cladus

The Aurum Family

The Aurum Family

What is the Aurum Family?

According to DC Book of Records, there are 1,873 members of the Dorkface Lineage, and counting. The Aurum Family will beat that and that is the essence of our goal.

The goal of the Aurum Family is the not only become the biggest lineage in DC history but to become the largest lineage in DC history to have a database that will be continuously updated with every descendant from the two starters.

The two dragons that will be the head of the Aurum Family are:

user posted image and user posted image

Queen Isabella Aurum and King Fabius

What are the rules?

The rules are very simple:

• The dragon must have the Aurum second name.
  • You can gift/trade a Aurum dragon unless the breeder does not allow it, if you do trade a Aurum dragon you must ask the other person to use the Aurum second name.
  • No inbreeding!
  • You should use the Aurum naming system.
  • You must gift back at least one Aurum Dragon.
How should I name an Aurum dragon?

A Aurum dragon should at least end with the name Aurum but can also use the full Aurum naming system which is optional but encouraged.

These should be used at the front of a Aurum Dragon's name:

2nd/3rd Generation - Prince/Princess

4th Generation - Duke/Duchess

5th Generations or more - Lord/Lady

How can I get involved?

Here are the proper forms for everything you may need:

Gifting an Aurum:

[SIZE=7]I want to gift an [COLOR=red]Aurum[/COLOR] Dragon[/SIZE]
[B]Teleport Link:[/B]
[B]Generation:[/B]

Applying for a Aurum:

You can either PM the breeder or use this form.

[SIZE=7]I want an [COLOR=red]Aurum[/COLOR] Dragon[/SIZE]
[B]Scroll Name:[/B]
[B]Generation:[/B]
[B]Breeder (Optional):[/B]

Becoming a Aurum breeder:

[SIZE=7]I want to be a [COLOR=red]Aurum[/COLOR] breeder[/SIZE]
[B]Scroll Name:[/B]
[B]Dragons I will breed:[/B]
[B]Waiting List cap (if any):[/B]
[B]Restrictions (if any):[/B]

Asking for us to add your dragon the Aurum database:

[SIZE=7]I have a [COLOR=red]Aurum[/COLOR] dragon[/SIZE]
[B]Dragon Link:[/B]

Banners

AsiraBettas:

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=154984][img=http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag28/BettaAmySheldon/Aurumbanner_zpsdbea1311.png][/url]

Smaller version:

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=154984][img=http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag28/BettaAmySheldon/Aurumbanner2_zps9fa27080.png][/url]

Edited by cladus

The Aurum Family notice-board

1. I have combined the second and third generation naming scheme into one so they will both be called Prince/Princess since Grand Prince was too long for my liking.

2. The Aurum starters will be able to breed with in one day.

3. Prince Sapias Aurum has now grown up but his partner is 8 hours older than him so I will either breed them today or tomorrow depending on what time i'm going to sleep.

4. I have opened Prince Sapias'es breeding list and you may now apply, there are currently two people on the list (me and Laura-Lana).

Edited by cladus

The Aurum Family Database

This is a temporary database where I will store the names of all know Aurum Dragons.

Queen Isabella Aurum x King Fabius

Dragon Count: ?? Aurum Dragons Edited by cladus

The Aurum Family Breeding List

MAIN LINE Queen Isabella Aurum x King Fabius (cladus) (you can't ap, trade, kill, freeze, or bite) (open):

• Beldarius
  • carstella
  • Laura-Lana
  • Narvix
  • TurnoutLuver23
  • BlightWyvern
  • Ruby Eyes
  • Cerimonster
  • Zerhai
  • willspyro300
  • deadnotsleeping
  • Sunset42
  • shishiza
  • PureBloodDream
  • EragonSaphiraRider
  • Claudii666
  • BeardedKumquat
  • Myrrh_Darkwing
2G Prince Sapias Aurum x Any (cladus) (you can't ap, trade, kill, freeze, or bite) (open):
  • Cerimonster
  • Oasis
  • FlyingNorth
  • Ytak
  • Draketeeth
  • sylphoflights
  • Claudii666 (EVEN GEN)
  • willspyro
  • Myrrh_Darkwing
3G Prince Stephen Aurum x You can request (Laura-Lana) (open):
  • cladus
Edited by cladus

The Aurum Competition

Cerimonster PM'd me saying she would like to have a competition with my family, I accepted. We are now competing with two familes.

The current score is:

Aurum: 7

Courage: 7

Procella: 3

If you would also like to compete against us, please PM me first.

Edited by cladus

I think you should keep it the way it is, Gold f x Blusang m. I'm interested in this project and believe it's possible to break records. I think it's also more fun if there was a special naming theme, I know it's 'Aurum', but I mean the name you put in front of that, so the lineage gets a pretty naming theme? And I think it would be better if the Blusang Fabius also had Aurum as lastname. What do you think?

