Jump to content
BoomSALMON

Hunger Games

Who do you want to win?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

(For the next night which is a hotter night)

 

Lily breathed into her hands and rubbed them together to try and keep them warm. She then noticed wisps coming out of a tree. She noticed the camouflaged District 10 Male hiding in the trees bark with his eyes closed. There was a sword leaned near him, probably as bait. You could only tell he was there by the occasional wisps coming from his mouth.

Share this post


Link to post

Jack

 

"I've got firewood." Jack said as he went back to the cornucopia. In each arm he held a large log, and in his left hand he held his ax. Throwing the logs to the ground, he asked "Is there any fire making material in one of those bags?"

 

Dayta

 

"Is there any fire making material in one of those bags?" "Yes, there are packs of matches in a couple of them" Dayta replied. She watched as the strong D7 tribute gathered some twigs, put the logs on top of them, and started the fire. All of the careers grabbed blankets and made a circle around the fire, including Jack.

 

(I forgot to mention that Jack is left handed)

Edited by Justini12

Share this post


Link to post

Zaria had changed her clothes and found a blanket. She huddled closer to the fire and watched the flames. It made her smile, it was a familiar feeling. Even given the circumstances she felt like she was safe in this exact spot next to the fire. She personally didn't care if she was going to die or not. She just volunteered because she was going to die either way.

"So is this what the game makers have for us this year? Some cold weather? Psh, not much if you ask me..."

Zaria was getting arrogant. She knew harder things where to come but she was stupid enough to almost dare the game makers to bring something worse. She was smart enough however to mumble her last couple of words quietly.

She spoke up a bit more. "I can't help but imagine what else they have planned... So has anyone here volunteered or where all of your names picked out?"

 

Share this post


Link to post

Night fell. 9 had not lived to see this moment. The capitol anthem blared, showing the dead tributes in the sky. This awoke Fang and the District 6 Female, but they gingerly fell asleep.

 

Lily was wide awake still shivering. When it showed the D12 Female, the anthem ended. Lily tried to sleep but was scared of falling out of the tree.

Share this post


Link to post

(( So would I be able to join now or is it too late into the games? Ignore these forms if it is and OOPS I just realised I took District 11 female instead of District 10 -- I meant to say District 10 c; and switch District 5 Female to District 5 male. Sorry if it caused any inconveniences ^^; ))

 

Name:  Auburn Unerdun.

Appearance:  Auburn has a very light auburn coloured hair and a light build that was meant more for running than brute force. Often she doesn't care about her looks and simply brushes her curly hair then puts a braid in the side and wears simple clothes that can give her the ability to run or move freely.

She is slim, more on the skinny side with a fairly flat chest, although if she ever bothered to pretty herself up she could be gorgeous -- but why do that if no one likes you anyway?(the photo makes her look very pretty, ignore that~ she's only mildly pretty)

Personality:  Sarcastic, snappy and witty, her personality is influenced by Johanna Mason's -- fully against the Capitol although she knows they can't just kill her after she said many bad things on TV and is favoured by a lot of people who also hate the Capitol. She always thinks of starting a rebellion, to purify Panem, but it always slips from her mind like water from a leaf and she considers her little brother and dad. Instead, she slips through the boundary fences and sprints her heart out through the meadows, often singing at the top of her lungs as if she was free, which is her ultimate wish.

Auburn can be a bit selfish at times but she knows how to persuade people with rough language -- meaning she would accept a good alliance or possibly be able to backstab anyone she has suspicions about. Watch out.

Gender:  Female.

District:  10 -- Livestock.

Preferred Weapon:   Bows or darts -- something long ranged. She also always keeps a knife in her boot, as she can sprint by people, hacking at them with the knife as she does.

Strength:   Very fast and can use long-ranged weapons fairly easy as her mother would teach her -- until her mother was killed for hunting.

Weakness: Not very strong -- frail. If someone were to tackle her she'd have barely any chance. Strong mouthed which can get her into trouble.

Age: 16 1/2.

Other: I have a feeling there may be a secret passcode but I can't find it so heh.

 

 

Name:  Miles Raching.

Appearance:  Miles is a middle built guy with dark hair and dark eyes. He has a regular speed for a male and his strength is alright, although someone trained in strength would be able to kill him, depending on the situation. Often Miles carries around some sort of electrical device, being from the Electricity district and he knows his way around machines (although it helps if it's electric) and power. (1st guy in the picture)

Personality: Miles is your average teen, mood swings, depression and girlfriends. He's a bit more of a 'beauty' and has girls at his finger tips, but why he ignores them all, no one knows other than the name that he casually brings up in topics, which no one understands -- "Sari". He also mutters it to himself occassionally, bringing up the rumor that he once had a girlfriend named Sari.

Also, you will have to gain his trust. He can learn to trust someone if they do something for him or he knows them for a long time and doesn't peeve him off. Yeah, that's Miles for you.

Gender:  Male.

