cladus

The Aurum Family

Hey Guys,

I've been hospital for 6 days and might be moved to another one.

Loads of tests have been done on me but they can't find my problem (I've been having migraines everyday and I've been coughing mucus & blood).

I still haven't forgotten this project but it's going to be hard to work on it with my current health so I've decided to inquire about creating a group account.

Once I create a group account I'm going to decide on a temp admin (will need to be a 2nd gen owner) and two mods (which the admin can chose).

If you own a 2nd gen and would like to be the temp admin please PM me and I will chose who will be responsible for the family.

~~Cladus

I hope they find the root of the issue soon (and a solution for it) and that you get better soon - best wishes to you!

I haven't received any applications so I've changed the requirement for being temp admin.

All you need to do is own at least one Aurum Dragon to apply.

~~Cladus

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: StarLaDragon

Generation: Any (2nd/3rd gen would be nice)

Breeder (Optional): Any

This looks fun~ (I hope this is still going)

What does that entail? Just managing egg request lists?

Yep.

Oh cool! A new member! Hi StarLaDragon!

I have only a gen 3 Aurum unfortunately so I can't breed you gen 2 or gen 3 Aurums, but if you want to you could have my next Aurum egg.

Speaking of Aurum eggs - I've just offered my latest Aurum egg to one of my students (requested they name the dragon Aurum and they said they were willing to put Aurum in the name)

Here is the lineage if anyone is interested: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ws6sS

Would you mind removing me please? I haven't been checking the thread recently, only been waiting for when a Pm would be sent informing me that I finally got that 2nd gen egg I've been on the wait list for. I'm not much for keeping up with lineages either way so, I'm saying taa-taa for now.

Offer a dummy thing if you are interested in this - I just want to see where it goes.

I made an offer on the egg. Would really love to adopt if no one else has talked to you about it frrst. Thanks!

Accepted smile.gif

Awesome happy.gif I'm so excited about this cutie. Thanks so much!

cladus - You may strike my name from the list of people needing an egg from your pair. I have an Aurum now. smile.gif

Just poking my head in so you know I'm still interested in getting that 2nd gen.. when it happens since I'm a long way down the list.

I suppose my Hellhorse isn't good enough to spark any interest ...

sorry ruby i have egg locked right now with new release, (i saw it after someone reminded me of the release.....) otherwise i would have grabbed it) if you influence and hatch it, i will happily take it! it is a very pretty lineage!

Edited by Zerhai