Obscure_Trash

Agents of SHIELD

@ Naughtrish: Actually I could see that happening. I bet SHIELD have the right level of technology to pull it off, even if 'Coulson' is the first attempt at doing this (hence the discrepancies).

But like Starphyre, I hope this isn't the case.

^ I hope not, too. >_e

The more I watch this show, the more I end up liking it! The Hub was funny feelings, sad feelings, sweet feelings. FitzSimmons are such cute friends. <3 Oh my gosh Simmons shot a superior and awwww "It was delicious" awww

The Repairs - that one was pretty creepy for a while! But also, aww, all the May feels! I love the developing complexity of her character.

I appreciated how they stayed in universe and mentioned Thor 2 in the show. =o God of Cleaning-Up-After-Yourself, lol. That would be useful.

Lots of good quotes I appreciated!

*after trying to stab the prof* "You’re right, he’s Asgardian."

"Good thing. That would have been awfully embarrassing."

"I can’t think of a single time when anything alien in human hands ended well."

"Wouldn't mind getting my human hands on Thor. He’s so dreamy."

"Sure he’s handsome but-"

"No he’s dreamy. "

Although I'd personally go with gorgeous over dreamy (maybe it's an asexual thing). =p

Personally I loved Repairs. It had for me the perfect blend of humor and sadness. And feels all around.

Was actually slighty let down by The Well. Since I heard it was a Thor 2 tie in I really hoped that the team would be dealing with the Ice Troll that got left behind.

asdfjkl;! So I missed an ep or two that I have to go back and watch, but the new ep! asdfjk;l i can't

Skyeeeeeeee! D:

Loved Mae, as always.

Thought the way they handled the ep - going back and telling everyone's story and putting the pieces together like that. Creative. Dx

But Skyeeeeeeee she really shouldn't have followed that guy and that guy sucks and Skye D:

I don't get to see anything until March D:

D: Oh no! I hope you don't see spoilers anywhere because judging by this first ep, some big things may happen.

I don't get to see anything until March D:

I know, it's horrible D: why not every week?! WHYYY :'(

I love this show but I am a big superhero/Marvel/DC universe fan!

This weeks episode they are talking about the Kree for the first time, probably to lead up to the next next movies smile.gif

Latest episode, spoiler chat:

Pretty much a big WTF for the whole episode, Trip dead? I still don't get what is up with Skye's father...Raina and Skye are now Kree or something? Guy with no eyes? Whitehall obviously is not dead cause of organ harvest thing... yeah, lol

I'm so, so upset about Trip's death. He quickly became a favorite. =(

However, OH MY GOODNESS. I missed season 2 and 3 and WOW. Skye/Daisy has exploded into this awesome, complex, so very relatable character. And her powers are so cool! She's grown so much! I think I may be in love.

I really hope she can start to heal in the next season. </3

If you're not-at-all-into-the-everyone's-a-nazi-storyline, clap your hands! If you're not-at-all-into-the-everyone's-a-nazi-storyline, and you really wanna show it, clap your hands!

Season 4 started out great, but it's gone downhill reeeeaaaalllly quickly, and I have a feeling this is going to take at least the rest of the season to play out. Will probably bleed into next season. =| Blegh.

I don't know how I didn't discover this thread sooner oh my goodness AoS is my favorite! <3 I'd have to say my favorite characters are Jemma, Fitz, and Daisy but really how can you not love all of them? (Except Ward lol imo that dude needs to stay gone and if they find a way to bring him back in season 5 I'll scream! (Nothing against the actor, of course, just the character.)) *casually drops this here because that's how much I love it!!*

Personally I liked the LMD and Framework story arcs, even if they gave me a ton of (mostly FitzSimmons) feels. ;~; </3 Looking forward to season 5 but I'm sad that it's not airing until January 2018. But on the bright side, the season 4 finale cliffhanger where (highlight) Coulson is in a spaceship and appears to be working for someone/thing other than S.H.I.E.L.D. is a heck of a lot less heartbreaking than the season 2 finale. Maybe I'm just too invested in this show but omg those four months between 2 and 3 were brutal! D: