cladus

The Aurum Family

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: Cokuruscana.

Generation: Preferably a 2G. I don't mind waiting for however long it takes!

Good luck with that. I just came here to share the pretty egg I have (see last page), but I pretty much gave up hope regarding that elusive 2nd gen ...

I don't have a second gen either and it seems our lineage founder has vanished. sad.gif

Same with the Courage lineage. Very depressing!

Our OP seems to have gone inactive, but Prince Stephen Aurum (

http://dragcave.net/lineage/H0JoU ) belongs to me and should be breedable again tomorrow. If you like an egg from him, just let me know what kind of mate you want.

Edit: If you have no preference - I am tempted to try breeding him to Magnificanta my Guardian of Nature dragon next.

Edit 2: Since I had nothing to go by I went ahead and breed him to my GoN. I'll pm you the adoption link.

Edited by Laura-Lana

My Aurum hatched. So if anyone wants a nice 4th gen Bluesang hatchling and doesn't mind to put Aurum into the name...

Claim my hatchling!

I took it, thank you smile.gif

I'm not (yet) part of this projekt, but i have a cb bluesang so i hope this one turns out male! Then i'm happy to breed a fifth gen for this thread.

Greetings smile.gif

PS: I hope thats ok for everybody!

That would be pretty cool.

I influenced the egg male so chances are good it will gender that way

Ohh! I hope you don't mind if I grab that smile.gif

If you'd prefer that it goes to someone else let me know and I'll send it back.

It's been 10 months since Cladus has posted on the forums - it will likely take you guys a LONG time to get your 2nd gens. Just a warning.

My Aurum and her mate have been pretty stubborn recently - they had no interest yet again.

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: Lumikkja

Generation: A 2nd Gen would be magnificent, and I don't mind waiting (though I'm fine with 3rd or 4th gen, seeing as Cladus seems to be MIA)

Edited by Lumikkja

Unfortunately Cladus has kept most of the 2nd gen Aurums to himself. I think Beldarius is the only one who ever received one. I have a 5th gen and a 3rd gen Aurum dragon. No sucess in breeding either of them unfortunately. sad.gif

Would either of you be interested in getting an offspring if I breed again next week? And if so, has one of you a special wish for mates? I've tried breeding with bluesang mates right now, but I can offer all kinds of other species too.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Hey guys,

I can't believe people are keeping this thing alive! smile.gif. I'm truly sorry for my disappearance. Unfortunately I had some personal issues (lots of hospitals!) but I'm back for good this time! And I won't be leaving any time soon.

I'd love to continue this project and so from here on forward, I will personally deal with any requests below this post. I will also be hitting you guys up with some random eggs. Sorry for abandoning y'all and this project!

EDIT: I just want to clarify that I wont be as active as I previously was as I have a lot going on (medical issues, term 3 starts tomorrow); but I will probably come past every day or two. If anyone would like to take hold of this project PM me and I'll breed them a few 2nd gens so that if I have to leave again they can continue it.

- Cladus

Edited by cladus

I'd still like to get a 2nd gen egg from you, but I am not sure if there is a point in continuing this project without you around, Cladus.

Edit: Hospitals? *hugs* Sorry to hear that! Hope you are all healthy again.

Edited by Laura-Lana

I'd still like to get a 2nd gen egg from you, but I am not sure if there is a point in continuing this project without you around, Cladus.

Edit: Hospitals? *hugs* Sorry to hear that! Hope you are all healthy again.

It seems that people are/may be still interested in the project, and if that's the case I would be willing to take time out of my schedule to work on it.

It seems that people are/may be still interested in the project, and if that's the case I would be willing to take time out of my schedule to work on it.

Well, I for one would enjoy it if you came back - did I ever show of Duke Brand Aurum?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gRcev

Ruby Eyes gifted the egg to me if I remember right. Took a while to find a mate but another nice person gifted me Aurealis Windstorm http://dragcave.net/view/gFI6K

On the other hand, you really need to place yourself first right now. No one wants to see you back in the hospital!

Edited by Laura-Lana

Well, I for one would enjoy it if you came back - did I ever show of Duke Brand Aurum?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gRcev

Ruby Eyes gifted the egg to me if I remember right. Took a while to find a mate but another nice person gifted me Aurealis Windstorm http://dragcave.net/view/gFI6K

On the other hand, you really need to place yourself first right now. No one wants to see you back in the hospital!

I'm truly fine right now smile.gif It's been about 6 months since I started school again and everything seems to be a-okay biggrin.gif.

ALSO!!! I've been trying to breed some 2nd and 3rd gns as hard as I can but to no avail nothing so far, buuuuut I was able to breed this little beauty. So if anyone would like it please PM me!

This looks interesting!

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: Zeditha

Generation: Any!

Breeder (Optional): Any!

I'll be breeding the egg I get with a messy Whiptail named Dituwt. He's the first dragon on my scroll. I'll gift one egg and then breed randomly, to the AP, to the thread, to my scroll, wherever. I'm assuming it's a little like the Dorkface lineage - as long as the two starting dragons are in its lineage, it's in the lineage. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

This looks interesting!

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: Zeditha

Generation: Any!

Breeder (Optional): Any!

I'll be breeding the egg I get with a messy Whiptail named Dituwt. He's the first dragon on my scroll. I'll gift one egg and then breed randomly, to the AP, to the thread, to my scroll, wherever. I'm assuming it's a little like the Dorkface lineage - as long as the two starting dragons are in its lineage, it's in the lineage. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

That's absolutely fine as long as you use the Aurum naming scheme smile.gif. And I'll try and get an Aurum asap.