Tiga

Armored Warriors

user posted image

Dante smiled widely as Ju added flames to the fire pit. Rubbing his smooth silver paws together, Dante shivered.

"I'm also a w-warrior! My f-father said that I-I would be a great l-leader! I look forward-d to working with you", he admitted sincerely.

Just as his small body began to warm up, he was suddenly caught off guard by a grey dragon who called himself "Oblivion".

"Hi there. M-my name is Dante; What kind of dragon are you, and what is your rank?" He asked inquisitively.

Knowing everything about all the hatchlings seemed like a good idea of he were to be the leader his father wanted him to be. In fact, he would have to be their friends as well! Dante waddled behind Oblivion and pushed him closer to the fire and smiled.

"There you go, toasty warm you are".

He looked to Ju and kept his gleeful expression apparent on his face.

"Ju," he called. "Come sit down and warm up. It might get really cold out here".

(I'm just gonna stick with orange from now on because I'm too lazy to actively search out the hex color code that I used before every single time I post.)

While the mint hatchling introduced herself, Demeter started sweating profusely. What was she supposed to say? She tried to speak, but only a high chirp came out. Face turning red and with tears running down her cheeks, she turned and buried herself in her leaves.

user posted image

Shade sat in the center of camp silently. He noticed more hatchlings making their way in and talking to each other. He wanted to introduce himself, but decided not to. shaking his head, he went into the healers tent. He looked around and found a spot to make his nest. He thought of his mother as he made it, copying her natural skill to make one in making his own. Finished, he sat in it and looked around.

Why Healing? I don't know a single thing about healing.

user posted image

Tenri looked at her goggles. "You....you don't know anything about these...?" She started out, shocked by the fact the hatchling didn't know anything about them.

"First...Their called goggles, G-O-G-G-L-E-S. " She explained. "Second, these are not my eyes!~" She smiled as she took her pair of goggles off. "Third, these goggles are awesome!~" She complimented herself proudly.

"And lastly...Ehhh..." She thought about it for a moment. "I guess that's it. I-I'm not sure what else to say...." She smiled embarrassingly as she put her goggles back onto her head. The Tri-Horn wasn't sure what to really say next.

"Ummm..." She started out. "I know!~ Are you happy about this test? Cause I am!" She laughed. "I-If you're going to ask why, because going to adventures with stuff are fun! Huh, for some reason that sounded odd..." She explained her reasoning. "Oh, Also, its because I'm bored." She added on to her previous statement.

user posted image

Shizu watched as the hatchling returned back to it's parent's side. "....That was....perhaps...odd...?" He wasn't sure it was actually unusual or not. He eventually shrugged it off and continued to follow the line.

As time went on, the amount of dragons in front of him decreased. Eventually, he was next. He stared at his parents with a dull expression. "S-Son...How should we say this..." His father started.

"There is a chance that you'll be taken away somewhere far away." His mother said calmly. "But, its a 1 in a million chance that you'll be chosen for this test, so, there is no need to worry." He reassured him.

"...Okay." The moonstone hatchling shrugged. He looked ahead at the entrance. A guard came up, and looked at the moonstone hatchling. The guard nodded and led him towards a group of dragons, which, oddly seemed to be a lot older than the other dragons for some reason.

"Little one, What is your name?" One of them asked. Shizu looked away from the dragon, but replied to them that his name was "Shizu. Shizu Blave." The dragons looked at one another.

"Hmm, Shizu, was it? Interesting for you to have a last name, my dear, not many have them." A female dragon from the group complimented.

"I guess." He shrugged. The female smiled. She came over to him and started to scrutinize him. She asked him questions, most of which involved if was injured in anyway or could feel his paws. After a few more minutes, the female dragon returned to her group and started to speak to the others.

"We have decided, little one." One of male's have said. "You will be a Gatherer for the group. Say farewell to your parents before going off." He announced. Shizu nodded and ran off to his parents.

