PeachSapling89

Sad Video Game Scenes

When Queen Himiko died in Ōkami.

I was very astonished when I saw her corpse.D:

I can't remember all of them off the top of my head but the first that comes to mind is the end of Professor Layton and the Unwound Future.

THE WALKING DEAD. OH SWEET BABY JESUS I CRIED A RIVER

But..yeah. Telltale's The Walking Dead had be sobbing on the floor. So did The Last of Us's scene with the toy Ellie stole for her friend who had gotten bitten (I wanna say the kid's name was Marcus). The ending scene of Twilight Princess had me in pieces, and so did the end of Skyward Sword.

Girl, gimme five. Honestly, tis is exactly what I was thinking. I'm glad there's someone with me on this one.

Sonic the Hedgehog: 2006. The moment when Blaze gave her soul as the vessel to Iblis. The way the sun came out afterwards, and Silver's reaction, was sososososo sad! sad.gif

ETA: 2006 not 2096 dry.gif

Edited by KittyHawkMC

I don't want to spoil anyone, so i will just say the saddest game i played so far was Nier, especially that second playthough (where you can know what those shadows are talking about/thinking).

Ending of Final Fantasy Crisis core. ): Made me cry on my first play through, and made me cry on my second.

All the endings of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, though I haven't finished Gates To Infinity yet. Also the ending of Professor Layton and The Unwound Future.

cutscene from Ōkami has a record time of making my eyes fill with tears when 1:50 starts.

Note:I didn't upload this video,I just linked for reference.

Edited by HorseChick

When Hawke's mother dies in Dragon Age II. A lost of sobbing was involved from my end.

yup, I remember nearly crying.....

EDIT: and if you take your sibling to deep roads without anders (ps if you take anders with you, your sibling becomes a grey warden).

Edited by zorua9

I've only cried twice at a video game to my memory and one was the scene in Okami where Issun said he was leaving ;c

Me too

Nier, cant tell without giving away a lot of the story

Okami, near the end

Shadowhearts 2, both the good and bad endings are sad but the good is a happy kind of sad

Digital Devil Saga 2, cant tell without giving away the end

I know there are a lot more but I cant recall them right now

I bawled in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days... I couldn't handle fighting Xion with Roxas it hurt too much ._. Roxas, Axel and Xion was an awesome trio D':

Okami: When Kaguya leaves.

Oh my goodness..

Yup,I understand you.

I cried a lot on that game...

I bawled in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days... I couldn't handle fighting Xion with Roxas it hurt too much ._. Roxas, Axel and Xion was an awesome trio D':

Tell me about it. I cried when Axel faded in Kingdom Hearts 2. TT-TT

The saddest video Game moment I've ever seen has to be the death of Zack Fair. It just....that whole scene. Why did he have to die? He was so awesome and every bit the hero he wanted to be. Everything about it was heart-breaking. The pain he had suffered, the way he went out, his friend coming to only after it was too late for him to help. Finding Zack lying there, barely alive. That...that scream that was full of pain, sadness, anger and loss. Saying farewell, passing on the legacy...just *sobs*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEhQw56AB5I

The Legend of Spyro - Dawn of the Dragon: Definitely when Ignitus dies. The first time I played the game I was in tears beyond belief, and even more when Spyro says: "It wasn't supposed to be like this. I feel so alone." because I feel that way most of the time. And then Cynder tells him: "You're not alone." and that is when I break down. Every single time. I always feel alone and there is no one who could tell me something like that and make me believe it.

When I learned that you can only save one or the other in XY Sword. Either way, the way the other person dies is so touching...

... sad.gif

The saddest scene I have ever seen was the death of Zack in Crisis Core Final Fantasy. I hate to admit it but I actually cried a bit when it happened. I had mentally prepared for it also knowing that he was going down from a scene in final fantasy 7. But I couldn't explain it. In the scene I just saw Zack on the ground almost dead after fighting a army. Just to be taken down in the end by it all. It was something I couldn't explain if someone asked, I just got so emotionally attached to Zack and I was incredibly sad he died I couldn't play a game without remembering him for a while. I think it's a bit weird I cried but I'm also happy I did.