BoomSALMON

Hunger Games

Who do you want to win?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

((I intended for someone to chase after Andrew, but... All's well!))

Christian looked back in annoyance as his district partner died, he sighed heavily and walked inside the cornucopia, he looked and surveyed the "career pack", they seemed able, not that Christian couldn't handle them. The only problem being Buck, he was probably the biggest threat to him right now, but he might have a shot at beating him 1 on 1. He had an idea though, it seemed all the other tributes here were incapable of killing, except for the axe wielding guy and the trapping guy. He figured they could definately all kill a guy with an axe, but Christian's hopes were pinned on the D9 trapper. Maybe he could "pick off" some of the other careers without alerting Buck of his intentions.

"Ok. Realistically, the only REAL threats we face are the D9 male, and the D7 male. The more concerning threat to me, would be the district nine guy. Anybody who has eyes in training knows the kind of elaborate traps he can make, the longer we leave him out there, the more of a censorkip.gif box that forest is going to become." Christian explained pointing to the forest he ran into.

-------------

Andrew's hand stung from paddling in the water, it was obviously salt-water and home to many "curious" fish which he suspected were solo piranhas, luckily. Once he reached the other side he began setting up his first trap, he spent a large amount of time sawing the nearest the, until it was barely standing up, he put the end of the rope, which he un-tied from the raft, in the part of the tree so it was supporting it's weight and any pull to the rope would result in the tree's iminent collapse, he cut a small length of wire and inserted and bound it to the apple, inserting it into the core so it was pointing out of the bottom of the apple, he tied to other end of the wire to the rope and laid down the apple as if it had fell out of his bag.

He then tied a simple snare beside another game trail tree, smeared himself with mud the conceal the bright colours and climbed the tree, watching it intently, perfectly still.

Edited by TestingProNinja

Pixelle

The District 7 tribute just ignored her and started to chop down the tree. In spite of her fear, Pixelle felt a bit annoyed by that. Everyone ignored her. The girls in the tree ignored her running for her life, the D7 tribute ignored her pleas for help. The Capitol audience was probably ignoring her right now. "Oh, is there a helpless tribute stuck in a tree? Let's go watch something else. That's boring." Maybe she'd win. Maybe she'd just run and run and run, until everyone else was dead. Or kill them in a flour explosion, but that would be a bit violent, and would probably kill her, too. Then no one could ignore her.

The anthem started to play, surprising Pixelle. She looked up at the sky through the branches, taking note of who was dead. Yes, the District 6 girl was there.

The knife flashed silver through the air, then turned bright red as it buried itself in the girl's chest, splattering blood everywhere.

Pixelle shivered, partly from the disturbing flashback, partly from the fear and panic, and partly from the rain. Chop, chop, chop. The sound of the ax hitting the tree reminded her of the danger. It was a decently thick tree, and would take awhile to chop down, but the D7 tribute probably knew what he was doing. Think. Think think think. Okay. She wouldn't scream, not unless she didn't have a choice. The Careers coming would be as bad for her as it would be for the D7 tribute. It might scare D7 away, giving her enough time to run, but she could wait for that plan. She did still have three knives, though...

Pixelle didn't want to throw them. She didn't know if she would even be able to hit the D7 tribute, and a knife probably wouldn't be able to kill him. And if it did, did she really want that? Killing the D6 girl had been bad enough. But pleading didn't work, threats of attracting the Careers didn't work. Maybe it was her only chance. But she might have something in her bag that would help, and she had enough time to check it out.

The bag had dark red stripes and bright pink stripes that looked horrible together. If she got out of the tree, she would have to smear it with mud. Inside the bag were some matches in a semi-waterproof bag, a tiny package of dried meat, a empty water bottle, some cloth stripes, a coil of wire, and some thin rope.

The matches would be great for igniting some branches and leaves to drop on the D7 tribute, but nothing would light in the rain. Knives it was.

"Sorry about this," Pixelle muttered under her breath, much too quietly for even the cameras to hear her, before slowly taking a throwing knife out of her belt and carefully throwing it downwards, aimed at the D7 male's back.