"Well...?" The Moonstone smiled, confident that his son wasn't picked. "...I'm a gatherer." He calmly said to both of his parents. "...... " Shizu's parents were completely silent.

"I came back to say bye." He explained. Both of his parents looked at each other, his mother, calm, while his father, shocked and surprised.

"Son....Good...Bye..." His father said sadly. His mother waved at him. Shizu nodded and went off. The hatchling was led away by a dragon and left both of his parents alone.

Shizu was placed in the gatherer's tent. He looked around. He wasn't the first one here, obviously.

Edited by Jass

Ju grinned as another hatchling joined them by the fire.

"No, i'm fine, thank you," she said politely, although there was a hint of warning in her tone.

"I'm Juruth, others call me Ju," she introduced happily.

((sorry that it is so short!))

Looking up, Demeter saw the blue hatchling she had met earlier walk into the tent. With a weak smile, she waved at him, feeling confident to have someone she knew in the room, she attempted to introduce herself to Melina again. "...CHIRP" .Disappointed with her failure, she dived back into her leaf pile.

(Hiya everyone, I just recently joined c:)

user posted image

In a cave near the coast, a dying female Blusang was keeping a beige-blue egg warm. The mother was weak as she could not go hunting. The father had left them to die and the mother was too weak to continue. Just before the female dragon was about to give up hope, a small crack appeared on the egg. She looked at the egg and smiled a little. A tiny head poked out of the shell and within minutes, a hatchling came out of the egg.

user posted image

"My dear, you are a strong one. Listen, I don't have much time left. I cannot make the journey to the elders with you my dear. Head north from here to the Alpines. There you will be judged to see if you are worthy of a place. I cannot look after you any more. You may not understand me, but I have hope. My little aqua blue soldier..."

And with that, the dying dragon took a last breath.

"Who was that... Was it my mother? What's aqua? Is it my name?" thought the hatchling. She nudged the larger dragon who was motionless. Tears started to well up in her eyes but she did not know why. After unsuccessfully trying to reawaken the dragon, the hatchling left with tears streaking down her face. She looked around herself and was lost for a second staring at the mesmerizing blue sea. She looked the other way and spotted some mountains. Having nowhere else to go, she went towards that direction

She soon came to a group of dragons heading towards the mountains. She tried to join them but was met with warning shots of flame and growls. The hatchling ran away but seeing as they were going towards the mountains, she followed at a safe distance.

~~Time Lapse~~

Soon they came to a long line of dragons. She lined up and moved down as the line in front of her became smaller. Finally, she came to a large Green dragon.

"Name?"

"My name..?" Remembering that her mother called him her aqua blue soldier, he tried to say Aqua. A....A....Aq....Akua

"Aqua?"

The blue hatchling nodded.

"Where are your parents?"

"Parents?" The small hatchling turned her head a little and the Green Dragon sighed.

"What kind of parents send young hatchlings on their own?" He looked at Aqua and started to inspect her.

"My you have larger than normal wings..." Aqua coughed and shot a little spout of pure water, denting the ground a little. The Green dragon looked taken aback for a moment but then quickly resumed his inspection.

"Hunter." he said. He pointed to a tent and Aqua went into it. She saw two other hatchlings in the tent but she didn't try to make any interactions. Aqua found a warm corner in the tent and dozed off there.

(Sorry if it was a long post tongue.gif)

Edited by Drakonspite

user posted image

Oblivion looked at Dante and Ju,he though of Dante as a kind and caring dragon however,he thought of Ju as a malicious and rude dragon.

"Im a Spitfire Dragon and my rank is hunter"He smiled.

He was taken off-guard by Dante as she pushed him forward toward the fireplace.

"Oh thanks,all nice and comfortable"He said.

"Oh Look!New arrival at my tent,i think i need to introduce myself"

Oblivion padded away from the fire thinking about how grumpy Ju was,"well i have to accept it and live with it"He though and a sigh slipped out of his mouth.