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: AsiraBettas

Generation: Second generation

Breeder (Optional): cladus

I really hope more people will be interested in this. smile.gif

I think you should keep it the way it is, Gold f x Blusang m. I'm interested in this project and believe it's possible to break records. I think it's also more fun if there was a special naming theme, I know it's 'Aurum', but I mean the name you put in front of that, so the lineage gets a pretty naming theme? And I think it would be better if the Blusang Fabius also had Aurum as lastname. What do you think?

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: AsiraBettas

I really hope more people will be interested in this. smile.gif

I have added a whole new naming system. I've added King and Queen before Fabius and Isbella's name. I also added Aurum to Fabius's second name.

You've been added to the breeding list.

I really do hope this succeeds so please try to spread the word as much as you can smile.gif Hopefully we reach the final goal, to become the biggest lineage in DC history!

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: Beldarius

I may just become a breeder once this is all over. xd.png I also got an urge to create a CB "royal family" of my own and then start an even-gen lineage - it is quite common for royal families to intermarry, after all~ ;P ...Now wondering whether I should rename my CB Gold female and CB Black male to something else and make them that royal family. pfft

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: Mondat

Generation: 2nd-gen

(Down with Dorkface! Long live Family Aurum! tongue.gif)

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name:carstella

Generation:Second, please.

Breeder (Optional):claudus

Beldarius - Added to the list.

Mondat - Added to the list.

carstella - Added to the list.

Thank you everyone for all the support, my starters have a few more hours until I can breed them, hopefully we get a egg so everyone can move a spot up the list.

The first Aurum has been bred here, i've removed my self from the list so everyone has moved up a spot.

I'm also looking for a mate for it so if any one could donate a gold dragon with the same lineage that would be awesome.

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: Laura-Lana

Generation: Doesn't matter

Breeder (Optional): If an egg is requested I'll happily breed it

Edit: If we are planning to have a family as large as dorkface I don't think it's a good idea too look for a gold dragon mate for the very first egg. Those are notorious for having few offspring. The strength of the dorkface line is that it evolved to all types of dragons even if the starter pair was white/gold. How about using a pretty blue hellhorse dragon as mate?

Edited by Laura-Lana

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: Laura-Lana

Generation: Doesn't matter

Breeder (Optional): If an egg is requested I'll happily breed it

Edit: If we are planning to have a family as large as dorkface I don't think it's a good idea too look for a gold dragon mate for the very first egg. Those are notorious for having few offspring. The strength of the dorkface line is that it evolved to all types of dragons even if the starter pair was white/gold. How about using a pretty blue hellhorse dragon as mate?

Currently you are on the 2nd gen list but once my 2nd gen grows up and I find a mate for it I will add you to that list so you can get an egg faster.

Obviously if you don't want to be placed on that list you can just ask and I will keep you on the current (2nd gen) list.

When the dragon grows up I will post a little poll to see what mate everyone would like most and go from that. I will include your idea (hellhorse) as an option.

I also agree with trying to diversify the lineage so I will see what I can do.

EDIT: If any one can create a banner I would love it!

Edited by cladus

Normal version:

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=154984][img=http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag28/BettaAmySheldon/Aurumbanner_zpsdbea1311.png][/url]

Smaller version:

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=154984][img=http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag28/BettaAmySheldon/Aurumbanner2_zps9fa27080.png][/url]

I can make more banners if you want, just tell what you want biggrin.gif

Edit: Free to use for everyone, ofcourse.

Edited by AsiraBettas

Normal version:

user posted image

Smaller version:

user posted image

I can make more banners if you want, just tell what you want biggrin.gif

Edit: Free to use for everyone, ofcourse.

Added to the main post thank you smile.gif

Currently you are on the 2nd gen list but once my 2nd gen grows up and I find a mate for it I will add you to that list so you can get an egg faster.

Obviously if you don't want to be placed on that list you can just ask and I will keep you on the current (2nd gen) list.

When the dragon grows up I will post a little poll to see what mate everyone would like most and go from that. I will include your idea (hellhorse) as an option.

I also agree with trying to diversify the lineage so I will see what I can do.

EDIT: If any one can create a banner I would love it!

Thank you smile.gif

Hm... Would it be greedy to ask being on both lists? I'd like to get my Aurum dragon as quickly as possible and I think you are right on the other lists that would take longer. On the other hand having one day in the future a 2nd gen would be cool too.

Thank you smile.gif

Hm... Would it be greedy to ask being on both lists? I'd like to get my Aurum dragon as quickly as possible and I think you are right on the other lists that would take longer. On the other hand having one day in the future a 2nd gen would be cool too.

Sure I don't see a problem with it, once I open up my other list i'll add you to it and also keep you on the current one (but I will place my self first on my own list just because I like to have the first offspring before the list gets overcrowded).

Edited by cladus

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: Chita

Generation: second

I want an Aurum Dragon

Scroll Name: Chita

Generation: second

Added to the list smile.gif

Hello guys,

I was wondering what everyone thinks on using this as a mate for the 2nd gen I just bred.

What do you guys think? It is a different breed but it is a rare so maybe that's a problem?