Glitter

Glitter followed the rest of the pack into the Cornucopia. "Agreed," she said. "The District 3 girl is fast, but she can't really do anything. She only killed the District 6 girl because the District 6 girl was a moron. The District 11 girl is tricky, but I don't think she stands a chance against us, unless she has some hidden talents. Same goes for the 2 girl. I did shoot an arrow through one of the District 9 boy's hands, though. That makes him a lot less dangerous."

Of course, Glitter knew that the members of her own alliance were the most dangerous, especially D12 and D6. Everyone would be be trying to win, not just her. She would have to sleep lightly, and always stay alert. Dying of a slit throat would be pathetic. Slitting someone's throat was really a bad idea, though; the others would probably wake up at the sound of someone drowning in their own blood. But she was getting sidetracked.

Mia

"K." She said. Mia caught the mouse. "I think I have a plan to win but I'll need someone to help me." She said just loud enough so that only Mel could hear. "If I get a scythe on my hands I could easily take out the careers. Then I could take out the rest. When it's just us I'll find something poisonous and eat it. The reason I'm letting you win is because I don't have anyone at my district waiting for me. My parents died and I didn't have any siblings or friends."

The knife nipped Ellis's back causing him to say "What the censorkip.gif ?". He looked at the bloodstained knife. He took it, thinking of a way to outsmart this girl. Gathering a couple of branches, he chopped them individually with an ax, then took each cylinder chop and sharpened the end of it, forming a wood like spike. When he finished without about 12 of the spikes, he planted them in the ground, so when she jumped down, they would puncture her boot allowing him to catch her due to being slowed down. He then pretended to walk away but in reality was hiding behind a large tree trunk, waiting for her scream.

"And the District 7 Guy also is a trap maker, and he is a wood expert. Expect the worst. But we should go kill whoever started that fire. District 4, and you, District 12, guard the supplies. District 1 and I will go find this victim." he mentioned again.

(Sorry for the stupid pep talk, my brain is being stupid.)

Mel looked up in the tree. Suicide? “You can’t seriously be planning on suicide can you?”

It crossed Mel’s mind that this might be a trick of some sort; maybe to let her guard down and soften up. But still, the thought made her stomach twirl. “Look, Mia was it? If we get a scythe that’s all well and dandy but you’re not committing suicide. As much as I would like to survive the hunger games i’m not letting you die that way.”

Mel’s reasons where selfish if anything. She took a deep breath, she couldn’t trust this girl yet but she had something to say. “I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, okay? But I’m going to lay it out bluntly. We’re in a world where everything has fallen apart. There’s no hope left. I’m pretty sure whatever powerful force that was once watching over us has long turned its back. And in this world no one is going to run to you and help you. Why? Because the world has its own problems and the last thing the world needs is your problems, or mine. We’re alone, Mia. The world won’t stop turning if we die. But that’s exactly the reason why you can’t commit suicide. Right now unless you have some sort of sponsor keeping your back covered I’m all you have as an ally, and you’re all I have. Remember what I said? I’ll kill you if I think you’ll turn on me? That’s true, but if this is going to work out then it’s going to be a lot harder to carry out with your plan. If it works out we’ll form a bond and when one of us dies then that will not physically but emotionally scar us. And emotional pain can hurt as much as physical. So at the end, if you suicide, that’s going to hurt me more than death. So on the off chance we both survive, I vote we just go our separate ways. We won’t kill each other but die of natural causes. But if I find you that you take the easy way out through suicide all I’m going to wonder in my life is, ‘why couldn’t I prevent that?’ So shut your mouth and don’t talk that way.”

Mel climbed back up the tree, her stupid pep talk made her more upset then anything. Why was she being so mean? So cold?

“…I’m sorry okay? I guess this whole thing just has me feeling upset. Here, I found some leaves that can help us camouflage into the tree. We better get some rest.”

Mel climbed high up into the tree. Again, she couldn’t trust Mia, and the distance from her to Mel could give Mel the couple seconds she would need to escape if worst came to worst.

