Jump to content
BoomSALMON

Hunger Games

Who do you want to win?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

(I pictured Gold, Silver, Noel and Carol right on the left side of the cornucopia, the District 4 Male behind a crate on the right side, and Fang and the District 4 Girl right at the edge of the plateau.)

 

Lily saw the District 7 Female (Zaria) run by. She couldn't jump the river, so instead she climbed up the tree and stayed out of site so she wouldn't be spotted. But maybe she could ally with the stronger girl.

Share this post


Link to post

Noel

 

 

"I'm going to go set up camp now, get tents up, and get a meal up, who's for some crackers?" Said Noel, going to the Cornucopia, He looked at the backpacks and started to unzip all of them, putting the food on top of a crate. He then picked up a cracker and started munching on in it. he then looked in the cornucopia to find a better weapon for Carol, no whips were there. Noel then walked over to the D11 male and pulled the axe out where Carol wasn't able to retrieve it, he then gave it to her so she had, in total 4 knives and one axe. But right at the back he saw a small glint. It was a bow. He wasn't very accurate with a bow. On a target he could only every get to the 5's and 6's. But he still had a little bit of experience with it, so he put his sickles in his backpack that he'd emptied out since it contained what he decided would be today's meal, and held the bow in his hand. He also picked up a quiver of arrows. He both of these into his bag and put it down so he could eat his meal

Share this post


Link to post

Dayta

 

Having gone over to join her alliance she grabbed one of the spare backpacks, opened it up, and ate the beef jerky and dried apples that were inside. Afterwards, she felt thirsty. "I'm going to go to the lake and get us some water."

 

Jack

 

Jack went to the campsite, grabbed a bag, opened it up, and saw that it was full of dried apples. He ate them, and then decided to sit down. The girl next to him said, "I'm going to go to the lake to get us some water." It was the scrawny D3 girl. He decided to tag along, maybe they could find someone in the woods.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Noel

 

"Hey wait! There's water here at the camp. And we know it's safe for drinking. We don't know if the lake water is clean!" Said Noel as he searched through more bags and got out three filled containers of water he started drinking from one and then said "Over here! I'm Noel by the way."

Share this post


Link to post

Dayta

 

"I'm Dayta, and thanks for the water." She said as she grabbed a bottle, sat down, and drank some water.

 

Jack

 

"I'm still going over there, there might be other people using that water that we can kill." (gesturing to the others) Anyone else want to come?

Edited by Justini12

Share this post


Link to post

((Remember, Salmon, Zaria is still a career. I just made her run off for now because like I said I couldn’t read most of the posts so I didn’t know what was going on. (I'm confused a bit but i read it all.) If this was another character she would probably side with yours but Zaria is a little… unstable. Either way I’ll have Zaria hang out a bit in the forest before going to the careers. If your character still wants to interact with her feel free but keep in mind I’ll be playing my character as I planned on doing so. Just a friendly warning. tongue.gif .) )

 

Zaria opened the backpack she had grabbed. Inside was some strong rope, about thirty feet long. There was a small package of wheat chips and then a canteen of water- although the canteen was small. There were some bandages which would no doubt come in handy. But at the bottom was what caught Zaria’s eye. She lifted out of the pack a small box of water-proof matches. It only has maybe five to ten matches inside but Zaria was more than happy to acquire them. She started to stuff everything in her pack before turning back to get to her group.

Edited by Shyrus

Share this post


Link to post

Lily hid and saw a tempting bag. But Zaria was near it. She would have to be sneaky to steal it. She looked for distraction. So, she threw a rock in the bushes to distract Zaria.

Share this post


Link to post

Jack

 

"What was that?"Jack said as he looked toward the spot where the rock hit the bushes. "I'm going to check it out. You (he points to dayta) are coming with me."

 

Dayta

 

"Why me?" she asked? "Because you haven't done anything yet," he replied angrily, "so you get to do something now. Get moving!" So Jack and Dayta went over to investigate the noise.

Edited by Justini12

Share this post


Link to post

Noel

 

"I'm not going with you by the way, since there seems to be this sticky business of 'stealing other people's kills.'" Said Noel, munching on his cracker and examining his bow and it's arrows

Share this post


Link to post

Lily watched the District 7 Male. She knew how brutal District 7 was. In the previous games, their male tribute got 4th and killed three people. She knew this one was just as capable as his predecessor. While they where distracted, Lily climbed down and stole the small water canteen then scampered back up.