Oblivion went into the tent and bowed to the new dragon

"I am Oblivion,who are you"He smiled.

((Sorry for such a short post))

Edited by Waltzer

"I am Oblivion. Who are you?"

user posted image

Aqua looked up from where she was laying. She was met with a pair of large, yellow, eager eyes, it almost looked comical. Aqua was prepared. She'd been practising how to speak ever since she got to the tent.

"Oh I really hope I get this right!" Aqua thought. She opened his mouth to speak but all that came out was a lowish growl-like noise. It sounded dangerous and unforgiving for some reason.

"I flunked it. Oh no, so embarrassing." She turned his head away rather quickly, as if in disapproval. Then she lay down low once again practising almost silently to herself. Unaware she had given the wrong first impression.

Edited by Drakonspite

user posted image

"Didn't I say that already?" "Oh well, Icarus. DO you need help with your nest?"

"Wait... can you see me?"

Icarus lowered his belly to the ground when he heard Perla snap at him, head lowered. He didn't mean to get the other angry; he just wanted to not be saying the same thing over and over again.

The others next words seemed to be nicer, however, so he lifted his head up, blinking slowly.

What is a 'nest'? And...I told the other dragons that I couldn't 'see'. So, that just means that I have to tell everyone that...I guess.

"I...can't see you." Whatever that means...

Another presence entered the tent then, and Icarus lifted himself up instinctively. He wondered why a bunch of dragons were appearing suddenly; did they talk to the 'elder' as well?

(Just so people know, Icarus may not actually be facing someone when he is talking to them.)

user posted image

"Um....what just happened?,that was pretty weird"Thought Oblivion,He moved towards the dragon and nudged him.

"Come on,dont be shy,whats your name?"He said.

Making friends seemed to be a really good idea as he didn't have any idea ehat he was doing here nor what he was gonna hunt.

"Come on,it's cold in here lets go out"He smiled

((Current Situation requires Short post sorry))

Edited by Waltzer

"Come on, it's cold in here, let's go out"

user posted image

"He really is persistent..." Aqua looked up at the smiling hatchling who had just nudged her.

"Ok come on, let's try again." Aqua mustered up all her might and hoped that her practising would pay off this time.

"A... Aqua. We g... go ou..tside?"

Yes! I did it! I really hope I was right.

She smiled slightly to herself and looked back at the Spitfire hatchling and stared eagerly.

(Ok, the reason I'm not following her personality yet is because she's still a freshly-born hatchling. She'll grow colder in time xd.png)

Edited by Drakonspite

user posted image

Shade saw there was at least one other dragon in the Healer's tent. Taking a breath, he got up and looked around. The appearance of a Winter Magi hatchling surprised Shade.

Never seen one of those before...

With a shrug, Shade padded over to the Winter Magi and the Nhiostrife Wyvern and sat down behind them a bit back.

"H-Hello there. Good to see other... uh... Healers made it here. I'm Shade."

He started to size the Winter Magi and was impressed with his claws. Then the Nhiostife. Her extra stripes were a rare sight as he waited to be noticed.

((Just a quick little note, Dragonspite, have you sent your form to LoKF? because you are not on the characters list and wow, that would be interesting))

Perla tilted her head gently. "Um.. Excuse me? Im over here..." She said unsurely, scampering to face the hatchling.

"You.. You can't see me? What does that mean?" She said, a bit dumbfounded. "Is that even-" Perla's head turned to face the new hatchling.

"You're a night glory drake... But it is day," she murmured, awed about him. "Mmhm. Well..." she cleared her throat. "Hi, Shade. I'm Perla and this is Icarus. he can't... See me," she introduced awkwardly.

Ju shrugged her shoulders. "Meh," she muttered as he walked away. She lay on her back and prodded the air.

"How are your parents?" She said out of the blue.

Clouda watched his father and mother pad away from the group. Her eyes were wide has she watched her father, a whiptail, trying to be positive. But it was no use.

