XxDragonletxX

*~The Unknown Paradise OOC~*

*~The Unknown Paradise OOC~*

Hello, this is the OOC thread for "The Unknown Paradise". Here, we

will talk about the plot, characters, rules and all of that good stuff.

You are welcome to join, off-topic stuff is allowed.

So heres are the rules.. they are not a lot.

Rules:

1. If you are posting with colors, please don't use yellow so that we can see what you posted.

2. Please no spamming. Don't post anymore than two comments in a row.

3. Treat all people with respect on here.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

That is all. Have fun and enjoy the OOC!

Mhm, an OOC. Sadly, no one has interacted with Clair yet. Maybe I can make a little charrie and have her interact with Clair while we are all waiting for Metro to reply. smile.gif

Sweet an OOC THread. Now It's about to get great...Btw I started an Rp, CHeck it out?

Sure! I'll check it out and try to join!

Woo! Got the OOC up, finally. I have a lot of things that I need to explain, shall I start? This is all of the stuff that I should have explained in the RP thread.

The Valley:

The Valley is located on another planet that is not of earth. And the time period is being a jerk, so basically, all of the modern animals and prehistoric beast live together... in havoc.

Beast/Animals:

Modern animals are common, but you have to get deep into the valley if you wanna see some prehistoric beasts. You can RP animal attacks, but the animals are limited right now. Nothing big or major.

Dinosaurs!:

Did I mention that dinosaurs were in the RP? Yes and no. You can RP dinosaur attacks. But since it is the beginning, we don't want to do anything.. major.

So here are the dinosaurs to chose from as of now. As we get deeper into the plot, I will update them.

• Pteranodon/Pterasaur-Meat eaters (eat fish)

• Medium-sized raptor- Meat eaters (will eat any kind of meat that they can get their claws on)

• Compsognathus Meat eater (Mainly eats insects and small mammals)

It's not stupid. I havn't really decided it yet. But... how about this? They mature depending on how many views they get, then they can mature on their fourth day?

((If you have any questions, come to me on this OOC, and I will try my best to help you.))

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Well, then can I mature Chessayia? Cause she's starting to mature. And Maer is starting to darken in color.

You want to mature them already? And they barely even lived for half of the day? *sniff* They grow up so fast.

I'm sorry but you can't do that.. not just yet. D: Wait for their fourth or third day?

((Is everyone ready for Sunset?))

You can say it without "(())" but, for me, yes,I can't wait for Kiki to get incredibly Lazy.

After Soul finds the dragon and talks to him, then the next time-skip will happen; morning time. But I'm too lazy to post. *sniff*

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Ask questions. Give suggestions for the plot... request for interactions (But you probably won't have to request with so many hatchlings). Talk about characters... You can just chat. It says there on the main thread that off-topic stuff is allowed.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Well, actually I met what am I supposed to be doing in the IC, but I figured it out.

It seems Clair has found a friend, maybe even a little sister~ tongue.gif