 

Fang had met up with his District partner, who was panting by the swamp. Unlike Buck, he actually tried to protect his district partner. He had done better, as she survived the bloodbath.

Share this post


Link to post

“Hmm?” Zaria looked up at she heard something rustle in the bushes. She stood up and grabbed her axe. She heard more rustling behind her. As she turned around she saw someone- she didn’t get a good enough glimpse to tell who- stole her water canteen and climbed up into the trees.

“Hey!”

Zaria glared and looked up seeing a female tribute. She didn’t know which district she was from- all she knew is that the tribute was going to be dead soon. She reached into her bag and pulled out the matchbox. Seven matches sat in the bottom. “If you don’t give it back I’ll set this whole damn place on fire.”

 

((Can we have a map of the area again?))

 

Share this post


Link to post

Dayta

 

Dayta saw the girls yelling at each other, and decided this would be a good chance to kill them both. With a nod to the boy, she pulled out a knife and threw it at the girl in the tree. (this will likely get caught in branches)

 

Jack

 

Jack saw the two girls yelling, and after Dayta (he overheard her name) threw the knife, he ran up to the girl on the floor and lifted his ax to strike.

Share this post


Link to post

((Justini, are your characters part of the career alliance? Because Zaria is part of it as well. Also, Salmon is Pro in this one? If so we should wait.))

Edited by Shyrus

Share this post


Link to post

((You weren't with them, and he hadn't recognized her yet.))

 

Jack

 

"You... you're in the alliance, aren't you?" Jack said as he recognized Zaria. "The person up there, on the other hand..." Jack decided he would cut down the tree. "Back up!" he said as he took a chop into the tree with his ax.

Edited by Justini12

Share this post


Link to post

((Okay my computer is too old to get MSword to work so this will be a badly-written reply as always. Wish me luck. Urgh i'm like a broken record now...))

 

Zaria turned around to see her district partner charging her. "Woah hey! What's the big idea?!"

"You... you're in the alliance, aren't you? The person up there, on the other hand...Back up!"

Zaria decided not answer his question. As long as he knew not to kill her she didn't have anything else to say. She did as she was told though and backed away from the tree. From the looks of it he was going to chop it down. "Good," thought Zaria, "I don't have to waste any of my matches right now."

She smiled- well, more like grinned evily- and looked up at the girl in the tree. "The second you fall you're dead. shoudln't have stolen my stuff."

Edited by Shyrus

Share this post


Link to post

Dayta

 

Dayta looked on as the brutish tribute in her alliance began to chop at the tree. She knew by the way the ax looked in his hands and the way he used it that he must be from D7. As she was looking, she saw the D12 male tribute sneaking up behind them. With a cry of "Watch out!" to her allies, she pulled out a knife and threw it at him.

 

Jack

 

"Watch out!" Jack spun on the spot, looking just in time to see the D12 tribute get hit in the shoulder with the knife. Taking his axe, he finished him off, then continued about cutting down the tree.

 

((Should night be falling soon? I think enough time has passed that night will be coming soon.))

Edited by Justini12

Share this post


Link to post

(Deja Vu? The same thing happened in the first one, Ellis cutting down a tree that Pixelle was in then killing the District 3 Male who sneaked up on him. Anyone else feel that?)

 

Lily's chances were not the greatest. She could jump into the river, but she would drown cause she could not swim. She could try to jump to the other tree, but if she didn't make it, she would break something then get killed by one of the careers. She would have better chances of escaping the water than getting to the next tree. She took a deep breath then jumped into the river.

 

Fang heard another cannon. "Bet you that was the District 12 Male." he told the District 6 Female.

Share this post


Link to post

((No for the 'should night be falling' thing. I think it's been about twenty minutes.

((I'll make a map tomorrow.))

Silver

Silver ran over to the edge of the plateau, and watched Fang tumble down it. She then walked back to the rest of the Careers, growling in frustration. If she had a javelin in her hand, she could have easily killed Fang. As it was, she couldn't do anything but jump after him and attempt to stab him, and she wasn't that stupid. The thing that annoyed her the most was that her fellow Careers, who all had perfectly good weapons, were letting Fang get away. That surely wouldn't be a problem later.

"I'm going to go to the lake and get us some water."