Pixelle

Pixelle flinched as the D7 tribute swore. Now he was angry, that wasn't good, she didn't want him to be angry. Angry tributes were dangerous, and now she only had one throwing knife and one regular knife left. Great. As he sharpened the sticks, she thought Oh, no, no, no, now he's going to throw sharpened sticks at me, that's bad, are sticks heavy enough to kill you? but he just planted them in the ground. He didn't seem to do anything special with them, but it was obviously a trap, somehow. They could stab her feet if she jumped down, but why would she step on them if she knew they were there? Trap, trap, of course it was a trap. Everything was a trap. The D7 tribute seemed to walk away, but why would he do that? He would only do that if it was a trap.

So instead of jumping down and running, as much as she wanted to, Pixelle climbed higher into the tree. She went as high as she could, until she was sure that if she went any higher, or if the wind got any stronger, the branches she was sitting on would snap and she would fall and break her neck. She was high enough that she hoped that the D7 tribute wouldn't see her, and think that she'd escaped. The rain and dark would help, and she remained as still as she could.

Glitter

Glitter nodded. "Okay," she said. "But do we really need three guards? We have most of the weapons, and could run into anyone out in the forest. Adding to that, it's raining. How did someone lit a fire? It could be a Gamemaker trap," she pointed out. "Whoever does stay guard should get the rest of the supplies into the Cornucopia. No point in leaving them out in the rain and letting a desperate tribute run up and steal them." While she was talking, Glitter searched around the Cornucopia for things that would be useful for hunting. Eventually, she picked a dark green backpack, emptied it, and put a bottle of water and some food into it. After that, she slipped several knives into her belt, and refilled her quiver with arrows.

Buck stored an extra spear, a water canteen, and 6 apples in a blue backpack and slung it over his shoulder. "Yes indeed, what if an alliance containing the District 8 tributes, who not to mention each got an 8, the 11 Male, who got a 9 and the Boy from 9 who also scored high, attacked? One career can't fight all of them off. And if the fire belongs to someone who needs killing, then we cannot miss the chance. Okay and District 4, I am sure your used to being wet. Can you put the supplies in the cornucopia?" They both groaned but started anyways. "Lets go." he said. The 1 Male winked at Glitter, grabbing his spiked club and starting to follow Buck.

Ellis heard a scream. But it didn't sound female... he ran over to where he planted the wood spikes, seeing the District 3 Male being spiked through the foot then falling into the rest. Somehow he was still alive. Must have wanted to save his district partner. "I don't blame you, mine died. But this is the games... I don't want to do this but..." he raised his ax bringing it on the poor sap's head. BOOM! He looked down, saddened. It was either kill now or let him suffer. Now no doubt the careers would be hunting. Especially the idiot who started a fire not long ways away.

((So, will we be skipping over the night or are we all just going to remain active?))

Mel Placed herself high up in the tree and looked down, and all around her. She didn’t see anyone or anything so she decided that for now it was safe enough for one of them to fall asleep. “So who goes to sleep first? You or me?”

((Short reply! I have to go to bed! D: )

((Ok... So if someone were to step into a trap, would they die, or would we have to do the number guess thing?))

Andrew marvelled as a hog walked right into the snare and began furiously struggling with the snare around his neck, squealing loudly in apparent fear, he climbed down the tree and grabbed the hog by its neck, it paused and began writhing against Andrew's hands until he slit the hog's throat, he took the precious meat and wrapped it in a frond, he used some rope to hold it onto his bag. With the rest of the meat, he wrapped up in another frond and used the meat to set up numerous baited snares around the forest.

After he had finished, Andrew returned to the original snare, he began to take the path, from the previous trap in which he headed towards the hog, he stepped over it and followed a game trail until he found a location for a tribute trap, he laid down a snare which would lift into the air when a person would step in the rope coil hidden underneath leaves. He then made a trip wire from a vine, he tied the end of a vine to a branch, pulled the branch around the tree and pulled the vine over the snare and tied it to a tree on the opposite side of the clearing, he cut away at the portion of the vine that was directly over the snare. Andrew then moved to sharpen the branch, and smothered it in entrails from the hog, which would surely cause an infection if it were to puncture a person's skin.

Andrew, now satisfied with his work, moved to light a fire using his knife on a piece of flint he found while setting snares and cooked his meat,

((Note: this is definitely not the fire that the careers are going after, this Is a fire lit a while after they have left.))

