DragonKami

Which do you think is better?

Which do you like more.  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Both of my top favorite games are PC games. Team Fortress 2 and Minecraft.

I really dislike how consoles keep coming out with new units, and it forces you to buy the new unit just to play the new games. That makes me incredibly angry.

Both of my top favorite games are PC games. Team Fortress 2 and Minecraft.

I really dislike how consoles keep coming out with new units, and it forces you to buy the new unit just to play the new games. That makes me incredibly angry.

And Subpar Units at that, Expecting me to pay for a new Console that can't even handle 1080p w/ Anti-Aliasing and all the other censorkip.gif with 60 fps when PC's are going into 1440p and 60fps as well. Also 120hz screens or 120fps screens are becoming cheaper which means even MORE FLUID DYNAMICS. Which are the best.

TF2 is the best and Minecraft is just so Customizable.

I understand how supply and demand works, but I still find that $60 is reasonable.

*shrugs* As I said - to a lot of people that's a lot of money. God only knows that's a lot of money to me. If that was the *only* price I could get games at, I wouldn't ever get any new ones. Thank God for Steam Sales.

*shrugs* As I said - to a lot of people that's a lot of money. God only knows that's a lot of money to me. If that was the *only* price I could get games at, I wouldn't ever get any new ones. Thank God for Steam Sales.

It's a lot of money to me, too, but that doesn't affect if I think that's a reasonable price to ask or not. Steam sales are great an all, but I still don't justify stealing ever.

It's a lot of money to me, too, but that doesn't affect if I think that's a reasonable price to ask or not. Steam sales are great an all, but I still don't justify stealing ever.

It's actually quite inflated. If it wasn't for publishers and the like and corporate greed and game stop reselling Used Copies causing a loss in profits, Business' could be selling video games for about $40-50 at the same profit they do now and more people buying them due to the cost of the video game.

Also I want to get to another point

I also believe that we might be seeing something like the video game crash of '83, if we look at it. Publishers and Businessmen wanted to send out cheaper low quality copies of games they already made on Arcades for more money. It fits really, cheap crappy copies of games. Low cost, low quality consoles that kids and teens who want to play with their friends need to buy and their parents willingly buy. There are currently a glut of consoles like that era, The SteamBox, The Xbone, PS4, The Ouya, Wii U and the Android Consoles that are also coming out. We also have a multitude of cheap crappy copies and I think that in the end there might be the death of video games for a while.

Before they come back again of course.

Whether it's inflated, or how supply and demand works, or any of that has nothing to do with what I, personally, think is a reasonable price. Hell, for many games I would be willing to pay more than $60.

There has always been a glut of cheap, crappy consoles. Out of those, I think only SteamBox has any real chance of accomplishing anything. Ouya has been out for some time and it's doing horribly. No one is convincing anyone's parents to buy that thing because there's no incentive to. The sales numbers don't really back up your assertion.

I don't know about the others, but I *do* know that the intention of the SteamBox is to allow you to play anything you can get on Steam via your TV. Which is interesting, certainly, as there's a load of games on Steam that aren't actually console games at all.

The old arcade type games have some popularity due to nostalgia, to be fair. There's a load of people my age wanting to play the game they remember fondly from their younger years (If they bring out Dragon Crystal, I'm buying it!)

PC, Nintendo Mobile, and PS3 are pretty awesome and I cant wait for PS4. (Even though I most likely wont get it for a long time or CHristmas)

I cant wait for a reason to buy the Wii U like SSBU (Super Smash Bros. U) I am already saving up.

Edited by DragonKami

I love my PS3! I do have a PS2 as well and a Wii, but I mainly use my PS3. I would play PC games, but my laptop isn't able to do that without major lagging and freezing...

Without having used many game systems, it's hard to say... I think if I had a laptop (or a desktop!) devoted to gaming I would prefer that, mainly because the Wii (only other system I've used extensively) hurts my hands after a while, unless I'm playing a GameCube game or something that involves a more comfortable controller.

I love my DSlite and my 2DS and I want a GameBoy if I can find one... I also like the PS3, but I prefer my DSes.

I also love the Gamecube. I don't play PC games much, same with PS3 games(it's my sister's PS3, though I have games for it). I dislike Wii U. No offense, but really. Wii- Exercise while gaming. Wii U- Just kidding! Sit down and use this because IT GOES AGAINST WHAT THE WII WAS MADE FOR!

...No offense to those who like it. But I really can't stand it. But that's just my opinion.

I love my DSlite and my 2DS and I want a GameBoy if I can find one... I also like the PS3, but I prefer my DSes.

I also love the Gamecube. I don't play PC games much, same with PS3 games(it's my sister's PS3, though I have games for it). I dislike Wii U. No offense, but really. Wii- Exercise while gaming. Wii U- Just kidding! Sit down and use this because IT GOES AGAINST WHAT THE WII WAS MADE FOR!

...No offense to those who like it. But I really can't stand it. But that's just my opinion.

Dislike it all you want, but that's a silly reason. It's not meant to be used the same way the Wii was, it's just trying to jump on that marketing name. It's a completely different thing from the Wii, so not liking it because of that is strange. Not to mention the Wii wasn't meant to be about exercise, just motion. Wii Fit and all that came later.

You know I don't blame those who still love playing games on to PC, cause first of all you can use cheat codes, and second it brings back memories when you had games that were just for the PC. And I like nostalgic things! happy.gif

PS4 Is also gonna be great!

I still have PS3, but I still my current console. But I am curious about the new PS4.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I know I tried out gameboy and it was fun, but a little difficult to get use to. But if I played over and over with different games then I'd be almost an expert at it.

Of these listed, I like the PS3 the most. Computer games are pretty good too, gameboy and nintendo DS are nice too... No real interest in Wii, Xbox or 3ds, nor other mobile devices. [Honestly, I like SNES/PS1 best, along with other old game systems].

I adore Nintendo, and most of my favourite games are on handhelds, so Nintendo Mobile stuff for me.

My PC sucks too much to be of much use with games anyway.