cladus

The Aurum Family

Hello guys,

I was wondering what everyone thinks on using this as a mate for the 2nd gen I just bred.

What do you guys think? It is a different breed but it is a rare so maybe that's a problem?

I don't have any CB Gold so I definitely won't breed my future 2nd-gen with a 2nd-gen from Gold x Blusang so this is perfectly fine, in my opinion. But anyway, you actually don't need to ask us if we like it - it's your decision, your future prince/princess.

I am going to take a Soulpeace partner for my grand prince/grand princess, decided it already. Soulpeaces are beautiful and I don't think they are as hard to breed as Golds or Silvers happy.gif

Edited by Mondat

How about you go ahead and try it? If it takes several monthes to produce the first egg of that pairing you can still switch breeding partners.

Okay,

I think I'll keep it, if it takes too long to get an offspring I will just replace it with a common.

Hello everyone,

First off I have added a new rule, You must gift back at least one Aurum Dragon.

I have added a gifting form for anyone that want's to gift an Aurum Dragon and lastly the first gold egg that I breed from my starter pair will go to me as I would like to have two offspring both of different breeds after that everyone will have a chance at getting any breed, including the gold.

EDIT: Just so everyone understands, I am not trying to be greedy or anything but since I caught them my self from the cave I wan't to get their first gold.

Edited by cladus

Hm... I won't mind breeding my Aurum Dragon(s) as often as wished. But if there is no one willing to take the egg I am not going to breed. I guess the higher the generations the harder it will be to find someone who wants an egg.

I mean I've seen that with the opalescent lineage. I have a 3rd gen one and gifting the first egg back to the lineage as the rules stated wasn't a problem. But I got a 5th gen one later and no one wanted an offspring.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Hm... I won't mind breeding my Aurum Dragon(s) as often as wished. But if there is no one willing to take the egg I am not going to breed. I guess the higher the generations the harder it will be to find someone who wants an egg.

I mean I've seen that with the opalescent lineage. I have a 3rd gen one and gifting the first egg back to the lineage as the rules stated wasn't a problem. But I got a 5th gen one later and no one wanted an offspring.

I understand your concerns, so instead ask if anyone would like you breed them and if not don't but since you're on the list for a 2nd gen I'm sure people would like to have a 3rd gen from you.

I know I would! Also as I have stated we want to become very diverse so sending an offspring to the AP wouldn't be such a bad idea only problem would be if the person who gets it doesn't use the Aurum name.

Sorry but I must withdraw my request. I think waiting for egg in this project is to long for me (claudus want another egg from that pairing which is hard to breed it takes couple of months to reach egg for me so I decided that I don't want to participate in project with slow development).

Sorry but I must withdraw my request. I think waiting for egg in this project is to long for me (claudus want another egg from that pairing which is hard to breed it takes couple of months to reach egg for me so I decided that I don't want to participate in project with slow development).

Uhh.. I don't understand what you mean, you're sixth on the list and at maximum it would take you 2 months to get a egg and minimum is 1.4 months.

I only stated that if I do somehow breed a gold egg I would like to keep it (which is doubtful).

My pair is pretty fertile so I don't see a problem but as you said you would like to be removed from the list so I have removed you.

I will be breeding my future 2nd gen with an offspring from my CB Gold x CB Black pair. :3 It should provide a pretty lineage, whatever combination it will end up being: Gold/Gold, Gold/Black, Blusang/Gold, Blusang/Black. xd.png

I will be breeding my future 2nd gen with an offspring from my CB Gold x CB Black pair. :3 It should provide a pretty lineage, whatever combination it will end up being: Gold/Gold, Gold/Black, Blusang/Gold, Blusang/Black. xd.png

That seems like a great combo xd.png!

Our first Aurum Dragon has gendered male as hoped, I have named him "Grand Prince Sapias Aurum".

He grows up in 5 days 20 hours!

Wooo x3 Dorkface competition!

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: Scattercloak

Generation: 2nd Gen works

Breeder (Optional): Cladus (as he's the only breeder so far lol)

I'll certainly apply as a breeder once my eggy grows up and I've found a partner that fits smile.gif

Wooo x3 Dorkface competition!

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: Scattercloak

Generation: 2nd Gen works

Breeder (Optional): Cladus (as he's the only breeder so far lol)

I'll certainly apply as a breeder once my eggy grows up and I've found a partner that fits smile.gif

Yay, narvix! I've added you to the list and it great to know you're going to become a breeder x3.

You wanted to put me on the list of Grand Prince Sapias Aurum wink.gif

As soon as he grows up, I will! He has 5 days 11 hours.

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: TurnoutLuver

Generation: 2nd

Breeder (Optional): Cladus

(I'd also like to become a breeder once I have a working pair. :J)

As soon as he grows up, I will! He has 5 days 11 hours.

Thanks. Sorry for being so impatient

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name:Sjacha

Generation:2nd

Breeder (Optional): Cladus

Thank you smile.gif

Edited by BlightWyvern

BlightWyvern: Added to the second gen list.

willspyro300: We don't have any 4th's generations to breed (yet!) the lowest generation you can request is 3rd.

So what i'm going to do is put you first on list for the first 3rd generation I get.

EDIT: TurnoutLuver23: I didn't see your request there, I have added you to the list (in your respective place as per your post was first)

Edited by cladus

Interesting idea smile.gif

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: Ruby Eyes

Generation: 2

Added to the list smile.gif

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: deathsnake951

Generation: Any

Breeder (Optional): No preference.

I really think that if we keep this going long enough, we could really surpass Dorkface!

Edited by deathsnake951

deathsnake951: I plan to add you to my 3rd gen list as soon as it opens.

Hello everyone,

I've decide to describe the two starter dragons and i'm looking for suggestions. I will pick the best one and use that.

Thank you