-----------

Christian figured that leaving D9 alone was for the best, the more traps he set up, the less people he had to kill, he nodded to Buck as he left and began moving the bags, food and weapons into the cornucopia, he put the food inside a sack which he searched through the bags for, he emptied the bags and put the supplies in an orderly stack in the corner and lined the weapons across the wall. He found that inside his bag was a large canteen of water, a sleeping bag, a vial of green liquid which he set down on the table and a bag of nuts and beef jerky. He laid down the bag inside the cornucopia,

"I'll take first watch, you two should get some sleep," he offered.

(If the controller of the trap maker wants to kill a controlled char, then the number will still be used, but if NPC then bah, there dead anyway.)

The district 4 Male passed out behind a crate but the District 4 Female watched Christian. With a look of distrust.

Buck came closer to the fire. "Rain soaked someone probably to dry off. Heh, such idiots." he said trudging through the bushes. There sat, drying off, the District 11 Male. Good news: He didn't know about the careers. Bad News: He was armed with a baton. Buck walked through there, smirking. "Do the honors." he said to the 1 Male. The District 1 Male swung the spiked club, piercing the 11 Male's side causing blood to gush out. In surprise, the 11 Male swung the baton, knocking out the District 1 Male. This victory was short lived as Buck thrust his spear into the 11 Male's abdomen, pinning him to a tree. Then with a rock he brutally smashed the 11 Male's face to pieces. BOOM! Dead. Buck panted then looked at the fallen District 1 Male. He was out cold, but would live. He tossed the career on his shoulder with ease. "Glitter, now we should probably get back.... I don't trust Christian.".

"You don't have to stare," Christian assured, looking back to the female watching him. As she continued to watch, he shrugged and looked out towards the forest, he could see a fire that D9 had obviously lit, after all. He was the only one who went out there,

"Must be having an easy ride..." He wondered aloud

Glitter

Glitter shrugged and followed Buck and her district partner out into the forest. If they were ambushed, maybe she could just abandon her allies to die, but it would be foolish to rely on that. The supplies were important, though. Loosing the supplies meant loosing their advantage.

When they reached the fire and saw the D11 male, Glitter got ready to shoot, but quickly saw that it was unnecessary. What remained of the D11 tribute was a rather gory site, pinned to the tree and dripping blood everywhere. But it's okay, because he was never a person. No one but me in this arena is a person. They act like people, but they're not. Glitter was a bit worried about her district partner. She didn't really care about him, but he was knocked out by a hit to the head. If he didn't wake up in a minute or two, it was likely that he was seriously injured. Either Buck didn't pay any attention at all in training, or he didn't care if members of his alliance started to drop like flies. Neither was a very good thought.

"Glitter, now we should probably get back.... I don't trust Christian.".

Glitter smiled and chuckled at that. The effect was a bit creepy. "Of course you don't trust him. I don't think anyone in this arena is stupid enough to trust him. Not even fire-starter guy," she said, waving her hand towards the bloody corpse pinned to the tree.

Pixelle

Pixelle tried to warn her district partner. But all that came out of her mouth was a tiny, frightened squeak that nothing but the cameras could hear. Useless, useless, useless. Of course, if she did warn him, D7 would also hear her, and then she'd be dead. She didn't want to be dead.

She could do nothing as he fell and impaled himself on the wooden spikes, nothing to stop the ax falling onto his head and nothing to stop the image of his head being torn apart by the ax playing over and over and over again in her head...

Pixelle shivered, wanting so badly to scream at the horror, now barely noticing the tears that slipped down her face and mixed with the rain. The rain soaked through her clothes, and chilled her to the bone. She felt like she would never be warm again, and she probably wouldn't. Did she have to die cold and hungry? Her stomach growled, and she had food. Not until D7 is gone. He'll see you move, and then you're dead. Okay. She could wait.

((Driving Pixelle mad is so much fun. Is that bad? Also, I don't know how active I'll be 'til Wednesday.))

Edited by Backup77

Ellis then left. The District 3 Girl was trapped up there, without much supplies. He checked the District 3 Male's bag he carried, getting a small shovel, not capable of killing. Not like the large ones in the cornucopia, but it would dig a good hole. He dug and dug and dug, making a good sized hole. He admired his work, then creating some more wood spikes. He planted them at the bottom, then covered the hole with leaves. Maybe one stupid career would fall into it. He ate some dried fruit drank a little bit of water then slumped by a tree, sleeping.

