sunshine_ley

Sunnyshine's Art Requests

Can i see a Netaku pic? at some point? In a gingerbread house, cuz he smaller than one irl and could totally fit inside. YES i made Netaku Irl, but like half a year ago or something like 5 months ago i dunno, summer? yah thats when.

@sapphiredragon73

Oh gosh XD you put it in your sig... I kinda feel bad because I was soooo tired yesterday and the proportions are a little messed up cx looks a little wonky. I'm glad you like it anyhow

@TehUltimateMage

Cause that's how I roll duncha know

@fangtail528

Is that the babe in your icon/sig? Could you please link some refs, yeah?

Edited by sunshine_ley

Yes, well, you can see several refs on the Pooty Force Thread. And my profile picture. That works too. So basically, its just 2 or 3 click away.

@sapphiredragon73

Yeah c: it's just peachy keen over here; go ahead splatter it everywhere, alter, whatever c: My digital doodles aren't that big of a deal to me, sir

@fangtail528

Guess what's in your sig/ava is all I get, huh? I saw, like, two of the same pics in pooty and that's it. I don't care for the thread, personally, so I didn't stay long ...I think it's a dark myst pygmy with short front legs? I can try .3.

eehhhhhh, its not a DC dragon from dragon cave... BUT, i dont really care as long as its black and has his blue stripe.

Hey, so, sorry it took so long. I actually started your pic once before, but I find your little-to-no refs thing very intimidating o3o it made me super nervous to even attempt.

In any case, finally done

http://fav.me/d9ns8xt

OMG ITS TOTALLY CUTE AND ADORABLE! THANK YOU!

Little bit of an update with some of my favorite things I've done; (as always, click for larger image/dA page).

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

ooooh.....

ahhhhh

o3o

And now back to our normally scheduled silence..........

Edited by sunshine_ley

A few more things I got lying around. As always, click for bigger

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Got a couple of PM reqs in there; I guess they wanted to be anonymous? So I won't say who cx

pffft that eevee

anyway love your arts, I'm a fan of your dragon people! Always had a love for winged people.

That eevee; I know |D I've always been terrible at anime style drawing, as well as cartoony of any kind, so I don't think I even try to be accurate anymore when it comes to those-type fanarts cx Not to mention that noodly/derpy is prettymuch the only thing I can do in digital art with any sort of consistency.

Winged... Oh you mean the blue one? That's Dragon, my sister's D&D character ...well, she's partially retired now, I guess; the pictures were a cmas gift for her c:

Oh, or perhaps you mean the other characters; the red/brown ones cx I guess dragon people is a semi-accurate way of... Well, long story short, they're an original race from when I was ten; they're a mix of feline, avian turned reptilian, a dash of primate, and a whole lot of genetic engineering. Yup c: anyways, thanks for the comment (and sorry it took me a bit to see it ...I've been distracted by minecraft a lot recently) ;D

Oh hey c: it's been a while; guess I'm no good at keeping up with things nobody seems overly interested in. At any rate, I've still been drawing; here's a dump of some of what I've worked on this past while (in no particular order because I'm lazy like that). Click to go to the dA/larger image.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Next on the to-do list is some characters of mine who need developing, but maybe I'll procrastinate further and find something more interesting to do cx In any case, I'm trying to keep meself busy.

Stay creative, dragcave ;D

is that

a pizza tree

it looks like the brown twig is pizza crust and I'm just imagining a whole tree made out of pizza crust with lots of tiny pizza leaves hanging off of it

thank you for this amazing mental image

Haaahahaha XD that is quite a mental image, I have to agree, but I'm afraid you are mistaken; that is pizza sauce on a stick!

THIS is a pizza tree!!

user posted image

Get it right XD

also, I can't help but notice you stretched my page with yer signature

Nooooooooo XD not again!!

That looks like the best thing to have in your backyard - just invite your friends over to hang out and when you're hungry all you have to do is grab some pizza off your tree

It would be questionable and possibly a bit disgusting from being outside but you could always just put it in a greenhouse for that nice sun-browned look while still keeping it clean

also I'm so sorry for stretching the page I will literally resize the picture when I get back to my normal computer if it bothers you ;-;

actually I think I can find a temporary replacement image instead and use it for now

Oh okay then, I hope you don't mind me changing it back. I was rather fond of my previous siganture smile.gif

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Haha XD it's okay; you didn't mean to... it's just that I actually had this thread wiped a while back because people were doing it quite a lot. You dun have to go changing your thing because of some misplaced obsession of mine ;b that's not something I'd ever expect ye to do, sir.

Anyways cx as for the pizzatree; it would indeed be a good time to hang with friends around it. Like, "hey bob my tree's getting a little heavy, wanna come over and trim it with me?" |D Greenhouse may be a very good investment, but, even then, it might get bad as to the cleanup on very hot days; all that melty cheese... I thought leaves were bad, but sauce and cheese littering yer lawn??

Well, I'd say that was a good, healthy, dose of silence. foreveralone

How about I lighten up the place with some arts of mine? No? Not lightening because it's not very new arts? Oh, okay, well, maybe I'll try and post more regularly once my April project starts up. and now im talking to myself; help me

As always, click images for bigger/dA page.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Sorry I'm not very interesting or funny :/ but I am still willing to take art requests. so ...that's ...something. maybe.

You take art requests? Well I can see you are VERY good at drawing people and anthromorphs so do you think you could do a picture of my OC? She is a kitsune (straight up Japanese mythology fox yokai) runt named Yumi, being stunted in both size and magic she cannot hide her ears and tail when transforming into a human like all other kitsune can. If you are interested I can PM you more details and images.

Edited by Cecona

Sorry |D I kept expecting that PM; guess I ought to reply to this first.

Well, I'm not particularly good with the shape of canine faces, but I can definitely try c: Thanks for your request, in any case; I've been pretty dry lately on the art front.

Holy crap, that Death Star piece is amazing! I also really like the blue fish. It catches my eye with those pretty colors. o3o