Sign in to follow this  
LibbyLishly

Yellow-Crowned and Red-Finned Breeding Plans

I really like how Yellow Crowns and Gold-horned Tangars look together. smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

I like that might have to try it.

I'll be breeding my yellows with my fleshcrowns and spitfires and probably royal blues. Not sure of the others yet.

I think my favorites are ones that I saw in the News thread - the yellows with teimarrs and with golds.

I'd also like to see the red-finned with the wrapping wings

I'm actually kind of liking the idea of crossing the Yellows and the Red-Fins together as so or even with the genders switched.

That's just me though and my hatchlings haven't fully grown yet.

The Suncrowneds sure look great with Golds - but then, who has a CB Gold...

@arlymaye: Congratulations on that wonderful Gold egg at first try !!

I think I'll try them with Whites. In a checker the White should bring the vibrant colours of the Suncrowned out.

Like this or this.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

@Lantean_Pegasus : Thanks bunches! smile.gif

I think they will look magnificent with white checkers as well! smile.gif

Too bad I am unable to duplicate the same with the Red Finned - both of them refused their gold mate. Bleh.

I really like how Yellow Crowns and Gold-horned Tangars look together. smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

You win. xP

Too many lineage ideas. D|

I think the Yellow Crowns and Tangars win. :T

I tried them with F spitfire/M spitefire and magi. Liked Magi the best. I probably won't be using them in lineages anytime soon... I have other projects. Will try with Tangars tomorrow when my other pair grows up.

As for the Red-finned -

with Male Fog

with Female Deepsea

with Male Deepsea.

Edited by kiyoura

Hm - the Turp/Yellow crowned seems just to be another Turp lineage I have to do^^ And I really like Royal Crimson with the Tidals! I should try to get more CBs *gg*

@kiyoura:

Wow, Grey and Tidal is a great combination ! Deep Sea is nice, too.

It just bothers me to no end that the lineage picture of the male Tidal only shows his butt, and his head is cut off completely. I mean - seriously ?! sad.gif

It kind off ruines lineages with male Tidals for me...

@kiyoura:

Wow, Grey and Tidal is a great combination ! Deep Sea is nice, too.

It just bothers me to no end that the lineage picture of the male Tidal only shows his butt, and his head is cut off completely. I mean - seriously ?! sad.gif

It kind off ruines lineages with male Tidals for me...

TJ has been alerted about it and will probably update the picture soon. He's fixed similar issues in the past. smile.gif

@angelicdragonpuppy:

Ah, that's great to know ! Thank you for the update !

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

The first pairing I thought of when I saw the Yellow-Crowned hatchlings was this, and I still think that their colors match perfectly. smile.gif My male Yellows will be bred with Gold-Horned Tangars. I'm still undecided about the Tidal pairings, though.

Purebred the yellow-crowneds to get this.

My red-finneds are growing up soon... I'm egg locked though I'll pure-breed them as usual. smile.gif

I had no idea these two would have so many lineage possibilities. They both look amazing with so many dragons.

I seriously can't even pick a favorite, with all these nice looking lineages.

Edited by tikigurl91

Honestly, the colors on the Yellow-crowns irk me a little bit, so IDK if I'll be doing much more than Purebreeding them [maybe I can breed them with a solid-colored dragon of some sort, or something soft. But they're just /so bright/ x.x]

But I love how the Red-fins breed. Haven't experimented with it too much yet [obviously, since they just came out], but I did make a few Blusang babies, haha.

-- [one]

-- [two]

Also hoping to breed the Red-fins with my Green Coppers 0: The teal between the two seems to be really similar, & I'd love to experiment with that.

First thing I thought of when I saw the female Yellow-Crowned:

user posted image

user posted image

Although now that I see it I'm not sure how well the yellow complements the gold... either way, I don't have any CB Golds to try this with!

That's the first thing I thought of too.

DIG IT!

Of course, I need to do another lineage with metals like I need a hole in my head. wacko.gif

Sign in to follow this