TJ09

2013-10-05 - October Release Reminder

Thanks TJ.

Out of curiosity, where were these news first announced?

Last month. "This is the last release before Halloween." and another post somewhere about no monthly releases during holiday months. I'll have to look for that one.

Pretty much the plan I figured would be put into effect. Thanks for letting us know! smile.gif

Terrible plan, why not release the new dragons as usual so we actually can have room for the holiday dragons.

O_o

I don't exactly understand your logic there... could you maybe explain why we would have more room...................................?

(also loool I totally thought there was a release today xd.png I should of know... since I'm pretty sure TJ already told us this... me and my bad memory hehe)

Edited by 626lavaheart

It is good to know that there will be a November release. Thanks for the update, TJ.

Agree. But I do hope that it is in the "latter" end of the month rather than mid month.

Whoop! I was right! But I still think that it would have been better to have the normal October release and just bump up the November release up by 3 days instead of having two releases within 2-3 weeks of each other.

Terrible plan, why not release the new dragons as usual so we actually can have room for the holiday dragons.

Halloween is the end of October. Which is Thursday this month. .-. Do you want to get rushed with another release right after 4 days? I really don't want that to happen.

Thank you, TJ.

Hopefully it'll be mid-November given that Thanksgiving's very late this year.

Edited by RagaDal

Thank you for letting us know TJ smile.gif We were wondering how that was going to work.

so excited. i've been away from DC for like 3 years... so the last Halloween dragon I was able to get was the pumpkin one. Hopefully I'll be able to get some of the ones i'm missing too.

I remembered there was not going to be an October release as usual, so when I saw there was news and read "October release" my heart skipped a beat thinking I had forgotten about it tongue.gif

Anyway, thanks for the heads up, TJ, can't wait for the new dragons smile.gif