Totts

That feel when you see a rare, but you are egglock

I just stare at the screen in despair and feel irritated at myself.

ETA: As stated below, I too don't usually tend to hunt while egg-locked. I can't bear the disappointment.

Edited by TheAkatsuki

Nothing. I check if I'm egglocked first before hunting; it's not that hard. When I'm locked, I don't hunt.

On the rare case I tempt fate by checking the cave while locked? I sit there and just...whine a little.

Ehh

I don't care for most rares anyways (the color gold euurgh ick bile color and/or poses aren't my thing) it'd just be for trading probably whoever got it would probably enjoy it much more than me even if they have plenty of rares already :L

(I have more than once plucked a rare from the AP just to see if I could and then thrown it back in disinterest to continue hoarding Dorsals |D)

Edited by Pika_Oi

When I first saw rare at cave, I abandoned one of my egg. And I saw someone took that one. After that time, I don't try go to cave with egglock.

At that time I was really.... sad.gif

Sometimes I just go to be like 'hah there's no rares here >:)', then I get super disappointed because I see a CB Copper pass by .. Dx you can imagine how I feel then

first I freak out a little

like arigukhaeWKEJGDHwgdh

then I just .. whine and log out disappointed xd.png

I don't see rares in the cave and I never hunt wen locked. There's no point since you can't take anything. I've only ever caught one CB metal anyway, and that was before biomes.

Once I was egglocked and saw BOTH a cb copper and a cb cheese!!!!!!!!!

I had a go at my lil bro for no reason, stamped a bit, then punched my matress! smile.gif

Upset and frustrated especially when it was that 7 days event. Couldn't grab any of the copper eggs. Had I known the fiasco involved with these would have gotten these ones first. sad.gif

Just today I thought I wasn't locked, but it turns out I was hatchie locked. So as a result I missed a green opal and a paper.

So sad. But good thing it wasn't a metal. biggrin.gif

I've learned from others not to hunt while locked. It only results in sadness and frustration.

I saw a silver tinsel and I was locked. I stood up, walked around in a circle and set down. Weirdest reaction ever in my opinion xd.png

I don't hunt when I am egglocked. However, occasionally I have lost count of how many eggs I have grabbed or otherwise goofed. Thankfully I don't think I have ever missed anything REALLY good because of it.

Lol, best to check for space first before hunting to avoid disappointment.

Although even then, sometimes you pick up an egg while getting no notice/a 'sorry' page without realizing it and get an overburdened message, shrieking 'what!?' to discover you had something you'd thought you'd missed, maybe not always as good as what you'd otherwise have gotten, but generally something you can use.

I never hunt in the cave when I'm egglocked. But sometimes I look at the abandoned page, looking for hatchies, and see a rare egg. >_<

Now I don't really do that anymore.

Personally I've missed...

1 chicken egg

1 cheese egg

2 silver eggs

1 gold tinsel hatchling

And 5 magi...

I just sat there and facepalmed until I couldn't feel feelings.

For some reason I can't help myself from hunting even when I'm locked...just to see what's out there...and so far this morning I've missed 2 CB blusangs that were super easy to catch. They stayed for several refreshes and I got overburdened messages on both.