 

It was the D3 girl, Dayta. Silver thought that it was the height of stupidity for her to be in the alliance. Didn't she know that she was irrelevant, and that every one of the other alliance members would kill her in a heartbeat? She managed to get in, but the only way she could possibly get out was by running. Silver decided to make a list of people in the alliance that she would like to get out of the way as soon as possible. Dayta, for stupidity and not being able to do anything useful. Jack was too violent and unpredictable. She didn't like Carol and Noel, but they could still be useful, so they could stay around a bit longer. She didn't have an opinion on the D4s. Gold was no threat, and would be incredibly useful, obviously.

"I'm not going with you by the way, since there seems to be this sticky business of 'stealing other people's kills.'"

 

Silver sighed. "No, there is the 'sticky business' of 'killing a disabled tribute, and then claiming credit for doing so'. Killing someone who's screaming in pain and can barely move isn't a very impressive achievement."

 

((I've been a bit confused; is 'career' supposed to be capitalized? (As in 'the Career', 'Career tribute', or 'Career alliance'.)))

Edited by Backup77

Share this post


Link to post

Dayta

 

Dayta watched as the small tribute in the tree jumped into the river. She decided that it wasn't worth staying here anymore and headed back to camp.

 

Jack

 

Jack looked up to see that the tribute in the tree had jumped into the river. Not wanting to get too far from base camp at this stage, he decided to head back.

Edited by Justini12

Share this post


Link to post

Zaria wanted to chase after the girl but sadly she jumped into the river. It was this point she wished she knew how to swim well. Having an axe with her wasn’t the best idea if she was going to chase after her. Maybe one of the careers had a spare sword. She followed the two tributes that had come to kill the girl in the tree. She made a mental note to make sure she knew where everyone came from. “Hey do you guys have a spare sword? Or ever a large dagger would be great.”

Share this post


Link to post

Lily panicked. So this is what drowning was like. Being suffocated. She swallowed water, the she grabbed on to a twig in the water. She climbed up, and gasped. She coughed up water, but still had her water canteen. She could live another day now.

 

(I think there are only 3 npcs remaining ohmy.gif )

Share this post


Link to post

Jack

 

At the cornucopia, Jack saw that the D4 tributes had piled all of the weapons in the mouth. “Hey do you guys have a spare sword? Or ever a large dagger would be great.” "I'm going to go get firewood for later." Jack said. "You can go make yourself comfortable at the cornucopia. There should be a weapon there."

 

(Dayta is just going to the cornucopia at this point, not much to say)

Share this post


Link to post

((Woah already? Meep. O_O ))

 

"Thanks," Zaria said as she walked to the mouth of the cornucopia. She looked at the left over weapons. All the good ones had been taken but a few still remained that would come in handy. There were a couple small daggers, a couple supplies, and some other things here and there...

Nestled in the back sat a long sword. She pushed her way to the back and grabbed the handle. It was sharp and would fit her fighting style perfectly. There was however a problem. The handle was a bit too large and was a bit harder to grasp. She could manage obviously; she just had to be careful.

She made sure to take a good luck in most of the bags. There were other ‘’teamates’’ she had to keep in mind. She knew they could turn around and stab her in the back at any moment but if they proved useful enough she would need them well equipped. She made sure not to take too much.

 

Share this post


Link to post

(Actually five of them. District 10 Male, District 3 Male,District 6 Female, District 4 Male, District 4 Female.)

 

It was starting to get noticeably colder as nightly hours edged closer. Lily was shivering from being wet. She hid in a birch tree, gingerly hugging the branches. She should have stolen the rope so she could tie herself to the tree to avoid falling out of it in her sleep.

 

The District 6 Female was leaning on Fang, sleeping. They were hugged together to conserve body heat for the chilly climate. Now it was noticeably colder, as Fang could see his ally's breath coming out in wisps. It was about 6:00 pm and 29 degrees Fahrenheit (-2 Celsius).

 

(Don't forget careers, you have ice packs and heat reflective bags)

Share this post


Link to post

Noel

 

Noel felt it get noticeably colder, he rushed to the cornucopia and grabbed a sleeping bag, and stuffed it with a blanket, he then got another sleeping bag and did the same to make on for Carol, he then saw in the Cornucopia hot clothes and cold clothes. It was evident that they are doing a gimmick with the weather this year. Noel then picked up the warm weather clothes and changed into them, and he then went to his sleeping bag and sat in there. "You guys, there's cold weather clothes in the back of the cornucopia and blankets as well, they seem to be doing a gimmick with the weather this year."

 

Carol

 

Carol went and got changed into the cold weather clothes, and then sat down in her sleeping bag which was opposite Noel's sleeping bag

 

(( Boom, it's going down, they don't need ice packs))

Edited by Totts

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.