Head bent, she entered the tent, the scents were musty and hot. There were no other hatchlings. She silently made a nest and left the tent, in search of some friends.

Clouda didn't know where to go. There were a pair by the fire but she could hear voices and small hatchling scents coming from various tents. She stood outside the planner's tent in a calm panic (if that was possible) and waited for the right moment to talk.

"Name?" a crimson red dragon said in a monotone.

"Rei," he said, his tail quivering with nervousness and excitement.

"Hm..." the dragon growled. It was a deep, rumbling sound that sounded like thunder.

"Sir... How can you growl so deep?" Rei asked but was shushed by his mother. The crimson didn't reply.

"We will get back to you. Wait there," he announced, beckoning to a separate clearing. Rei heard his mother and father say something in hushed voices but he ignored them. Why was he waiting?

He continued to walk forward, still in deep thought. But he soon fell against the ground and looked up.

A large Spitfire dragon was looming over him, an even deeper and louder growl sounded from his throat.

Rei didn't say anything as the spitfire drew back a paw, with five deadly claws. He jumped to his feet and scampered out of the reach. As the dragon snarled in anger, he turned but Rei had already leaped onto him and was holding onto his back.

The spitfire tried to reach him but he soon raced back to his mom, when he realized that the crimson and his parents were watching him.

'You're a Gatherer... Although you could also be a warrior," he grumbled. The spitfire was watching him, shooting daggers from his eyes. Rei backed towards the camp.

(Yeah, LoKF said I could start RPing right away. My form was accepted c:)

((Sorry for keeping you waiting :/ ))

"Yes,we go outside Aqua,to that fire place so we can get our bodied warmed"He smiled.

Oblivion led Aqua out of the tent,"So shy,he'll get more used to me"He thought.

Oblivion sat beside Dante again with a big smile on his face.

"Dante,that's Aqua,she is a new hunter,Aqua that's Dante and thats Jurith"He said.

"Aqua,beware of Jurith,she is quite foul tempered,and if you need any help jusy ask me"He whispered to Aqua.

Oblivion laid on the ground near the fire,he was kind of bored and confused for he knew nothing of what was happening,where he was or what he had to do and deep down in his heart it kind of bothered him.

"Hey,um Dante,Ju anyone know what's happening,why we are here,or what we are mean to do?"He asked frowning abit.

((Writer Blocked,short posting X.X ))

(My reason for the gender change is in the OOC tongue.gif)

user posted image

Aqua sat by the roaring fire and thought to herself.

"This is rather peaceful." A cold winter wind blew from the east and gently prickled Aqua's skin. Aqua did not find the cold unwelcoming or harsh.

She thought to herself about her mother. Although she did not know her very well, her mother seemed like a gentle and caring creature. But as she thought harder about her, she remembered a large gash across her mother's face. What had caused it? As her thoughts drifted off she started thinking more. What is this place? What am I doing here? Why is this hatchling so friendly? These questions danced across her mind but was interrupted by another cold gale of wind. She looked around the fire and saw the Spitfire talking cheerfully to a Silver hatchling. They looked so happy and care-free. Well, at least one of them did.

She lay on the floor close to the fire and let her thoughts loose and she entertained herself with magical and beautiful thoughts. Soon, she had drifted off to sleep.

Edited by Drakonspite

user posted image

Shade tilted his head in confusion at Perla's comment,

"...so? I'm allowed to be awake during the day. My species has to do when I was born. Anyway, nice to meet you too, and what do you mean 'He can't see you'?"

Shade thought about he WAS born during the day. The thought that he was a unique dragon made him afraid that others would treat him like dirt. Shade didn't feel different from that, he just was. In terms of power or skills, Shade was not much different than his kin. Only that he turned charcoal black in the direct sunlight.

user posted image

"Um.. Excuse me? Im over here..." "You.. You can't see me? What does that mean?""Is that even-"

"H-Hello there. Good to see other... uh... Healers made it here. I'm Shade."

