padfoot

Halloween

I didn't go trick-or-treating (like usual), but helped give popcorn away to the others. It would've been better had it not been raining.

People had parties. I avoided them.

The cafeteria workers decorated the commons and dressed up though. It was pretty cute actually. They had this giant cake with white frosting in the shape of a corpse, and they had gummy worms coming in and out of it, and the guy who was slicing it up and serving it was dressed as a surgeon. And other stuff too.

My entire halloween consisted of learning that chocolate can have pop rocks in it.

-Le me picking up the most interesting chocolate from the box

-Le me "HOLY WHAT IS HAPPENING IN MY MOUTH"

-Le me "oh ok, this is like... pop rocks... in chocolate....

It was good chocolate, I was just a little surprised over the pop rocks.

I handed out candy once but kids were kind of rude to me so I gave up on that and let my parents deal with it.

My entire halloween consisted of learning that chocolate can have pop rocks in it.

-Le me picking up the most interesting chocolate from the box

-Le me "HOLY WHAT IS HAPPENING IN MY MOUTH"

-Le me "oh ok, this is like... pop rocks... in chocolate....

It was good chocolate, I was just a little surprised over the pop rocks.

I handed out candy once but kids were kind of rude to me so I gave up on that and let my parents deal with it.

Like.. what? how can people be rude to you when you're giving them candy...

You shouldn't have given them candy, my darling, you clearly are not trained in the dark arts. We may have to change this in the very near future. Meet me in front of Walmart at 5:00am, I'll be the gangsta with a shotgun and a rose. < 3

Anyways, for myself I went trick-or-treating with my little sister, my dad made me go with her (and him in some places), but it's all good because I've still gotten my free candy. Oh and guess what- I was a dragon this year because I'm just that awesome.

Edited by Oasis

Costume

Jack O'Lanterns

Today was rough, didn't think I was going to get to do Halloween stuff. But I ended up carving pumpkins with my boyfriend and then trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. Now watching Coraline :3

So I wound up doing an Infected Zoey (... from Left 4 Dead, specifically a Hunter version of Zoey xd.png) for my costume, and... honestly, it was fun! Got some cool pictures, helped my brothers with trick or treating and got my own little stash of candy, so all was pretty well ^^

Me as Grim reaper (couldnt find a scythe so I used a mini axe)

Me as grim reaper and my 3 year old nephew as a dead pirate

my 3 year old nephew as a dead pirate

My first time carving a pumpkin on my own (nothing compaired to pad's though)

I have more pics but dont want to bore all of you with them, if you want any more just let me know. Hope you like our costumes and dmy wee pumppykin tongue.gif

Like.. what? how can people be rude to you when you're giving them candy...

You shouldn't have given them candy, my darling, you clearly are not trained in the dark arts. We may have to change this in the very near future. Meet me in front of Walmart at 5:00am, I'll be the gangsta with a shotgun and a rose. < 3

Haha. Naw most of them had just grabbed candy from the bowl and ran. I contemplated yelling at their parents that they raised little monsters but I figured my parents wouldn't be happy with me xd.png

Though, one little girl stood there with her bag and waited so I gave her an extra handful smile.gif

The other funny (kind of pathetic) thing that happened, is the old man across from us is so obsessive over his lawn that he put caution tape all around the borders of his lawn to keep kids from walking on it (you dang kids get off my lawn!)

One of the kids that came to our door asked us if it were ok to walk across our lawn.

I was like, oh man I hope that cranky old man didn't yell at him, because that's just an awful thing to do to a kid just trying to have fun once a year.

If the chances of getting the police called weren't so high, I really would consider going over there and stomping all over his lawn.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

The only things I did for Halloween were grab eggs here, and play TF2. I don't have a life, so I didn't go out or do anything really fun tongue.gif

TF2's event was meh. I mainly just played the manor one xd.png That HHH...

Then I did some writing, a little bit of drawing... not much, but it was fun :3

its time to bring this back for halloween! what's everyone planning on going as. im gonna be a penguin

Hmm...I haven't really thought about it that much but I guess I might go as a mummy. It's always amused me when people arrive at our door covered in bandages (or in some cases toilet paper), I think I may just do that this year.

I have a headband with cow horns on it, so I'll probably be a "human wearing cowhorns."

Zombie cheerleader smile.gif

I have a few "nerd" themed parties this year, so just figured I could use the zombie cheerleader for a Walking Dead type thing, and then have it for Halloween as well. I would have preferred something less cheerleady...but the others were either too inappropite or way out of budget. (Zombie pirate was epic but soo expensive )

I was hoping to go as a Disney Princess, as it would work out well as dressing up at uni, but this fits better so.. smile.gif I also considered Neku..but the expense :l Next year, I've decided to go as Zelda (so I have a year to somehow save up for/make the costume).

I found the most *amazing* maggot bloodstained necklace thing on Etsy, but it took a few months to make and then shipping...wouldn't have got here in time. I splashed out on the most adorable cat in a pumpkin tshirt though, which is :3

I really really love dressing up smile.gif

---

I'm doing my pumpkin as a pokeball this year. Bit of a cop out, but who cares? smile.gif

I'm going to have a Halloween party with my friends! I'll be dressing up as Dualscar from Homestuck (help me)

To be honest, I don't really do anything for Halloween anymore. For the past couple years I just sat on Dragon Cave and hunted for eggs...then I played a Pokémon game, and handed out candy to the little kids who came by. But I don't go out or anything.

The most I do for dressing up is wearing one or two of my weapons when handing out the candy. *shrug* I would wear a cloak--because cloaks are awesome--but I don't have one.

Not sure what all I'm actually doing this year, but I'm being Link with the Mirror Shield from Majora's Mask (assuming I can actually finish making the shield in time to do anything with it). And the Bunny Hood because my ears hurt when they get cold and my Link hat is too small to cover them because the fabric sucks.

I enjoy making costumes for myself, but I hate that I always get started so late.

Edited by PollyCockatrice

The original costume I chose is proving a little bit difficult, so I might just dress up as Dipper Pines instead.

Because I am Satan: I often get large amounts of these big black beetles in my yard (the kind that ooze orange goo all over your hand if you so much as move a single dust speck off of them). I have two bowls. And a bit of black plastic bag. One bowl will be filled with candy, the other with beetles. There is a hole in the plastic that covers the bowl large enough to get a hand through, but not see inside. I'll just let fate decide what people get :> As for dressing up, I have no idea.

I'm caught between two ideas. I really want to dress up as the Corpse Bride and have a friend accompany me as Victor, and then I also really want to be a church grim (one of these guys).

I don't really dress up anymore. I usually put on a witches hat and a cape and call it a day. I don't Trick or Treat anymore (too old) but I do try and do something when I give out candy