TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

I finally managed to snatch one of each! I'm hoping to fill up before it's all over... /keeps trying.

I saw a Gold zip by in the Desert, congrats to whoever got that.

Ooh, I love both of the hatchies, but especially those deserts! ohmy.gif Now I really need to trade that extra coast...

I put my clock at 6:55 in the morning today to be able to hunt during the first hours of the release, and it was worth : I menaged to lock myself with 7 new eggs biggrin.gif

The hatchies look pretty, now I'm looking forward to see them grown up

I managed to get one egg from the desert. Tried getting one from the coast, they were all gone in 2 minutes. Welp, got to wait for the next hour!

I got one of each new release egg, so I went to the Volcano, and got a Magma egg! /squeals/ So happy right now <3

Edited by Pastellie

Okay - now I am super happy:

Influenced pair of each egg - check

Extra one of each new egg to gift - check

Hard to find CB egg I needed - check

I'm more happy about that than anything...Thanks again TJ, Spriters, and anyone else involved in making me happy before I have to go face one potentially crazy and bad day in work!

Ohhh, I think I actually recognize these...Hmm. Still need to get at least one more Tidal though. Then I'll probably try to get a few more.

Oh my gosh The coast one is an ampithere!!! That is awesome!!!11

Releases seem to be the one aspect of the game where it is actually useful to be 6 hours ahead of cavetime.

The last three to four months, when I get online between 8 and 10 am my time - about 2 to 4 am cavetime - it is somewhere between easy and manageable to get the new eggs. For some I needed a few hours to lock myself, for others (like these) it took about 1 hour. Usually I get them during the 5 minute drops, the hourlies end up either with not a single one or a few in a row.

The look and description of the desert egg made me think of glass, too. That would be so great ! But seeing the hatchling now I'm no longer that sure...

Beautiful egg, reminds me of a mix between Soulpeace and Waterhorse. The (ungendered) hatchie is too tiny to discern much, albeit the different colours are interesting. Yellow head and tail, blue body. I'm curious if it'll stay this way. Perhaps it'll be a Flame dragon. Flames are blue at the base, too, and yellow in the upper (colder) parts. Only the orange in between would be missing... Well, I'll have to wait and see.

The coastal one has beautiful colours ! Especially the hatchie. And a wonderful pose, too. The little one reminds me of the Blunas, which I really like. It's so cute ! Can't wait to see what it'll grow up to be. Hopefully not another breed in the coast that you adore but just can't catch. wink.gif

Congratulations to Earthgirl (Once more ! And after the gorgeous 2-Headed Lindwurm this makes me even more impatient to see the adults !) and JOTB !

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

PS: People, don't just click the most left of every breed in TJ's post ! That way it will take even longer till we see both mature forms of the coastal hatchie...

Just saw a GW pass by in the Alpines, gj to whoever got it!

Do GWs have any worth lately or something like that? o: I find that a lot of people have been making comments like this about them, but I'm used to them being considered simply uncommon/a little less of value than CB Blacks ( the CB Black value for this year - not last year, as then they were very hard to find and thus in such high demand. )

Oh I didn't know JOTB made one of these -fails to look at copyrights xd.png - I ADORE the ones JOTB comes up with. They are usually so detailed!

I love yours too Earthgirl! Grats to you both!

Edited by Wahya

Aaah, I so want to see the Desert hatchie grow wings - or whatever it will grow. ;__; I love its colors!

Yesss, trade successful! I now have three of each, and that's good enough for me. xd.png

Now to just sit back and wait.

Finally have four Deserts and three Coastals. All Influenced and Incubated.

ETA: The little female Coastal hatchy has her wings - she's really nice!! Good Job artists!! Thank you!

Edited by Ayelldee

Oh my gosh The coast one is an ampithere!!! That is awesome!!!11

I'm not sure if an amphiptere can have fins instead of wings.