cladus

The Aurum Family

We have just got a new 3rd gen (http://dragcave.net/lineage/H0JoU), unfortunately I had no luck with the others.

I have sent Laura-Lana a teleport and hopefully she will accept it.

I have added the new Aurum's to the databases, we now have 5.

I'm glad to see the project start moving along.

Thanks a lot smile.gif Whee Aurum! biggrin.gif

Added to the database. I can't believe we're on 6 dragons now xd.png.

I bred all of my Aurums and unfortunately no new 2/3rd gens but I did get a 4th gen!

You can see it here: http://dragcave.net/view/1fKE3.

EDIT: I decided i'm going to keep it but give away the next offspring. Also this now means we're on 7 dragons xd.png.

Edited by cladus

I want to be a Aurum breeder

Scroll Name: Laura-Lana

Dragons I will breed: Prince Stephen Aurum - pick a mate of your choosing from my scroll. I reserve the right to refuse if I need the chosen dragon for something different though.

Waiting List cap (if any): Lets say 3 for now

Restrictions (if any):

I want to be a Aurum breeder

Scroll Name: Laura-Lana

Dragons I will breed: Prince Stephen Aurum - pick a mate of your choosing from my scroll. I reserve the right to refuse if I need the chosen dragon for something different though.

Waiting List cap (if any): Lets say 3 for now

Restrictions (if any):

I've added a list for you and I also added my name because I would like one of your offspring smile.gif.

Great. What mate would you like to have?

If it's too much effort to look through my scroll I'll make some suggestions.

I could use a cb bluesang mate or I could breed my cb thunder again which would have the advantage of using a proven breeding pair, I also have a female cb icicle, that might look pretty in the lineage. Maybe you want me to use a cb winter seasonal dragon in honor of the season? I also can offer a cb bright pink mate which might result in the offspring being a normal BSA pink.

I'll be keeping a slot open for an Aurum egg, just let me know if there's any success or not in the next breeding ^^

@Laura-Lana I would like a blusang mate please.

@Claudii Added to both lists but I put in your requirement.

Only one more day until my Aurum and Ruby's one grows up xd.png.

Duchess Jasmine Aurum unfortunately gendered female even though I influenced it so her offspring lineage looks a little weird but I just bred this.

If anyone would like it please PM me, or else i'll keep it.

"... but no egg is produced"

This fertility thing appears rather useless.

@RubyEyes sad.gif Well hopefully you'll get an egg next week! For some reason Aurum's hate being bred :'(.

@BeardedKumquat Would you like the egg I just bred?

Edited by cladus

Duchess Jasmine Aurum unfortunately gendered female even though I influenced it so her offspring lineage looks a little weird but I just bred this.

Not that it looks funky, it's just not a "standard lineage type" that is recognized on the forums. That's the start of a sweet zig-zag. Influence it female and then breed it to a male to work on the Three down, three up, three down pattern. Just takes several generations to build and the change points are always the hardest to breed eggs from because we're so used to something not spiral or step being "wrong."

It's a beautiful egg! cool.gif

This fertility thing appears rather useless.

Amen to that!

Not that it looks funky, it's just not a "standard lineage type" that is recognized on the forums. That's the start of a sweet zig-zag. Influence it female and then breed it to a male to work on the Three down, three up, three down pattern. Just takes several generations to build and the change points are always the hardest to breed eggs from because we're so used to something not spiral or step being "wrong."

It's a beautiful egg! cool.gif

Amen to that!

Nice idea. I just influenced it female, hopefully I can get a cool looking zig-zag going smile.gif.

@willspyro300 I've now added you to the list.

Hey,

Do you mind if I get a generation lower? I know I said any but... Yeah. Sorry!

I don't remember you asking to be on any list but I put you on the lowest gen list anyway smile.gif

@MyrrhDarkwing I added you to both so you get one faster.

I will want a 2nd gen whenever i can get it (i know it will take A LONG time) but can i be put on the anygen list as well?

I don't remember you asking to be on any list but I put you on the lowest gen list anyway smile.gif

@MyrrhDarkwing I added you to both so you get one faster.

Thanks, but I'm not sure about what you mean by "list".

I go the 'The dragons don't really show much interest in each other.' result

I fear you'll have to wait for next week Cladus.

I go the 'The dragons don't really show much interest in each other.' result

I fear you'll have to wait for next week Cladus.

I only got one egg (http://dragcave.net/lineage/9Atj1, 4th gen). If anyone would like it please PM me or else I'll keep it.