Icarus swung his head around at Perla's words, wondering what she meant by 'I'm over here'. She was around him, wasn't she? Her next words confused him and he just blinked blankly, tail twitching.

And then the other presence was near him, speaking as well. Tilting his head sideways, Icarus went over the conversation quickly.

So, there is Perla and...Shade. Okay, but what is a Healer? That's what the elder said when talking to me...

And then Perla was introducing herself and him to the newcomer. Icarus didn't know what to think about the line about him not being able to see her, but he didn't speak up. He'd probably get in trouble again, like how he got Perla angry when he tried to say something that wasn't the same thing over and over.

"...so? I'm allowed to be awake during the day. My species has to do when I was born. Anyway, nice to meet you too, and what do you mean 'He can't see you'?"

Icarus didn't know what they were talking about, what with 'species' and 'born' not words that he understood. Species seemed to imply that they were different from each other, which he could understand with how they all talked, but it didn't seem like the right definition.

He crouched low to the ground and took a few steps backwards, wondering if they just wanted to talk to each other and not him. He'd be fine with that, really. This talk about him not being able to 'see' was just too confusing and almost implied that something was wrong with him. He didn't think that anything was wrong; he could move around, he could smell things, he could talk and think. What was missing, if there really was something wrong?

user posted image

"What where am I...." Aqua looked around her and saw only clouds. She looked below and realised she was on a mountain. She inspected the small space of flat land around her and shivered. How did I get here? She thought.

Suddenly, she felt the ground beneath her begin to vibrate and heard booms. She tried to locate the source of the trembling and the noise and soon was horrified to find out that it was coming from beneath her.

Crack.... crack.... BOOOM

The earth around her exploded and a hot spume of red liquid shot out of the mountain. Smoke was everywhere and once it had cleared up a bit, Aqua only saw red as rivers of lava started to quickly form around her. It destroyed everything in its path as it flowed down the mountainside. A huge wave of lava swallowed up Aqua and everything went black...

Aqua woke up sweating. The two hatchlings were still cheerfully chatting to each other. She looked around her and there were only a few cinders. "That must have caused the heat in my dream." She thought.

"I'm going to check the other t..tents." She managed. She was content that she was improving quickly. She walked off and thought about her dream. But was it just a dream? Aqua had a nagging sensation in her brain that told her it wasn't just a dream. She ignored it and walked to one of the other tents. She heard other hatchlings talking in the Healer tent and entered it.

Not wanting to cause too much attention, she looked around and noticed a Winter Magi. He wasn't talking much and the other two hatchlings were busy with their own conversation about the hatchling with the greenish wings' birth in the daytime. Why is that strange? She thought to herself. She worked out that somehow it was impossible but thought no more about it and walked over to the Winter Magi.

"Hi... My na..name is Aqua. N..ice to meet you..." she said. She was proud of herself for saying that. She was getting better at speaking. She blinked at the Winter Magi and waited for a response.

Edited by Drakonspite

((Kay, May I ask where everyone is in the RP?))

user posted image

Hitomo gulped after the the pair in front of them was next. He wasn't sure why, but he felt nervous. He looked at his parents, who looked just as nervous. He wondered why. What seemed to bother both of his parents?

Hitomo looked down at the ground. Time was slowly ticking away. He wasn't sure what to really do in the mean time. Hitomo looked around, hoping to find his 'friends'. Annnd I can't find them anywhere. Why must they not appear at the most dire times!? He thought.

"Next." Hitomo looked over to his parents.

Hitomo slowly started to walk towards the entrance. He sighed. What if I make a mistake...? He nervously thought. He walked up towards the elders.

"Your name." A dragon from the group called out. The serragamma looked at the dragon. "A-ah. Y-yes! I'm-a...Hitomo! Hitomo Cazi- Hitomo Cazicarou!" He answered nervously. His stomach felt uneasy. He waved at the elders. "H-How are you...?" He asked.

