KrazyKay12

The Continent of War OOC

I need, to do it, now... @_@ *faints*

KN, if you would kindly check the rules, I have striked the Wanderers, saying I'm not accepting anymore than I already have. We have like, what- *pauses* *silent*

...We have only one, ONE, other wanderer besides your own and that's Fletcher. That other wanderer form I didn't accept because they did not read the rules.

As for Prince Tamah and his brother... Well, Tamah is considered the more evil one. He's terribly harsh when his brother is on his mind, and he seek power. Dragons with dark hearts and strong will join him often.

Prince Akira really depends on his owner, but I see him a bit more gentler. He's less harsh on his units by just a bit, and seeks wisdom more than power. Dragons with slightly gentler hearts join his side.

I did a bit of my homework.

Most people don't bother going back to old posts, you should give at least a slight notification.

Okay.

Can I send you my homework? I'll repay the favor~

Like, what kind? I PM'd the person, and they never replied. In fact they just, vanished.

Sure. DocX on FF. This should REALLY go to PM, and I can't promise I know the stuff, though. *Is still in grade school with pathetically easy curriculum*

I meant for changing the original post.

What will be important plot points in this RP? Will there be anything special that's already planned, or is it completely open?

Nevermind, I got this. kinda.

My post or theirs? Because if it's theirs, I'm still waitong for a reply...

Sorry, I'm so tired I can't make sense out of anything. Yet I'm miracuously doing my math homework. Huh.

I have quite a few plans for the future, but I'm letting everyone get started first. *hums*

That's because math is easy.

I meant the OP. Do you not know what that means?

okay.

Oh. What did you want me to edit? I'm so sorry, I'm not trying to be annoying, it's just, my common sense flew out the window this morning and just... My brain is functioning properly. I wish there was a way for me to let you edit it, that would make things so much easier for both you and me.

BTW: My icon is the only thing you noticed change? There's something else~

Yeah, you're a boy. I just thought I'd let you go around like that.

No, you should GIVE SOME KIND OF NOTICE before you change something important.

-Notice-

I have just thought up a plan for the RP. Those with newborn or non-maturehatchlings can particitpate. It will involve Kyle, and probably Aspen if Peach wants too. Details will be sent to those who want to participate via PM.

xd.png The idea is pretty neat, in all fairness.

AND YESH, JOIN OUR ARMY OF A WHOLE TWO HATCHLINGS. xd.png (Sorry for caps, I just had to.)

I like the idea. I have another idea, with someone else, the person who controls flettcher. Who is that person?

Yeah, I messaged him. It's gonna be a nice plan, but not too important, or else it'll get really stupid.

*Looks at avatar* Oh my dragons, your profile picture of Pit is hilarious! xd.png And it suits his personality too!

Yes! I drew him myself! I'm glad you know him! Actually, he is Pitooey, a character in a story of mine who is a chibi version of Pit, and believes Pit to be his mother. xd.png

Trust me, when you've got a friend who is a HUGE fangirl over the series, there is no stopping with the references and fan appreciation for Pit. xd.png And...alright? I'll...I'll roll with that...

My words can only be understood by those who have read my stories.

Hey, guys, a little update here. Please try not to make too many characters in a short time period. Okay?

I was kidding, KK, but now that you mention I, my new character count has risen to 285, 452!