Obscure_Trash

Agents of SHIELD

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agents_of_S.H.I.E.L.D.

Trailer: http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=T3T-evQZiQo

Anybody else excited? =D

I don't even care that Coulson will be back in it since I take this as more of a spin-off than continuation of the movies, even though they did tie it into Avengers and did admit they totally just un-dead-ed Coulson.

Lots of women characters! Lacking in characters of color, and I'm sure it'll be lacking in GSM characters, but I'm excited nonetheless!

I can't wait to see where they take it, and how the series will actually go over.

It airs this Friday in the UK. Really looking forward to it happy.gif

Apparently it airs tonight here. =o I hope I dishanywhere actually recognized my timer and will let me watch it! If you get to see it first, you have to give me your review. o3o

I saw it and liked it, I will continue watching it likely.

I don't watch much TV, but I was eagerly waiting for this, and wasn't disappointed. It'll be interesting to see where, and how it goes.

It airs this Friday in the UK. Really looking forward to it happy.gif

Ditto, we've got it set to record.

No spoilers, guys!

I was hoping to be able to watch it, but had to put it on record instead. Will probably be Sunday before I can see it.

I've been eagerly waiting for this series since I first heard of it! I'll definitely keep watching :3

Saw yesterday's episode. Love the episode for the most part.

I am a little disappointed about Skye. I mean, I was sort of expecting it, I thought she agreed to work with them a little too easily, but I still hope that maybe she will turn against whoever she is collaborating with.

Edited by Nectaris

Highlight:

Saw episode two and I'm not so sure Skye is what we are thinking. All she did was type 'I'm in' which could mean anything. We need more context to be sure.

Ahhhh, finally got a chance to watch it, and I love it!

I think all three of the women are my favorite characters. Then the male scientist. Then angry man and Coulsen compete for third and fourth. (It'll take me a few more eps to get everyone's names straight, lol. I know Skye and... The Cavalry. Then Fitz and Simmons but not sure which is which. Angry guy is Land or Ward or something.)

I've loved all the minor characters as well.

There've been some great lines, too. o3o

Agreed with Fortune on Skye.

Definietly like AGENTS of Shield except the fact that it is scheculed at the same time as another show I love to watch. The geeks are hilarious and LOLA is wonderful. Skye is an enigma to me. I think that is intentional. I can't wait to discover the past between Coulson and Skye.

Goinng to keep watching and hope it keeps getting better and survives.

Fitz is the guy. I think...

Anyway, saw The Girl in The Flower Dress. Poor Skye, although I think she should have been a little more honest with Coulson and the others. Considering the nature of what they do they would have found out eventually anyway, so being upfront about the whole thing from the start would have been better.

Fitz is the guy. I think...

Anyway, saw The Girl in The Flower Dress. Poor Skye, although I think she should have been a little more honest with Coulson and the others. Considering the nature of what they do they would have found out eventually anyway, so being upfront about the whole thing from the start would have been better.

Yeah, just watched that one and Fitz is the guy and Simmons the woman. x3

I agree, but at the same time I feel sorry for Skye and I understand. I'm not really sure they should have been so hard on her (and I'm not exactly sure she should have been so hard on him). Her whole life was basically turned upside down really quickly. She's still figuring out who she is. And this guy was a guy from her past who she really cared about. She knew how they were going to treat him and wanted to protect him. It's... understandable. x3

I really like Agents of SHIELD, and I hope the ratings go back up. I'm not a huge fan of the series yet, but I've discovered that quite often the very best TV series are the ones that start out slowly and develop over time. There are exceptions, but most of my favourite TV shows started out this way.

Last week's episode really upped the stakes, I thought. Now that we know a little more about Skye, and there is a bit of trouble in paradise, things will start heating up.

Oh my gosh, the latest episode! ;~; My feels. My feeeeels.

I quite agree. Also, (in case it's a spoiler): I think someone needs to take those x-ray glasses from the “Eye Spy” episode and take a look at Coulson. What did Akela see!? Hmmm...?

Perhaps I need to re-watch the ep, but I don't think she saw anything physical, just that he was a different person. Am I forgetting something (very, very, very possible!)? =o

I agree with Socky, nothing physical is wrong with Coulson, but he is acting differently all the same.

Finally got to see FZZT. Feels. So many of them.

Edited by Fortune86

The reason I think something physical may have been done to Coulson, is because at the end of that episode, when May and Akela were discussing him:

May said, “He’s loosened up a bit. He nearly died…”

Akela asked, “But what did they do to him?”

May said, “I’m sorry?”

Akela gave her a look like ‘you didn’t know?’ but just said, “Nevermind.”

To me, that screamed that she saw something...

Oooooh, okay. I had forgotten about that. You're right, it does sound more suspicious than I made it out to be. I'm still not really sure they physically did anything to him, but that does make it seem likely. And they have been hinting towards something bigger with Coulson since the beginning...