"We are fine, but don't wave those shark claws at us young man, you could poke our eyes out!" The same dragon replied. I think I get what you're saying, but I'm more faraway than you think... Hitomo thought.

As the dragons discussed for a few minutes, Hitomo fiddled his fingers, or rather, claws in the meantime. Come on...Come on... He thought, determined.

"We have all decided. You will be a Warrior. Say goodbye to your parents before you go." The elder announced. Hitomo smiled at first happy that he passed the test, but then realized something.

"Wait...I'm leaving my parents...?" He sweated a bit. "M-Mom!" Hitomo shouted and ran towards her. "I...Uh...Got in." He nervously told her the news.

"W-well...! Her mother exclaimed, surprised. "You got in...Wow." She said, amazed. You're THAT surprised that I got in...? He thought, proud yet a bit hurt.

"Uhh....Bye Mom!" He exclaimed and was led away by a guard.

At the camp, he looked around. What should he do? He looked at a random tent (the Gatherer's tent). Curious, he looked into the tent.

Edited by Jass

((So, my character got approved by LegendOfKorraFan, and I was told I can start roleplaying. My character form isn't in the OP yet, though))

user posted image

A Thunder dragon was covering over a lonely egg, shielding it from strong gusts of wind and sand. She wasn't warming the egg; the hot desert climate was enough. Next to her, another Thunder was standing, a male. He was looking at the egg with worry. "Ells, the egg is pretty small. Elders probably wont choose it when it hatches, right?" Ells, the mother of the egg sighed. "We can't know that, but I hope they wont." Just as she said that, the egg started to lightly shake. Sparks started flicking around it. Both adults fixed their gaze on the egg. It rolled a little bit further, then stopped. They started to get worried, but then a light crack was heard, and after a few seconds a little hatchling peeked out.

user posted image

The little hatchling poked its head out of her egg. She was blinded with a sudden beam of sunlight. She squeaked and fell out in the hot sand, only to realise that the light has suddenly got dimmer. She looked up to see a large male standing above her, shielding her with his wings. Next to him there was a female, also covering her. Her parents, she realised. "Somni", The female said gently. "Your name is Somni." The male just nodded. The little hatchling, Somni, sat up, looking around herself. She was in a middle of a desert, with no trees, rocks, or anything else that could use as a cover, exept for her parens. She stuttered closer to them, scared. Her feet were burning from the hot sand beneath her. She tripped, almost falling, but her father caught her and pulled her next to him and her mother. Her parents looked at each other, a mixture of happines and worry on their faces. Somni just stared at them for awhile. Then she felt a tingling in her nose. She shook herself and sneezed, shooting sparks out of her nose. Her parents laughed.

((I'm sorry for not posting. If I did I'm not observant... Now I'm going to slap myself...))

user posted image

Azet

She sat silently in her egg... Well it's not like she could talk. Azet felt something telling her it was time to hatch. She pushed and broke her egg shell and plopped out. The small dragon blinked her eyes and they adjusted to the light. "Mom?" Azet asked quietly. "Yes that's me." She looked up at her mother. "We have to go now." Her mom, Siza, got into a low position so the hatchling could hop on. Azet got the clue and jumped up. As they walked out of the small cave Azet begins to fall asleep. The humidity and heat didn't bother her.

She awakes with a jolt to her mothers voice. "Wake up sleepy head." She blinked and was brought to the elder council.

After what seemed like forever the elder council decided that she would be brought on the journey.

user posted image

Nio

The egg hatched as fast as it could revealing it to two ember dragons. "Nioamerza, You've hatched." The mother Konza said happily. "Shouldn't we give him a nickname... Like Nio." The father Siok commented. "You can call him that but I'm sticking with Nioamerza." "Fine but we should get going." The three walked for what seemed like days. Not really days though. When they arrived Nio surprisingly stayed awake the whole time.

"He shall go on the journey."

((Hope I did that right.))

Edited by kingcobra2018