Buck started to walk towards the cornucopia. The possible hiding spots of the remaining threats... No doubt the District 8 Tributes were hiding on the mountain or on the island in the lake. Probably enjoying bird and water. The 9 Male could have gotten access to the safest part of the arena, the 7 Male could have been responsible for one of the recent cannons, and the unknown District 2 Tributes.

Christian walked briskly to Buck, an informative grin on his face, once reaching him, he pointed towards the cornucopia, specifically to the line of weapons

"Ok, so I sorted out all the weapons, there all lined up there, we have 2 shortswords, 1 longsword, 2 bows, 1 battle axe, 2 normal axes, a throwing axe, 2 knives, 1 baton, a blow gun? A mace, 2 sickles, parts for a slingshot, a shovel and finally a scythe," He explained "One thing I'd like to have would be a sword, just in case my hands can't do the job." saying that, he picked up a sword and sheath and put the sword in his belt. Christian then turned to the group, "Anybody specifically want any other weapons?"

He then realised that Buck was carrying an unconscious tribute, it was the district 1 male, obviously made a stupid mistake.

"Well, Well, who do we have here?" questioned Christian as he took him from Buck and laid him down inside the cornucopia, wrapping him in the sleeping bag from his pack, after walking outside he pointed to the fire which Andrew had lit,

"Looks like somebody is mister confident?" he joked aloud.

Glitter

"Nope, I've got a bow and some knives already," replied Glitter. She doubted that any of the other weapons would be very helpful. Even if she got in a situation where a sword would be helpful, she wouldn't know how to use it. It was probably best that her... allies didn't know this, though. The more expendable she seemed, the more likely they were to turn on her. Not yet, though. Not when most of the tributes were still alive.

"Well, Well, who do we have here?"

"He got hit in the head by a baton by the District 11 male. I don't know if he has any neck injuries, but he's been knocked out for awhile, and that's bad enough. If he wakes up, he's probably not going to be very helpful." Glitter looked around the Cornucopia at the tiny glow of the fire across the river. It was obviously the District 9 boy had started it, unless someone else had snuck across the river. Glitter smiled. How many idiots were there in this arena? Sure, it was really cold, and everyone would be soaking wet, but a fire was like a beacon that said 'Please come kill me now!'

"Yep," she said, laughing quietly. "This time, you two-" (she pointed to the District 4 tributes) "-should definitely go. A little river won't be much of a problem for you."

Edited by Backup77

They nodded, and both got there weapons of choice, throwing knives and a sword and went to go hunt. Buck then sat down in the cornucopia. "We're going to need a game plan. No doubt alliances have been formed. We still got the District 8 Tributes who both are allied and can match us. The 7 and 9 Male both specialize in traps, so watch out when hunting for them. Though we have gotten rid of the 11 Male, and we still have yet to find out who the other cannons came from. If our District 4 Allies come back, then they have succeeded. If we here two cannons, then they failed." Buck explained.

Ellis watched as the tributes from 4 walked pass, the male barely missing his hole covered with leaves trap. Must have been hunting for the fire across the river. He had been scouting around, looking for the District 8 tributes. He had come to the mountain and started to climb, to get a view of the cornucopia.

Pixelle

Pixelle couldn't stop shivering. She had moved farther down the tree to keep from falling, but the rain had completely soaked through her clothes. She was also hungry and tired. She had a package of dried meat, but it was so tiny that it wouldn't last very long. She had propped up the water bottle and filled it with water, and was making sure to keep herself hydrated. She had done a lot of running, and dehydration really wouldn't be helpful. Unless the Gamemakers had poisoned the rainwater... would they do that? Rainwater was usually safe, and everyone dying because they didn't want to die of thirst would be pretty boring.

Finally, she decided to climb carefully down to the ground, remembering the wooden spikes. Planting wooden spikes around really wouldn't be a bad idea; if she remembered where they were, and hid them under some leaves, they'd make great traps.

