cladus

The Aurum Family

BlightWyvern: Added to the second gen list.

willspyro300: We don't have any 4th's generations to breed (yet!) the lowest generation you can request is 3rd.

So what i'm going to do is put you first on list for the first 3rd generation I get.

EDIT: TurnoutLuver23: I didn't see your request there, I have added you to the list (in your respective place as per your post was first)

okay ! smile.gif

Status Update:

1. I have combined the second and third generation naming scheme into one so they will both be called Prince/Princess since Grand Prince was too long for my liking.

2. The Aurum starters will be able to breed with in one day.

3. Prince Sapias Aurum has now grown up but his partner is 8 hours older than him so I will either breed them today or tomorrow depending on what time i'm going to sleep.

4. I have opened Prince Sapias'es breeding list and you may now apply, there are currently two people on the list (me and Laura-Lana).

If any one has a problem/suggestion with my naming scheme please tell me and I will consider changing it back or changing it to something else.

I don't have any objections smile.gif

I'll be thinking about what breed I'd like to mix into the family line. Seeing as I have time, I just might grab a couple of CB dragons and use them rather than trying to shift through the mess I call my scroll x3

Ok, I want to get in on this, this looks pretty amazing and I love the idea behind it... And I'm gonna steal laura-lana's idea and ask and hope that it's not too much for me to ask to be on both lists?

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: Cerimonster

Generation:2nd and 3rd

Breeder (Optional):

Ok, I want to get in on this, this looks pretty amazing and I love the idea behind it... And I'm gonna steal laura-lana's idea and ask and hope that it's not too much for me to ask to be on both lists?

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: Cerimonster

Generation:2nd and 3rd

Breeder (Optional):

That's no problem, added on both lists wink.gif

I'm keeping at least 1 egg spot free for in one day smile.gif. I was thinking about trying to get a GWxBlusang partner for the one I'm going to get (yes, I'm becoming a breeder too). I mean, like this: Click

This could be a pretty partner too: View yU4Pn

Edited by AsiraBettas

I'm keeping at least 1 egg spot free for in one day smile.gif. I was thinking about trying to get a GWxBlusang partner for the one I'm going to get (yes, I'm becoming a breeder too). I mean, like this: Click

This could be a pretty partner too: View yU4Pn

Ohhh. I love the blusang x gw! Hopefully I get an egg tomorrow!

Thanks for adding me to the list biggrin.gif

What about willspyro300 and deathsnake951 though?

Edited by Laura-Lana

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: Zerhai

Generation: 2nd (i will wait as necessary)

Breeder (Optional): ??? i am willing to be a breeder once i get an egg and it grows up

Ok, now that I know a bit more, here it is:

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: deathsnake951

Generation: 3rd Gen

Breeder (Optional): cladus

Status Update:

Zehari, deathsnake and willspyro300 have been added to their respective lists.

I have breed my second gen (Sapias) and I have received no egg, I will have to try next week.

With in a few hours I will be able to breed a 2nd gen which I will, I will keep everyone updated on that.

Hello everyone,

cerimonster has contacted me and ask if she could create her own family and have competition with mine (who can get the most dragon offspring). I have accepted and I will add a new competition post on the first page soon.

Her page is here.

But please note that this will no change the main objective of our family which is to become the largest lineage in DC history, this is just a little side competition.

Also I have no problem with a member of the Aurum Family also joining her project!

What if while you two are battling, Dorkfaces everywhere start breeding and the winner is Dorkface?

Well, it's very unlikely...

What if while you two are battling, Dorkfaces everywhere start breeding and the winner is Dorkface?

Well, it's very unlikely...

Doubtful but if it happens we will keep going until we win. Which we will (hopefully)!

I can't wait till when you are going to breed another 2nd gen!

The minute you posted that I tried and got no egg sad.gif I guess until next week!

The minute you posted that I tried and got no egg sad.gif I guess until next week!

Ohhh sad.gif That's too bad...

Woohoo! I have bred the GWxBlusang couple for a partner for the Aurum I'm getting, and they produced an egg biggrin.gif. View it here.

That awesome! I can't wait to the offspring, it's now 6 more days.

Ah, I saw you put me on the list although you didn't respond to my PM (thank you for putting me on the list!).

But my user name is not Mondant tongue.gif

Edited by Mondat

Ah, I saw you put me on the list although you didn't respond to my PM (thank you for putting me on the list!).

But my user name is not Mondant tongue.gif

Sorry I should've responded to your PM. Ohh I see i've spelt it wrong -.-. Sorry! I'll fix that now!