unless they are released some time before the breeding season.

Oh ok I just found out it was the first sunday of the month but it is gonna be on halloween.

Oh good, I'm just as happy for the breather--the monthly releases are *awesome* but they do cut into my breeding and collecting plans! /laugh. And this way I can concentrate on picking up and breeding some older Halloweens and getting ready to snag as many new ones as possible \o/

Thank You for the info smile.gif

Oooo, thanks TJ! I thought that it would be 3 days to get the eggs hatched, before the November event.

Thanks for the update. It will work great for me. All halloween stuff will be grown by mid Nov, I expect, and a new release will be fun.

Oh so we will have a November release. Was not expecting that

Thanks for the heads-up TJ smile.gif

Wooooooo >D Can't wait! Thanks so much TJ :]

This'll be my first Halloween >o<