The boy was running quickly, probably to try to help her. She tried to yell, but all that came out of her throat was a squeak that quickly died. His boot was punctured by a spike, and he screamed, a horrible, bloodcurdling scream, as he fell. He tried to stick his arms out to break his fall, but it didn't help. More spikes stabbed his chest, and the D7 male came with his ax. The ax fell and tore through the D3 boy's head, splashing blood everywhere and exposing bits of brain. The sound was awful; she could hear the crack of his neck and the shattering of his skull. When the hovercraft finally came to take away the body, it had to pull it off of the spikes. The spikes were red with blood, but eventually the rain washed most of it away.

Pixelle shut her eyes tightly, as if to stop the flashback from playing in front of them.

The knife flies through the air, flashing silver...

No, no, no! She was climbing down from the tree, not watching the knife slice through the air, not watching her district partner die in front of her. Pixelle tried to concentrate on checking the ground for animal footprints and trails through the undergrowth. Yes, that's what the lady at the snare and trap station had said. While looking for a place to place her snares, she found some edible plants. Chickweed, wood sorrel, a dandelion. She didn't find very much, but she was sure that they were edible, and she didn't get sick when she ate them. Eventually, she stumbled into a trail that looked like rabbits had made. She carefully set up a few snares along it. They weren't very good, but they would work. Probably.

Tired and aware that sleep deprivation would be a very bad thing, Pixelle looked for a place to sleep after carefully smearing her backpack with mud. There didn't seem to be any shelter any where. There was the village, but it was probably unsafe there, and was pretty far away. Leaving would mean having to walk back to her snares. But it was so wet, and how could she ever fall asleep in a tree? She'd have to try, at least.

After tying herself high in a tree with the rope, she tried to close her eyes, but soon realized that it was hopeless. The tree branch dug into her back, and she still couldn't stop shivering. Sighing, she untied herself, and started to make her way towards the village.

((Sorry if I mention any plants that don't actually grow in forests. I've just been doing 5 minute Googles.))

Edited by Backup77

Andrew had always been keeping his ears open for the splashing of people in the river, he knew who was alive, to an extent, his only threat at this point was the two district 4 tributes, who probably the only people who could actually cross the river without dying. He enjoyed his roasted boar, it tasted good for a meal cooked over an open fire in the middle of the woods, he looked around to see if any predators where watching, he noticed a porcupine in the tree, but that was both harmless and unnecessary to kill, so he let it watch. When he heard the shouting and communicating of the two tributes who were about to cross the river, he couldn't make out what they were saying over the torrent of the river, but they were talking for sure.

"OK... time to see if they will fall for it!" Andrew remarked, he gradually stood up, adrenaline pumping now through his veins, his heart jumped at the thought of killing two careers, he would be remembered at least, even if he died. He slowly and silently trudged around his second trap, hiding behind a tree to observe the progress of his second trap, the two tributes, who were obviously aware of the undercurrent in the river, took off their jackets and used them as buoys to swim across the river. embarrassment flowed to his cheeks as he realised that would've been easier than making a raft, he watched as they both slowly came to the other side of the river, the male pointed towards the apple with a grin on his face, laughing to his comrade, he walked over to the apple, and squatted down to it, the female looked on with a sceptical eye, as the male grabbed the apple, the female's eyes darted to the rope that was now loosing slack, she followed the rope to the tree, which was almost broke. She let out a yelp of panic and the male jerked his hand, a snapping could be heard and the tree quickly toppled over, the male swore and dove forward, he did not manage to clear the tree though as it came crashing with a loud thud on his legs, he immediately began shouting in pain and began struggling to pull out his legs, Andrew let out a silent chuckle as he pulled his bag in front of him. He pulled out one of his apples and threw it forcefully at the male's head, the female had ran to the male's side, beginning to comfort him, the apple hit his head with a pat and the female viciously turned to face Andrew, who feigned a look of fear and ran over his trap. The female darted after him and shouted incoherently at him, Andrew quickly scaled the tree opposite of the trap and turned mockingly to face the female, she let out a grunt and ran across the clearing, stepping on the rope, it coiled around her leg and pulled her up to a lower height than what Andrew expected, she was left dangling there, she quickly swore at Andrew and reached behind her for her belt, she began turning with her momentum as she pulled out the throwing knife in her belt, as she came to throw it, she cut the trip wire and gasped in fear. The rustle of leaves could be heard as the branch swung around and struck the base her neck, she screamed in pain and her reflexes caused her to flail her hands towards the branch and pull it out, the second she pulled it out she began gasping for air, blood spurted out of the puncture and she gargled on it as gravity pulled the blood to her mouth, she began to spasm for a moment, and slowly stopped; the cannon fired.

