Bodecia

Autumn is on the way!

Have all I need of the CBs for this year. Bred 3 PB 2nd gens this morning. I think all my breeding for the next week and a half will be Summers, apart from a single Shimmer I hope to breed for someone. smile.gif

Edited to add: For this summer, I added 5 CBs to the collection, bringing me to 10 total. I have been doing all my last minute breeding and have added 17 through breeding so far, but I'm not done with this yet. They have all been very cooperative, and I only got my first no interest a few minutes ago.

I have also added 4 very pretty eggs from random sources, and want to thank the breeders of these babies:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gWBgs

http://dragcave.net/lineage/M3Hre

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oNxA8

(the fourth has not grown up yet, but I'll add it later.) <3

Edited by dragongrrl

Changing of the guard isn't always on the exact day, sometimes a day early, sometimes a day or so later, depending on equipment and TJ's schedule. Soooo....tomorrow or Saturday might be your last chance to grab up the Summers.

I caught 2 CBs within the last week, and got some nice 2nd gen PBs from the AP too. I can't decide if I'm anxious for my second CB to mature soon enough to breed so I can have a bunch of 2nd gen PBs, or if I want to wait until the season changes so I can get an autumn (and then try and hunt for bloodswaps after).

I have pretty much all I need for now. Still need a very specific 6th gen lineage swap. Probably won't get it, but that's ok.

Went through and bred most everything I have, dropped a couple. Have a pair of 2nd gen Summers from Springs up for grabs in the departure thread, but no takers so far.

Bring on the Falls smile.gif

I don't do lineages with my seasonal dragons, so I won't especially hunt to catch more summers. But I DO have a lot of CB summers already, so anybody wanting autumn eggs once September 22 passes, please PM me and I'll be very pleased to breed for you! smile.gif (For free, of course.)

I have 8 males and 7 females for now (I may try and catch one more just to make it even! laugh.gif ), and my cousin has one of each if I remember well. So don't be shy! smile.gif Worst comes to worst, I'll put you on a list if I really have that much demands, which I doubt. xd.png

I don't need any of them--summer, spring, winter or fall. Have a boatload of them biggrin.gif There may be some cb ones I can pick up from the AP to like trade for cb pinks or magis. Or combined for shimmers and tinsels.

I am betting tonight at midnight EST US will be the changing of the Seasonal guard, so last call on Summers.

Just bred 4 PB 2nd gens for the AP, three from Summers pairs and one from a Spring pair. I will continue breeding for the AP as my Seasonal pairs come off cooldown until I get an Autumn egg.

I managed to trade for 2 cb summers so I am happy now.

And I also bred some 2nd gen pb summers with parents from the same season and threw them into the AP.

Edited by thomasgold19

Caught a CB Summer on a whim the other day, even though I didn't need it. Tossed it to make room for a Copper I received in trade today. It's out there for someone to find in the AP! smile.gif Also mass-bred my Seasonal even-gens & sent all the little Summerlings to the AP.

I've got a CB pair, a gendered frozen hatchie pair, and a frozen ungendered hatchie. Inspired by the thread, I just bred a 2nd gen for kicks from my two CBs. I feel like I'm good until next year biggrin.gif

Just got a pair of Autumn eggs, so I guess summer's over.

Thank you, Bodecia, for helping to keep us informed and on task! smile.gif

Threw out some of my own 2g PB summers awhile ago. I am loving the new leetle tree as well wink.gif

Yay, Autmn Leetle Tree! laugh.gif

Gonna work on catching some Autumn Seasonals once I unlock. smile.gif Hope everyone got all the Summers they needed - there should be some floating around in the AP for the next few days, at least.

Aaaah, the new Leetle Tree is so cute! That was a nice surprise to wake up to. :3

When my scroll unlocks I think I'm going to try for an Autumn egg from my two summers, and then later I'll see if I can trade for some bloodswaps...