pinkieseb

What does the fox say?

We all know how fast Gangnam style got millions and millions (billions now) of views. But this song, overnight, has gotten 19million views and is rapidly increasing. Will it be the next major video song?

Watched it accidentally few days ago when I was listening my friend's playlist. I actually think it's quite nice song biggrin.gif

Maybe it will become a big thing, can't say yet tongue.gif

Noooooooo, I JUST heard this on the radio yesterday and went, "Oh no. No, we have another meme song."

It's doggone catchy. >.<

Great, now eight year olds around the world are now going to be screaming this song obnoxiously. dry.gif

Just saw it yesterday now, I'm freaked out. This song is really creepy to me. That fox at the very end oof. Now, I bet you a million dollars that everyone is going to go crazy over this song. Seems about right.

I first heard about this on the webcomic Scandinavia And The World. This song really bothers me, for some reason. D:

Its great to read the comments, some people are saying stuff like "You know, thats what a fox really does!"

Pfft, 5 year olds on youtube... *shakes head*

Ooookay. So now we're making childrens first books into songs?

Edit: Imma go back to the relaxing Classicals I have on.

Edited by TikindiDragon

Sorry for digging up this old thread, but anyways...

I didn't manage to listen to the whole song out of irritation.

Edited by Hazel360

I was told to watch it on youtube and now i get random pieces of it stuck in my head. It isn't half bad though because we can understand this better than gangnam style.

A big group of my friends and I are going to a church camp in April. We are going to preform this crazy song at the talent show! Already have my fox mask painted!!!! <3 Ring ding ding ding ding da ding da ding!!!!

Edited by Jazlindreal

Okay, so at first I watched it and I was sickened by it. Like, how the heck is this quality music?!? I couldn't stand it. And then my friends would start singing it during the day, and dancing. And it has sort of grown on me now. xd.png It's actually quite fun to sing to when there's a whole bunch of others messing around and singing with you.

For the people complaining about this not being quality music: it's not supposed to be. This was done by a comedy group. It's supposed to be stupid.

I actually heard somewhere that it was created as an advertisement. Something to make you remember whatever the two brothers were doing...I don't remember where I heard that though.

It honestly just made me say LOLWUT in the end, for some reason when I had first seen it I never got the same effect Gangnam Style gave me. The guy's voice is honestly amazing, but then I remember the lyrics and I go "eh nvm >.>".

Oh jeez, I saw this on a Teens React, and now it's all popular and asdfghjk it's funny and quirky but kinda weird. I like it, even if others find it annoying (just like Gangnam Style!).

i really dont like it

nobody will shut up about this song

you literally cannot watch videos involving foxes without the comments being overtaken by an abhorrent tsunami of "WHATDOES THE FOX SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????"

we get it the chorus of a song involves the line "what does the fox say" you are not funny for making the same joke like 20 times on a completely unrelated video

honestly though i was completely fine with this song until it became memetic but

if i have to listen to another 12 year old shriek "WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?" in public like it's new and funny i will absolutely kickflip out of the atmosphere and venture through the distant void of space in a futile attempt at escaping this silly pop song

Pretty much a senseless little track. xd.png I remember getting a Valentine's day card last year with the note: "So, Silver Fox, what DOES the fox say?" and I replied with: "Ringdingdingdingringedingeding!" because I found that noise the least annoying. laugh.gif

When I first heard the song on the radio I thought it was a commercial because it sounded soo stupid. Then after it got half-way through I was like, "This is too long to be a commercial....it's a song isn't it...OH GAWD IT'S AWFUL!" And I turned it.

Gangnum Style was weird, but it was funny and catchy, this one is just....not my style.

Though I did find out what a fox can say:

user posted image

"Vulpix!"