Totts

That feel when you see a rare, but you are egglock

I once tried to grab an ember to breed with my ember dragon, Smoke Then Fire, because her lineage is completely ember... then I got the egglock message. sad.gif

Saw two Dinos in the jungle. Egg locked.

This was a while ago, quote:

Oh fuk. (sorry) I just wish that someone had claimed my eggs on time...

user posted image

Edited by AwesoMan30000

Hmm...well, I feel like this.

[keyboard-mashing]hm xghxchxcjhm xcjh7we8rtgiin rfgvbuyj8ikth[/keyboardmashing] ''WHYYYYYYYY?!''

That is why I'm going to make sure that I always have at least 1 slot open when looking at eggs up for grabs.

When I am egg locked I don't hunt anything but ap hatchlings so when I miss something good in the AP I get mad because it is usually better than what I am locked with.

This is how i feel: Wow i just missed that egg... Then i will talk about me missing it all day. Like, "Hey guess what I just, you know missed. A Dino Egg!"

Sort of like that.

Edited by DragonKami

Even when I'm egglocked, I like to search the Abandoned area just for kicks. I've taken to screenshotting all the rares/eggs I don't have but I want/need and saving them as a reminder that I seem to be luckiest when I don't have any space. Oops. But it's still fun, and I don't really mind the disappointment--as of yet.

UPDATE: I wasn't egglocked, but I made a foolish split-second decision and picked a nebula egg over an ice one. I'm now extremely upset with myself. :'I

Edited by d1g1t1z3

I've never seen or caught anything while locked or unlocked except nebulas, and let me tell you it's boring.

Better yet - that feeling you get when you've just bred that super rare you've been working for for so long, not realizing that you're hatchie-locked (ONE freakin' little hatchie hidin' down there with all those adults!!) and you have to stand there and wave good-bye as it auto's.

I was super SUPER mad when i caught 5 eggs from the volcano cave, thinking i only had 4...

Guess what i missed?

A CB Silver. Of course, i clicked it, and it gave me that "You have too many eggs to take care of!" >:(

This happens to me all the time because I like to check on the biomes even if I'm locked, just out of curiosity. I've gotten lots of overburdened messages on blusangs and trios and stuff. Never seen a CB copper or metal while I was locked though, thankfully. I'd be so mad.

I was happy once, but then I missed a 3rd gen Silver Shimmer in the Ap while egg-locked. And then took an arrow to the knee, but that's not important.

I was egglocked and went to the cave because I was bored. I was browsing and clicked on alpine biome. I saw a golden wyvern. So I'm sitting there thinking great. I then clicked on the desert biome and found a thunder dragon?!? That was the first and only time that I saw two rares in a row.

I never hunt in the cave when I'm egglocked. But sometimes I look at the abandoned page, looking for hatchies, and see a rare egg. >_<

Now I don't really do that anymore.

Well today i'm on a streak with rares, my friend found a dino so he got it but today i found 2 dinos which i got.. biggrin.gif And i found a Golden Wyvern.... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

But yesteray i found a nebula dragon and a Two Headed... Sooo I don't know why i'm so lucky.

I don't get why people hunt when they are egglocked...

I don't see rares in the cave and I never hunt wen locked. There's no point since you can't take anything. I've only ever caught one CB metal anyway, and that was before biomes.

This. Apart from the catching CB metal part.

I scold myself for searching the AP when I'm egg locked, whimper, then think that it might be there later... might...

Never - do not hunt egglocked as know it will not help me if see something can't grab biggrin.gif

If it's in the AP, I usually click on it to see if I could have got it. Then, (I know this is strange), I copy the code, and type in dragoncave.net/view/(code), and check its lineage. I only feel really disappointed if it has a great lineage. If it's in the cave, I try to get it, just to see if I could have grabbed it (it has happened more than once).

I get a bit bored when I'm locked and I have a bad habit of looking through the biomes even if I can't grab another egg.

I dont biome hunt when i'm locked but do go to the AP to check out lineages when bored . I'm bummed when i see something good