cladus

The Caveborn Metallic Trading Center

The Caveborn Metallic Trading Center

Are you sick and tired of looking for people willing to give up their precious Caveborn Metals? Look no further, here at the Caveborn Metallic Trading Center that is all you will find.

Rules

The rules are very simple, you can ONLY post a trade if YOU are offering a CB Metallic [see metallics], NOT requesting one.

EDIT: NO IOU'S!

Metallics

Here is a list of what qualifies as a metallic:

user posted image Gold Dragon

user posted image Silver Dragon

user posted image/user posted image/user posted image Copper Dragon

user posted image/user posted image Prize Dragons

Banners

None yet.

Edited by cladus

I don't think it is necessary.We can trade in many places for cb metals.

I've been recently trying to find people offering CB Metals and I actually have found it quite time consuming.

I've been recently trying to find people offering CB Metals and I actually have found it quite time consuming.

In the trading center,I think you should pm a mod before you start a topic,but not for your own convenience.

Edit:BTW,there are not CB prize dragons for trading and the more important thing is:IOU is banned in the forum.You can't either offer or ask for IOU in your post.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=143037

Edited by Mercury

As much as I understand the motivation, I have to say I do find this topic superlative. It actually confuses in the long run. Sorry, hon.

Closing. We already have a metallic trading center (and a CB trading center and a Rare trading center) where metallics can be traded.