Andrew was slightly horrified by this scene as he didn't imagine it to go this way, he planned for the branch to puncture one's face or blind them, if he got lucky maybe the mouth, but because she was lower and had to cut the wire stupidly herself, the branch created a gruesome display of suffocating on one's own blood. He slowly climbed down the tree and took her supplies, an apple, a throwing knife, a bag of nuts and more wire, probably to make fishing hooks. He walked over to the D4 male, who was panting, whimpering and struggling to remove his legs from under the tree, tensing in pain as he did so, when Andrew came into surprise he let out a yelp of terror, as he reached for his sword Andrew drove his foot into his shoulder joint, creating a satisfying popping and another cry of pain,

"How ironic would it be for a district four male to drown?" He remarked, pushing him from under the tree, met with groans of pain, as the water lapped at his arm he pulled it out of the water and grabbed Andrew, who pulled out his knife and used the serrations to grind his arm, the groans became screaming as he became basically paralysed, he cried in fear, and began pleading for his life, Andrew shook his head and pushed the rest of his body into the water. There was splashing of his bloodied limbs, the blood spread around him as he flailed his only useful arm while underwater, a school of fish was seen darting towards the apparition met with a cannon shot. He looked to the cornucopia and shouted,

"TRY THAT AGAIN! SEE HOW IT ****ING WORKS THIS TIME!"

----------

Christian watched with remorse as the two people ran towards the river, he felt a minuscule amount of mournfulness towards the almost dead tributes which was replaced by amusement as he heard the screams of pain and terror, followed by cannon shots.

"TRY THAT AGAIN! SEE HOW IT ****ING WORKS THIS TIME!"

He grunted towards this comment, admiring his nerve and arrogance.

((Where is everyone))

Josh found a sword in the cornucopia and ran east towards the river, if he managed to get across it the forest would be the perfect place to hide. He needed to create a bridge or something. He used his sword to attempt to saw off the branch of a tree. He pushed it so it covered most of the river, Josh sat on the log and tried edging his way to the other side of the river. He made it half way when the log started moving down the river.

((Um... Don't you think it's a little late to be "just starting"? Anyways, most people are dead except Andrew, who just killed two people where your character "is", Buck, Glitter, Christian and a career tribute are at the cornucopia, Mia and... I forgot are in a tree, Ellis is watching the people at the cornucopia, and pixelle is in a tree, I honestly think you should delete or modify your post))

((Im gonna drop out... Who is near the river and wants to kill Josh?))

(I'll volunteer. Sorry pinkie your time here wasn't enjoyable.)

Buck smiled. "You two stay here, lets see how well that censorkip.gif can dodge spears." he ran to the river, seeing the 2 Male. He hurled a spear, heard a crackle of the skull, and BOOM!. He pulled his spear out, then watched for any more tributes. "Let that be a warning to you, trap maker number 1." he grinned walking back towards the cornucopia. When he got back he smirked. "Killed the District 2 Male. Only 12 remain. But the tributes from 4 are dead. Meaning only 4 of us now.".

Ellis heard a cannon, then another, followed by another. Three dead tributes all dead in a matter of seconds.

Edited by BoomSALMON

((Yeah, I got sick and forgot all about this, so it was a bit late to post xd.png Thanks and May The Odds Be Ever In Your Flavour))

(Bye pinkie. :/ )

Mel listened as the cannon fired not two times but three. She hadn’t seen her partner since the beginning and was pretty sure he was already dead by now. It was sad really, but she didn’t know him personally. That was her first mistake; she never worked together with her partner or even got to know him.

Mel tried to fall asleep but adrenaline was always pumping through her veins. She took a few deep but quiet breaths, she needed to be as calm as possible but still keep her caution.

Only what? Thirteen? Twelve tributes remained? She had lost count.

(Again, short reply.)