DragonKami

Which do you think is better?

Which do you like more.  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love my PC, and XBox 360 is pretty cool, but Ima have to go with GBA/DS/3DS/etc

EDIT: Also, you might want to change the title to something along the lines of: Which Gaming Platform is Best

Somethin' like that.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

"Most Likely XBox"? Not too biased, are ya? ;)

I loooove my 3DS. I just wish there were more games for it. There's so much they could do with the system, but the lack of games is frustrating. At least the DS had a ton of third-party company games that you could get cheap. I want more Tales games for the 3DS. Considering the 3DS Tales of the Abyss game was one of the highest sellers in Japan for the company, i'm hoping they'll port over some other Tales games as well.

Edited by MysticTiger

I vote Xbox 360. Computer gaming is for modding in my opinion and ps3 is lacking. Nintendo to me seems like the one 10-year-olds play. If it was Xbox 1 versus ps4 though ps4 hands down.

"Most Likely XBox"? Not too biased, are ya? wink.gif

I loooove my 3DS. I just wish there were more games for it. There's so much they could do with the system, but the lack of games is frustrating. At least the DS had a ton of third-party company games that you could get cheap. I want more Tales games for the 3DS. Considering the 3DS Tales of the Abyss game was one of the highest sellers in Japan for the company, i'm hoping they'll port over some other Tales games as well.

I love 3DS too! But i thought people would pick X-Box.

I've owned several gameboys, GameCube, Wii (not nearly as much playtime on it cuz i only got 2 games), Xbox/Xbox 360, Nintendo DS/3DS and have played on friends' PlayStations and have used PC for as long as I can remember. Haven't used it nearly as much since the Xbox came out but they still have great games.

Over all I will always prefer a Xbox 360 over anything but each console has it's pros and cons. :3

I wouldn't give up my PS2 for the world. I'm perfectly happy with that and my DSlite. (Though a PS3 would be awesome!)

The x-box controller is too bulky if you ask me. PS2 controller is better.

Portable Nintendo devices definitely. I don't really like Xbox that much, there aren't a lot of games on there that I'd play, and I certainly can't play anything with my brothers because the only things they'll play on there usually are lame FPS games that I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole @_@

I like older Nintendo consoles and Sega consoles too, and the PS1 and PS2 c:

Edited by Pika_Oi

PC games, cause they are the only ones I own after a Iphone and a DS. (Though my brother completely took over my DS because my older brother took his because he lost his... So yeah.)

I don't have a favourite gaming platform, each console has it's pros and cons. I like the simplicity of using a controller in regards to the Xbox 360, while the controls on a Playstation 3 baffle me, due to my being used to using a 360 controller. PC however usually has customizable keyboard layouts, something I find useful, on top of only needing to upgrade parts every now and then, and not the whole system unless it's terribly outdated. I haven't used Nintendo consoles much since the Nintendo 64 and I'll admit I view it as a childish console, only because the number of games I see on the shelves are primarily rated for anyone to play it (G rated). In saying that, yeah I do realise the Wii U has plenty of games rated above PG, some of them with fantastic reviews. However, I don't often see them unless I'm looking for them, and as I do not have a Wii U, I tend to avoid looking at the games available on that console.

Don't use portable gaming devices, so cannot comment on those. smile.gif

I spend more time gaming on an Xbox 360, as most of my games are on that console (that and I can't download 10GB+ games from Steam without having to wait overnight). As for the PS3, we don't have many games on that console, though the ones we do have are pretty darn good. In regards to the online community, PC is a lot better than Xbox Live, that is when you can get them to talk, with Xbox it's difficult to get other players to be quiet (bar muting them, haha).

If I were to judge my favourite console in order of which I play most often, it'd have to be Xbox then PC and lastly Playstation.

i think xbox 360 is good, but for me to know if ps3 is better than xbox 360 i'll need to own one......

i think consoles are good cause they don't lag that much as pc does...

xd.png PC only lags if yours sucks. And if you have a good PC, you'll run faster than a console. Edited by MasterWeavile898

It really depends on what I feel like playing. Right now, probably PC because not only do I have some really cool games on here like Portal and Half-Life, the games are ridiculously cheap during sales. And then there are those neat little RPGMaker games like Ib and OFF that are free and still awesome.

Nintendo portables have a lot of great games too, though. Like the Professor Layton and Ace Attorney series, and of course Pokemon. Too bad they never go on sale for dirt cheap like PC games do. But I still gotta have me some Phoenix Wright.

PC all the way. There are a few games that are better on a console, but I've not really played all that many since the mid-90's. This despite us owning a 360 and a PS2.

For one I can keep my PC running nicely up-to-date by changing the odd componant - unlike a console where the tech goes out of date in 6 months to a year, and you have to wait for a new one (that often isn't backwards compatible) for it to upgrade.

I am trapped between Xbox 360, Nintendo Mobile Devices and PC, I love Tales of Vesperia, Skyrim, and Oblivion on the Xbox 360, but I also love Tales of the Abyss, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and LoZ: OoT 3D on the 3DS and Breath of Fire on the Gameboy Advance, BUT I am also a MMO player (I play 5 or 6 MMOs right now) on the PC.

Oh, the choices

PC will always be king.

Reasons being:

A) The games are cheaper. (Especially since Steam hit the scene.)

В) Mouse + Keyboard works too well to ignore.

C) MODS MODS MODS!!!

D) Free online gameplay. No monthly fee needed.

E) You can always insert a USB controller and use that, if you're so into that over Mouse + Keyboard.

F) Emulators, emulators for old game systems everywhere! Retro gamers rejoice!

G) Upgradeability and generally higher Hardware standards.

H) Flexibility, you can literally do anything easily on a PC.

I) Y'arr.

There are more reasons, but I can't recall them right now.

Edited by Ælex

Yyyyyeah PC is king because it's constantly improving, rather than being locked into generations like consoles are.

That aside, I suppose I should note that I just spent close to $700 to import a special edition 3DS LL from Japan. >>;