District:    5 -- Electricity.

Preferred Weapon:  Anything to do with electricity, but he is also fairly good with throwing knives.

Strength: Electricity -- a bit like Beetee -- (catching fire). Fairly good with throwing knives.

Weakness: No clue how to hunt or find water.

Age:  17.

Other: n/a

 

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Share this post


Link to post

(Well, District 5 male and 10 female are dead, as they were npcs. If you wanna join you got District 10 Male, D4 Female, D4 Male, D6 Female, D3 Male. Thats the remaining npcs...)

Share this post


Link to post

(They're in. Let me tell you where and what has happened to them.

Auburn: Fang nearly killed her, but was driven off by careers. She is a career.

Miles: He ran from the cornucopia and camouflaged himself into a tree.)

Share this post


Link to post

(( Thanks <3 by the way, probably need to update the poll c; ))

 

Miles

Safe

Was the first thing that flashed in Miles' mind as he stayed stapled against the tree. He'd witnessed a few kids been killed, but... it was harsh. He had been forced to watch it by the peacekeepers in the previous years but this was scary he had to admit to himself. Sighing, he let his legs go limp and slid down to the ground.

Slowly he started to make his way back to the cornucopia, hiding in the forest, he peered out and sucked in his breath when he saw the Careers. No way would they feel mercy and no way would he even approach them to just get a weapon. He could make one.

He ducked behind the tree and sat in the dirt. I'm screwed his thoughts lingered on those two words.

 

Auburn

Auburn looked at the few scrapes on her body -- nothing vital, nothing to complain and cause drama about. Sighing, she stretched and as she flexed her back, she asked the others "Anyone got any bow and some arrows I could use? Or something I can shoot with... in fact, just give me something I can use to defend".

She said 'defend' due to the 'killing' thing. She didn't have a problem against killing for a good reason, but killing for the Capitol's entertainment? Finishing her stretching, she awaited an answer.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Share this post


Link to post

((Hey doesn't miles have a sword though? Lookie here.))

 

Lily breathed into her hands and rubbed them together to try and keep them warm. She then noticed wisps coming out of a tree. She noticed the camouflaged District 10 Male hiding in the trees bark with his eyes closed. There was a sword leaned near him, probably as bait. You could only tell he was there by the occasional wisps coming from his mouth.

 

((Or does he no longer have it for some reason?))

Share this post


Link to post

((I'm still here. I have writer's block though. :/ ))

Share this post


Link to post

((Ahh! Sorry! Survival faction sucked up all my time! [it's like a crazy straw. :3] I'll just be posting now. Pretend this neeeevver happened. wink.gif ))

 

Zaria looked up from the flames. Did she see a bow in the cornucopia? She tried to recall what she had seen. "I may have seen a bow in the cornucopia but I’m not sure. I know I saw a couple arrows. I'll help you look."

Zaria stood up and stretched before walking to the large cornucopia. It took some willpower to move away from the warm heat of the fire but it was only for a little while. It was rather cold out after all.

She walked to the back of the cornucopia she started to dig through the bags and supplies. "I'm sure there's one somewhere. If you're good with crossbows there are a couple bolts in the corner over there."

 

Share this post


Link to post

(( Your secret is safe c; ))

 

"Thanks" Auburn said quickly, scavenging through the bags for a bow or something. She found the arrows Zaria had been talking about and after some hard looking, a bow. It was alright, unlike her father's, but it was a way to defend herself either way.

Her legs carried her back to the warm fire and she sat by it, picking at a tiny bit of food they had found and slowly filling her stomach. She would have to kill someone if she wanted to go back to her family... she knew that.

"So what are we going to do in the morning... or later? Hunt? I can set some traps and get either tributes or food" she quickly said, attempting to break the awkward silence.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Jack

 

"We have plenty of food in the backpacks," Jack replied, "so we will probably hunt tributes in the morning. Who wants to take first watch?"

 

Dayta

 

"I'll take first watch, you guys can get some sleep." Dayta replied.

Share this post


Link to post

(( *Grabs chat Defibrillator* "CLEAR!" *BZZT* "CLEAR!" *BZZT*. By the way, this is basically my way of doing a bump.))

Share this post


Link to post

"I'll watch with you. Just in case someone attacks"

Auburn said quickly, leaning up against the cornucopia, bow in hand, arrows in a sheath on her back. She wasn't tired... and what if someone killed them in their sleep? Not exactly the best way to die as a career.

Share this post


Link to post

(( Well, I posted with Audrie saying she could watch with him, so they could take first watch ))

Share this post


Link to post

(Time to save this)

 

The D3 Male had his spear and had grabbed a sleeping bag, and had stabbed the D4 Male when he was caught. The D4 Male screamed aloud at his fellow careers as the D3 Male started to run.

Share this post


Link to post

Carol and Noel hear the scream and take it as a sign of the career alliance breaking up, they head up to the mountains as fast as they can, carrying their bags with them.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.