Shugsy

Favorite Marvel Movie

So, my favorite Marvel movies are "The Avengers" and the Iron Man trilogy. I've seen The Avengers more times than I can count. I have IM3 on pre-order for when it comes out.

What are your guys' and girls' favorite Marvel movies?

I actually haven't seen a marvel movie recently (not since the Spiderman movies from 10 years ago with Tobey Maguire anyway) But my mom is actually a pretty big fan of the iron man movies too. I think it might be mostly because of Robert Downey Jr. but she really likes the movies all the same.

I like Marvel movies, but I'm currently in a real cartoon/nostalgia kick where all I'm really watching are movies from my childhood like the last unicorn, ferngully, once upon a forest.

One thing I remember reading about the difference between marvel and DC movies, is that marvel never has to apologize.

Edited by Cecona

I gotta agree with the OP's taste. I liked the Hulk too, though (yes, that Hulk) and the Spiderman movies... I like 'em all. They're all goofy.

(Wrong section, methinks?)

I like most of the Marvel movies I've seen, but my favourite is The Avengers, followed by the Iron Man trilogy. My Mom is in her 80s, and she thought The Avengers was an absolute hoot. :-)

The thing I like about the Marvel movies compared to the DC movies, is that Marvel doesn't take itself quite so seriously -- or rather solemnly. I loved the recent Batman trilogy, and some of the Superman movies, but they're so serious most of time. Too serious, sometimes. (Joker reference intended.) I offer the latest Superman movie as evidence.

I love all that I have seen so far, but Iron Man and Avengers is up there, however Captain America Winter Solider was pretty good. I am looking forward to the Ant Man movie, he is a character that I don't know much about. From what I have seen of him, there is potential in his story line, but it is also easy to get the tone wrong. The tone has to be right for the character in order for the movie to work.

As much as I love the Avengers, I gotta say Guardians of the Galaxy and Captain America the Winter Soldier were fantastic. I loved the soundtrack of Guardians of the Galaxy and the jokes were hilarious. And Captain America was so heart breaking and emotional.

I'm really really looking forward to Deadpool's movie though.