cladus

The Aurum Family

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: kittycaty

Generation: don't care smile.gif

Breeder (Optional): don't care smile.gif

deadnotsleeping -> I have added you to the list smile.gif

Oasis -> I've put you on the 3rd gen list for now but once the 4th gen one opens up, I add you there so you can get one faster smile.gif

While i'd love to have an aurum egg as quickly as possible I don't want to loose an egg spot during halloween, so if you breed less than 4 days before october 31th please skip me. If the egg has enough time to hatch its fine biggrin.gif

While i'd love to have an aurum egg as quickly as possible I don't want to loose an egg spot during halloween, so if you breed less than 4 days before october 31th please skip me. If the egg has enough time to hatch its fine biggrin.gif

You're on the 5th spot so you even be able to get an egg during this month so its no problem smile.gif

Would you mind me making a new lineage project, designed to compete against you and the Courage lineage? The dragons I will use are a CB Silver and a CB Magma or CB Ice, or CB Tan Ridgewing (depending on the gender of the Silver). Fingers crossed that it's a male xd.png lol

Would you mind me making a new lineage project, designed to compete against you and the Courage lineage? The dragons I will use are a CB Silver and a CB Magma or CB Ice, or CB Tan Ridgewing (depending on the gender of the Silver). Fingers crossed that it's a male xd.png lol

Wow, I think I may have started a race here lol. First the courage family, deadnotsleeping is asking me if he/she can create a rival family and now you are.

Okay this is a public notice if anyone would like to create a rival family with me please PM me first so I can know and go ahead.

I have no problems with rival families I just would like to know who's joining the race.

So yes I would have no problems with you starting a new family.

You're on the 5th spot so you even be able to get an egg during this month so its no problem smile.gif

But she is on the 2nd spot for a 3rd-gen Aurum wink.gif

I am on the third spot for a 2nd-gen Aurum and I think it applies to me, too. I need all free egg slots for the Halloween period - I need to catch up on past Halloween dragons and need space for the new release. So I would like to ask you not to breed for me.

Or you might want to take a "Halloween break" for your Aurums overall, considering many people want to have space for Halloween eggs?

Edited by Mondat

But she is on the 2nd spot for a 3rd-gen Aurum wink.gif

I am on the third spot for a 2nd-gen Aurum and I think it applies to me, too. I need all free egg slots for the Halloween period - I need to catch up on past Halloween dragons and need space for the new release. So I would like to ask you not to breed for me.

Or you might want to take a "Halloween break" for your Aurums overall, considering many people want to have space for Halloween eggs?

Ahh yes. I forgot she was on the 3rd gen list, well then i'll just pass it off to the next person.

I will consider having a Halloween break but for now I won't.

Sunset42 -> You have been added to the list smile.gif

Sounds fun biggrin.gif

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: shishiza

Generation: 2nd generation

Breeder (Optional): cladus

Ahh yes. I forgot she was on the 3rd gen list, well then i'll just pass it off to the next person.

I will consider having a Halloween break but for now I won't.

Sunset42 -> You have been added to the list smile.gif

Since Mondat wants the space too during halloween, you'd have to skip 2 people if you breed your second 3rd gen egg during halloween-time. It probably won't become a problem anyway (there isn't a first 3rd gen yet after all), but I feel better knowing it's been worked out.

shishiza -> You will added to the 2nd gen list once I get on my laptop.

I understand Laura-Lana.

Also we now have a new rival family, they will be edited in soon.

I am also not going to be online for most of the day since it's a religious holiday for me.

EDIT: I have updated everything.

Edited by cladus

I don't think I'm early enough in the list to receive an Aurum egg by Halloween |D Nonetheless, I'll keep a slot open around Halloween just in case. I'll be keeping an eye out for who's being skipped and who's not.

Speaking of which, do you want me to compile a list of that for everyone to see or will you just mark the waiting listings on the front page?

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: Loafie

Generation: 3rd

Breeder (Optional):

Edited by Loafie

I don't think I'm early enough in the list to receive an Aurum egg by Halloween |D Nonetheless, I'll keep a slot open around Halloween just in case. I'll be keeping an eye out for who's being skipped and who's not.

Speaking of which, do you want me to compile a list of that for everyone to see or will you just mark the waiting listings on the front page?

I would like it if you created a list but I can update the breeding list if you would like.

I have just bred both my 3rd and 2nd gen and gotten nothing. I guess till next week.

when am I going to get a Aurum egg

You are 12th on the list.

I just bred my 2nd generation and got nothing, still waiting for the 2nd gens to be breedable. Only a few hours smile.gif Praying to get a offspring this time!

EDIT: Just bred the starters and got nothing -.-

Edited by cladus

Could you please remove me from both lists? Thank you.

Many ideas for own breeding projects popped up so...

Could you please remove me from both lists? Thank you.

Many ideas for own breeding projects popped up so...

Removed from both lists.

Also just a notification to everyone, I will not be breeding during Halloween unless some one would be able to hold some eggs for me on thursday (breeding day) which I doubt.

Edited by cladus