Khallayne

The Masquerade || OoC Thread || Open

No problem. Haha. My email is linked to my phone so it buzzed as I'm subscribed to the thread. Also. I know someone sent me an app. I'll read it shortly.

I hope that no more misfortune fall on you Khay. It sucks that your PC is all toast. sad.gif

@Mistress of Whispers: I know, but very time I write a post in reply to that, it's like Nora rips the laptop away from in such a violent manner that I lose track of what I wanted to say. Nora's a jerk.

LOL, RainDash, yeah I already figured that about Nora. And here I was, having Wisperlee not comment on any of her findings so Nora at least didn't have to talk about them xd.png.

Khallayne, don't worry about it smile.gif. You said from the start that this would be a slower paced RP.

I think we might be waiting for me waiting for RainDash/Nora? If that's the case: we could say that the bus arrives just as Wisperlee is showing Nora what she found, so the latter wouldn't even have time to reply. If RainDash is still struggling with a reply, that is? *Looks at RD.*

If not (aka we're not waiting for me waiting for RD, or RD does have time/inspiration for a post) then ignore my suggestion smile.gif.

A bunch of us were saying that we were waiting for Khay to skip us to when the bus arrives, so yeah...

Yeah, I forgot and I dunno what to have Nora do besides freak out in a manner that would draw too much attention. Plus, I've pledged not to post each day until I get my word count done for NaNoWriMo...

But I think it's mostly waiting for Khay right now. I'm not expecting it to move too fast anywho...

Khay did say the PC died and can barely glimpse at the forums. We might need to wait a bit for a new PC to step in and allow Khay to log well.

Yeah, I forgot and I dunno what to have Nora do besides freak out in a manner that would draw too much attention.

As long as she doesn't irreparably break the laptop (or Wisperlee), I'm all for freak outs.

Nah, just kidding wink.gif.

We could say that we're just pulling in to Ceron (aka ooc we wait for Khay) and Nora is still too stunned to react before we're asked to leave the bus?

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

Does anyone know where Khay is? Last I heard she had computer/internet problems, but I thought they'd be solved by now?

I have no idea, I also thought they'd be solved by now.